ADVERTISEMENT

Another white supremacist mass shooting

This doesn't quite square up to me. Why would the Rs have NOT extended the "assault weapons ban" after the first 10 years if they truly accepted gun/weapon control? If anything, one could make the argument that they've generally hardened their views on protecting 2nd Amendment rights.

They've hardened their views on protecting the bottom line for the NRA and every gun and ammunition manufacturer from Maine to California.

One could make THAT argument.

That " pile of poop" is recognized as THE best US newspaper there is by publishers in virtually every country in Europe and the rest of the free world. One doesn't need to add up all of their Pulitzers to determine its reputation.

The fact that Times reporters keep pulling Trump's pants down on a regular basis only serves to ratchet up the Right's displeasure of being confronted with political truth, while the rest of the non-TrumpLovers just wait for Hannity at 9:00 P.M. for YOUR version of reality.
And as they pull his pants down, it means every liberal is looking at his ass. Enjoy the view...and the Pulitzer in journalism today isn't much....because there are no journalists. Only opinion writers.

Reactions: SKYDOG
And as they pull his pants down, it means every liberal is looking at his ass. Enjoy the view...and the Pulitzer in journalism today isn't much....because there are no journalists. Only opinion writers.
Well, my friend, there doesn't exist a journalism prize ever awarded to some piece of shit rag that much of the Right considers worthy of respect. ( NOT talking WSJ, Nat'l Review etc.) The National Enquirer would be typical of YOUR crowd's truth-standard....

What left-of-center individual would ever so much as glance at that degenerate's fat, greasy a__ ??
The only " view" that liberals would enjoy is the sight of the Mayflower Van pulling up to the WH in late Jan., 2021.

" There aren't any journalists "
The sun comes up in the west.
No taxes after 2020

Add to the list, Twin
You're good at dumb......

Well, my friend, there doesn't exist a journalism prize ever awarded to some piece of shit rag that much of the Right considers worthy of respect. ( NOT talking WSJ, Nat'l Review etc.) The National Enquirer would be typical of YOUR crowd's truth-standard....

What left-of-center individual would ever so much as glance at that degenerate's fat, greasy a__ ??
The only " view" that liberals would enjoy is the sight of the Mayflower Van pulling up to the WH in late Jan., 2021.

" There aren't any journalists "
The sun comes up in the west.
No taxes after 2020

Add to the list, Twin
You're good at dumb......
about that moving van, my guess is when he's re-elected you'll be jumping off of a bridge somewhere. Make it a high one.

about that moving van, my guess is when he's re-elected you'll be jumping off of a bridge somewhere. Make it a high one.

Gee.

The moving van comment was your only response ??
Jump off a bridge??
Nah,a DJT re-election loss would eliminate the entertainment value of his priceless daily fatuity.

And you're offended I said great detective work Nancy Drew?

And here you are telling someone to make sure to jump off a high bridge to kill themselves?

Classy.

@TwinDegrees2 has progressed from the normal right-wing delusions they are forced to employ to support their worldview, to full on dementia.

Such inflammatory and racist words...

"But those who enter our country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law. And because we live in an age where terrorists are challenging our borders, we simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked. Americans are right to demand better border security and better enforcement of the immigration laws."

Back to the topic at hand. For those not burying their head in the sand, it's pretty easy to see exactly where the El Paso shooter got his motivation to commit mass murder.

BJS - let's wait another day or two and see what happens to this miniscule story of the 8/8 Frank Figliuzzi (?) comments. Leave it to RealClearPolitics to break the Big Ones !!!

I linked this interview to show how ridiculous some of the anti-hate-Trump stuff is.
MSNBC is non stop anti-hate Trump and their rhetoric, IMO has fueled the flames, more so than anything Trump has said.

I linked this interview to show how ridiculous some of the anti-hate-Trump stuff is.
MSNBC is non stop anti-hate Trump and their rhetoric, IMO has fueled the flames, more so than anything Trump has said.
You're certainly free to have your opinion, even thought it's completely delusional and can't be taken seriously at all.

That's inside-out and upside-down !!
There wouldn't BE any " flames ( to fuel) " were it not for THREE & A HALF YEARS of just mind-numbing mendacity emanating from the guy's pie-hole...…

The day it stops is the day you no longer have to worry about the blowback rhetoric...

Simple....

You're certainly free to have your opinion, even thought it's completely delusional and can't be taken seriously at all.
Translation: You’re free to have your opinion, but since I disagree with you, you are only worthy of contempt and scorn. And I’m infinitely smarter than any of the rest of you MFers.

Translation: You’re free to have your opinion, but since I disagree with you, you are only worthy of contempt and scorn. And I’m infinitely smarter than any of the rest of you MFers.

Folks, NOW we have an opportunity to demonstrate to General Discussion Board visitors what an actual measurable challenge looks like !!
An Intelligence Test for those of us who are up for a "smarter than" resolution !!

Here's what we do:

1)SD & I contact our attorneys.
2) We then agree upon an escrow officer of a bank of mutual choice.
3) We then each deposit, oh say $ 100,000 in the escrow account, all the necessary documentation handled by the lawyers.
4) We agree upon an Educational Testing Service to administer the tests
5) If the Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Cognitive Abilities.....the Multidimentional Aptitude Battery II, and , oh, the Raven's Progressive Matrices exam seem like a worthy three we'll just take those...
6) 2 out of 3 high scores wins.
7) Can't remember if the escrow officer's bank requires taxing authorities to be involved..have to check
8) Winner gets to break the news to the Board !!!

Now, SD, since you, as you claim, are indisputably " infinitely smarter " than the MFers, here, I'm thinking that you'd have no problem spotting me the 40% total score adjustment that would be called for, given the profound difference in our score capabilities. Thanks. I knew that wouldn't be a problem.

So. We on ??

Interesting as I thought that MSNBC was a liberal station but you claim they are a "non-stop anti-hate Trump" . I thought that was Fox news. I don't watch either so thanks for clarifying as I was obviously confused.

Folks, NOW we have an opportunity to demonstrate to General Discussion Board visitors what an actual measurable challenge looks like !!
An Intelligence Test for those of us who are up for a "smarter than" resolution !!

Here's what we do:

1)SD & I contact our attorneys.
2) We then agree upon an escrow officer of a bank of mutual choice.
3) We then each deposit, oh say $ 100,000 in the escrow account, all the necessary documentation handled by the lawyers.
4) We agree upon an Educational Testing Service to administer the tests
5) If the Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Cognitive Abilities.....the Multidimentional Aptitude Battery II, and , oh, the Raven's Progressive Matrices exam seem like a worthy three we'll just take those...
6) 2 out of 3 high scores wins.
7) Can't remember if the escrow officer's bank requires taxing authorities to be involved..have to check
8) Winner gets to break the news to the Board !!!

Now, SD, since you, as you claim, are indisputably " infinitely smarter " than the MFers, here, I'm thinking that you'd have no problem spotting me the 40% total score adjustment that would be called for, given the profound difference in our score capabilities. Thanks. I knew that wouldn't be a problem.

So. We on ??
I think you missed the “Translation:” part. Reread what I wrote. I was totally referring to indy35.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Interesting as I thought that MSNBC was a liberal station but you claim they are a "non-stop anti-hate Trump" . I thought that was Fox news. I don't watch either so thanks for clarifying as I was obviously confused.
Come on. Anti Trump, Hate Trump.
Better?

I think you missed the “Translation:” part. Reread what I wrote. I was totally referring to indy35.

Damn !! Ya' put your heart and soul into a post....and find out ya' totally wasted your time.
(OK,.....so I'm not part of [rest of you MF's] ? ) Ooooo-kay.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Damn !! Ya' put your heart and soul into a post....and find out ya' totally wasted your time.
(OK,.....so I'm not part of [rest of you MF's] ? ) Ooooo-kay.
So there you were like a complete dumb ass getting involved in someone else's private tussle. That is not allowed on this board!

So there you were like a complete dumb ass getting involved in someone else's private tussle. That is not allowed on this board!

You've done 96 posts...
" So there you were like a complete dumb ass..."
To which of those 96 would that NOT refer ??

Who knows? Maybe indy35 counts you in that group - I kind of doubt it.
Now I'm more confused than ever(ON THIS POINT, FOLKS)
Wish it were 6:05 on 8/30.....2 1/2 hrs. 'till kick-off......Sindelar/Moore >>>>>Epstein/Trump/Nancy...…..

Virtually ALL.
You shouldn't have any trouble finding someone who can convince you that you don't have the requisite intelligence to be on this board.
Show 'em Exhibit A, above.
Where is the truck? Id say you might have 8 , hell I will give you 10 but I haven't seen a post where you arent a complete ass. Bring the truck StalkerW

Where is the truck? Id say you might have 8 , hell I will give you 10 but I haven't seen a post where you arent a complete ass. Bring the truck StalkerW

Y'see, SquirrelGuy, until your sorry ass showed up, my posts were replies to board posters who demonstrably had verbal skills that one would encounter in adult life.
Then you came along.
A fool.
Sorry, but a fool.
So now posts fall into 2 categories: Normal......and you. Just waiting for your inevitable consultation with the mental health experts.
Good luck.

Y'see, SquirrelGuy, until your sorry ass showed up, my posts were replies to board posters who demonstrably had verbal skills that one would encounter in adult life.
Then you came along.
A fool.
Sorry, but a fool.
So now posts fall into 2 categories: Normal......and you. Just waiting for your inevitable consultation with the mental health experts.
Good luck.
I highly doubt that because you tried to get right in my face with some BS posting me. Did I ruin your party? You don't have to keep replying but you cant help it . Where is the truck?

I highly doubt that because you tried to get right in my face with some BS posting me. Did I ruin your party? You don't have to keep replying but you cant help it . Where is the truck?

This ain't no party.
I feel like I'm workin' at the suicide hotline tonight, tryin' to keep you off the ledge...…
You're THAT far gone.....

( P.S. Your sister's got the truck, tonight )

This ain't no party.
I feel like I'm workin' at the suicide hotline tonight, tryin' to keep you off the ledge...…
You're THAT far gone.....

( P.S. Your sister's got the truck, tonight )
You are right on that mostly posts by a few dimwitted liberals that think they run the world. You all just love to post with each other and call anyone that disagrees stupid names because you arent smart enough to think of anything else. Hey the suicide hotline would be for people that have dirt on the Clinton's , glad to see you are on the job! Where were you though for Epstein?

A new Fox News poll is reporting that 67% of those surveyed are in favor of an assault rifle ban. That's a pretty telling figure. The even more startling number: Republicans in favor -45%, against 46%. As in, almost a 50/50 split.

BJS- It's ONE guy -no reputation or credibility to speak of - with ONE meaningless story.
MSNBC/Fox...….1,000 examples of these from BOTH sides of the spectrum...….
Barely breathing story from the git-go....

A new Fox News poll is reporting that 67% of those surveyed are in favor of an assault rifle ban. That's a pretty telling figure. The even more startling number: Republicans in favor -45%, against 46%. As in, almost a 50/50 split.

Looks like the swamp is still intact in the Republican party. You'd never know half of Republicans were even a-ok with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT