ADVERTISEMENT

Free Kyle

Which will fail too because it was a justified shooting. Kyle is going to never have to worry about working again.

It really amazes me how much you lefitst like your pedophiles and felons.
Remember OJ was acquitted of murder. He was then sued in civil court and lost. The burden of proof is not the same on a civil trial. If the families sue, I guarantee Rittenhouse is going to be liable for something.

Remember OJ was acquitted of murder. He was then sued in civil court and lost. The burden of proof is not the same on a civil trial. If the families sue, I guarantee Rittenhouse is going to be liable for something.
The only think Kyle is liable for is protecting himself against violent felons trying to attack him. He took out the trash.

Reactions: Level 42
Let us know where you will be tomorrow so we can hit you in the head with a board. Remember don’t retaliate and defend yourself as you will be sued. Does that make sense to you or anyone?

I remember but this case isn't even remotely the same. Kyle was acquitted because of self defense and in a civil trial, more will come out about the felons that tried to kill Kyle thus cementing his innocence.

The city is about the only entity liable because they allowed a terrorist group to run amok in the city and did nothing about it.

And in the event that some liberal out of touch judge goes against Kyle and awards the family of a serial child rapist anything, he is going to have so much money coming in from all the lawsuits it won't even matter.

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
I remember but this case isn't even remotely the same. Kyle was acquitted because of self defense and in a civil trial, more will come out about the felons that tried to kill Kyle thus cementing his innocence.

The city is about the only entity liable because they allowed a terrorist group to run amok in the city and did nothing about it.

And in the event that some liberal out of touch judge goes against Kyle and awards the family of a serial child rapist anything, he is going to have so much money coming in from all the lawsuits it won't even matter.
No question Kyle was defending himself. No question Kyle helped clean up the environment some and possibly prevent some future wrongs…that is if you “follow the science”. Can’t make a statement without trying to pretend one side follows the science and conflicting data does not follow the science when cause and effect through hypotheticals is already part of following the science and in political play. Obviously the children in charge of the city allowed and fanned the flames of the rioting…looting and destruction, but there will be no personal costs to those that refused to protect the city. Any costs to the city will be spread among the taxpayers, who more than likely wanted the city protected. Then as you suggest, an ideologue posing as a judge could in fact provide significant reparations to families of those misfits trying to harm Kyle. However, through all of this will be publicity where dumb people communicate to other dumb people planting seeds to attack the 2nd which protects the 1st for more government overreach and control.

And also there is this, that also specifically mentions OJ.

Be sure to either read this part or have it explained to you:

“A civil case will fail even by a preponderance of the evidence,” he said, noting that the evidence in favor of Rittenhouse “will be just as overwhelming in a civil case” as it was in criminal court.

While subsequent suits against Rittenhouse are still possible, legal experts seem to have doubts about the possibility they would succeed.

So as usual, you're pretty much wrong. Suits may happen, but they aren't going to go anywhere without a liberal judge ignoring the law.

And also there is this, that also specifically mentions OJ.

Be sure to either read this part or have it explained to you:

“A civil case will fail even by a preponderance of the evidence,” he said, noting that the evidence in favor of Rittenhouse “will be just as overwhelming in a civil case” as it was in criminal court.

While subsequent suits against Rittenhouse are still possible, legal experts seem to have doubts about the possibility they would succeed.

So as usual, you're pretty much wrong. Suits may happen, but they aren't going to go anywhere without a liberal judge ignoring the law.
Perhaps PedoBob, BNI and the other lefty libs here can take up a collection to give to the families of the felons that Kyle took out since it doesn't look like they'll be getting a single penny from Kyle.

Reactions: Level 42
Yes, pedo lives matter. Gay lives matter. Christian lives matter. White lives matter. All lives matter, even the ones you don't like. You aren't judge and jury of anything.

Your hypothetical means nothing......except to make yourself feel better about being a POS.
You’re not serious saying “pedo lives matter”, right?

• Wow
Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT