ADVERTISEMENT

Free Kyle

So was George Zimmerman, but POC are only useful to liberals when they can help drive the narrative and agenda.
Similar to black people for white liberal democrats.
It's really ironic to me that they are claiming "white privilege" for a kid that is part Latino and shot white people. They shout this racism stuff so much that it has no meaning anymore.

It's really ironic to me that they are claiming "white privilege" for a kid that is part Latino and shot white people. They shout this racism stuff so much that it has no meaning anymore.

They're very confused. They don't think for themselves. Whatever CNN and MSNBC tells them, they regurgitate like trained animals.

This is what I’ve been talking about for months. THERE ARE 2 JUSTICE SYSTEMS, ONE FOR BLACKS AND ONE FOR WHITES.
And I want to point something out hereto be VERY clear. If Kyle had been any other skin color, I would of wanted the same outcome. This had zero to do with race but our very right to protect ourselves.

My oath I took to protect and serve the Constitution didn't end when I got out and it transcends political lines and skin color. Which means if I was on the jury and the defendant was black, I would of come back with "not guilty" and stood my ground until a mistrial if I had to.

Not everything is about race BNI and this case is most certainly an example of that. Too bad you can't see it.

Where is your data to back this up??
I told you ask any Latino. I doubt if you know any. But particularly in their perspective Latin American countries, the lighter skinned Latinos enjoy privileges more than the darker skinned Latinos. See any recent photos of Chicago Cubs great Sammy Sosa. The man has drastically lightened his skin.

I told you ask any Latino. I doubt if you know any. But particularly in their perspective Latin American countries, the lighter skinned Latinos enjoy privileges more than the darker skinned Latinos. See any recent photos of Chicago Cubs great Sammy Sosa. The man has drastically lightened his skin.
dude....you might be mentally ill. I'm 100% serious. You may need to seek professional help to get your head straight.

You’re so out of it! My lordy.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
This is what I’ve been talking about for months. THERE ARE 2 JUSTICE SYSTEMS, ONE FOR BLACKS AND ONE FOR WHITES.
Was your thought process on things like this learned at home, Bishop Noll Institute, or Purdue?

BNI,
when I'm having a few cocktails tonight, basking in this glorious innocent verdict, I'm going to raise a toast to you. My friends will all say "What the hell are you talking about?", and I'll just smile and clink their glasses.
So, I hope you find some solace in the fact that I'll be having a drink in your honor and smiling ear to ear the entire time.

Reactions: indyogb
With that said, why do you live in Munster Indiana?
Why not Munster? One of the best places to live in the state of Indiana. One of the best school systems, the main reason we moved here in the first place. What does Munster have to with the topic at hand?

Why not Munster? One of the best places to live in the state of Indiana. One of the best school systems, the main reason we moved here in the first place. What does Munster have to with the topic at hand?
You continually talk about white privilege and racist this and that. Just surprised you moved there with the beliefs you seem to have.

Reactions: BBG
You continually talk about white privilege and racist this and that. Just surprised you moved there with the beliefs you seem to have.
I'm free to live wherever I want to live. That is how to overcome racism. You go ahead and do what you want to do. Been here almost 20 years everyone seems to get along. My sons reported that the black kids in high school had some minor issues with the faculty. Profiling type stuff. Over all no complaints.

BNI,
when I'm having a few cocktails tonight, basking in this glorious innocent verdict, I'm going to raise a toast to you. My friends will all say "What the hell are you talking about?", and I'll just smile and clink their glasses.
So, I hope you find some solace in the fact that I'll be having a drink in your honor and smiling ear to ear the entire time.
I hope you aren't this elated if the 3 jackasses in Brunswick, GA in the Arberry case get acquitted. Anyone that thinks hey were justified in killing Arberry are stone cold racists.

I hope you aren't this elated if the 3 jackasses in Brunswick, GA in the Arberry case get acquitted. Anyone that thinks hey were justified in killing Arberry are stone cold racists.
Don’t know as much about that case but didn’t Albury fight the guy and try to take his gun?

I'm free to live wherever I want to live. That is how to overcome racism. You go ahead and do what you want to do. Been here almost 20 years everyone seems to get along. My sons reported that the black kids in high school had some minor issues with the faculty. Profiling type stuff. Over all no complaints.
Of course you can live wherever you want. It just appears strange to me that you seem to have prejudices against white people. Moving to Munster 20 years ago with it being almost entirely white at that time seems surprising.

Of course you can live wherever you want. It just appears strange to me that you seem to have prejudices against white people. Moving to Munster 20 years ago with it being almost entirely white at that time seems surprising.
I have not said anything that was offensive or remotely prejudice against any white person. All I have done was call our racism and call out white privilege. According a lot of people on the board that makes me a racist. I still don’t see how calling out racism makes me a racist. You tell me, what have I said that is prejudice against white people? That is not my intent that’s for sure.

Don’t know as much about that case but didn’t Albury fight the guy and try to take his gun?
You got homework. Google the story. Like most right wingers and the Gumbo/Sambos think the defendants were justified in killing Arberry. Y’all seem to like vigilante justice.

I have not said anything that was offensive or remotely prejudice against any white person. All I have done was call our racism and call out white privilege. According a lot of people on the board that makes me a racist. I still don’t see how calling out racism makes me a racist. You tell me, what have I said that is prejudice against white people? That is not my intent that’s for sure.
You just posted a video where you thought a white person should be shot by the state trooper. You said that it was white privilege that he wasn’t. If that’s not what you thought, then it appeared that it was what you believed in the post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT