ADVERTISEMENT

Another right wing mass shooting

Indy, you have no idea what sparked his lunacy. Saying it was right wing media is simply not true. The guy is freakin' nuts man. Just like George Floyd was.
We actually do, because he wrote it down. His manifesto is indistinguishable from a Fox News segment.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Most of who? Americans? You would be wrong, yet again. But unlike some here, I don't believe that means we should rule by public opinion polls.

You, Mr. flag waving, bible toting republican who believes in getting government out of our lives thinks the state should be able to tell a woman what she can do with her body. She has no right to privacy, no rights at all when it comes to her reproductive system. Calling it murder helps you rationalize your hypocrisy.
No, I call it murder because that's what it is.

Most of who? Americans? You would be wrong, yet again. But unlike some here, I don't believe that means we should rule by public opinion polls.

You, Mr. flag waving, bible toting republican who believes in getting government out of our lives thinks the state should be able to tell a woman what she can do with her body. She has no right to privacy, no rights at all when it comes to her reproductive system. Calling it murder helps you rationalize your hypocrisy.
There are far more unhinged leftists on this site than I thought there would be. I've always just sort of skimmed this specific forum, but am compelled to comment now because you and the other unhinged democrats are what have driven this country in to the ground and me and the majority of America is tired of it.

Just about every poll you can find right now supports giving abortion rights back to the states which is all what over turning Roe would do. That means women will still be able to get abortions if they want since states like New York, Illinois and California will no doubt still allow them.

You take joy in killing a baby all in the name of birth control because saying it is essential to women's rights helps you rationalize your lack of morals.

Last edited:

This is where you're argument is 100% wrong. As soon as there is another living being inside of her, it is no longer just her body. Pro life people are protecting the innocent that can't protect themselves. Pro life people are protecting that baby's rights as stated in the Declaration of Independence. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Answer me this. Why is it ok for a woman to abort a baby, especially late term, with no consequence, yet when a pregnant woman is killed the killer is charged with 2 murders?

What if we found out that when she was killed, she was on her way to get an abortion? Should we only charge him with one then?

This is where you're argument is 100% wrong. As soon as there is another living being inside of her, it is no longer just her body. Pro life people are protecting the innocent that can't protect themselves. Pro life people are protecting that baby's rights as stated in the Declaration of Independence. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Answer me this. Why is it ok for a woman to abort a baby, especially late term, with no consequence, yet when a pregnant woman is killed the killer is charged with 2 murders?

What if we found out that when she was killed, she was on her way to get an abortion? Should we only charge him with one then?
Also why is it that a micro-organism on another planet is considered "signs of life" yet a fetus is not?

I guess the dancing around facts from the left shouldn't surprise me, they can't even define what a "woman" is to begin with.

funny how the fence going up and the riots in Washington (which I do not condone in the slightest) are perceived as republican terrorism. yet BLM tearing up businesses and rioting homes, burning cars, burning businesses stopping traffic on major highways, and threatening individuals to the point of canceling even voicing an opposition, releasing supreme count private voter discussion, forcing the raising of fencing around the supreme court because of threats and violence, threatening to mob be ungovernable if they don't get their way on abortion, Rioting the HOMES of SUPREME COURT JUDGE ) that's okay. That's normal they aren't terrorist extremists. And that's is when these idiots are in power. I saw turn the water canon on the lot of them and bring back spanking in school. This country needs and enima

going to put this matter of the baby, fetus, blah blah blah to rest

State Fetal Homicide Laws​

Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 29 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation/development," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization"); these are indicated below with an asterisk (*).

If 38 states can put you to death for killing a fetus then it is a baby. 38 out of 50 why do we protect the accidental death and allow for the individual murder.

going to put this matter of the baby, fetus, blah blah blah to rest

State Fetal Homicide Laws​

Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 29 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation/development," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization"); these are indicated below with an asterisk (*).

If 38 states can put you to death for killing a fetus then it is a baby. 38 out of 50 why do we protect the accidental death and allow for the individual murder.
EVEN FLIPPINGF CALIFORNIA IS IN THIS LIST. the state flag should be and abortion clinic logo by the way we talk which come to think of it would have probably solved alot of problems but i digress

Reactions: BSIT
Huh .. turns out the Buffalo shooter was a leftist:

Why was the media all hush about the confirmed black supremacist from Waukesha who ran his car into a parade of little white kids? They sure do love stories about "white supremacists" though.
Any time there's a mass shooting or mass casualty situation like this, liberals, Dems and the media hold their collective breath praying that it wasn't a muslim or black guy. When they find it's a white guy with white supremist idealogies, they start cheering and high fiving.

BNI doesn't believe this.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Any time there's a mass shooting or mass casualty situation like this, liberals, Dems and the media hold their collective breath praying that it wasn't a muslim or black guy. When they find it's a white guy with white supremist idealogies, they start cheering and high fiving.
It's disturbing to say the least. They also kept their mouths shut about the black weirdo who targeted white people during his mass shooting in a new York subway not that long ago. Really makes you wonder what the end game is? Because I feel it's more than just politics/votes. Can't see any logical outcome other than the planned destruction of America.

Don't know much about him, but based on this thread it seems BNI has some very grand mental issues.
I'll sum him up for you:
BNI believes the USA is a a racist country.
That the cops are racist.
That police shoot black people because they're black.
That if you're black, anything bad that happens to you in life is because of your skin color.
That if you're black and don't vote Democrat, that you're a race traitor Uncle Tom.

Indy35 will be crushed to see this. He thought it was a right wing white supremacist. So much for this news story. Next

I'll sum him up for you:
That if you're black, anything bad that happens to you in life is because of your skin color.
That if you're black and don't vote Democrat, that you're a race traitor Uncle Tom.
Your list is mostly correct. The last one is inaccurate for sure.

I'll sum him up for you:
You forgot one; that anything that deviates from his list is, “crazier than cat shit.”

What will you think if law enforcement confirms he had Left wing beliefs?
Find any liberal media figures or politicians talking about the replacement theory. You won't be able to because that's a right wing conspiracy. I don't know every thought that ran through his head, if he also thought that corporations needed to pay higher taxes, that doesn't make him "liberal" or change the reason on why he killed those people.

Find any liberal media figures or politicians talking about the replacement theory. You won't be able to because that's a right wing conspiracy. I don't know every thought that ran through his head, if he also thought that corporations needed to pay higher taxes, that doesn't make him "liberal" or change the reason on why he killed those people.

Why did he kill those people?

Was it the same reason the guy mowed down a bunch of people in the parade in WI?

Reactions: BSIT
Um.......are there any people in the media or any elected officials who are pushing the same " outsiders are replacing us" argument?
Not that I know of on Fox or and of the MSM.

If you have examples, Bob, link them for us instead of just insinuating something I don't think you can back up, which is dishonest, if that is what you are doing.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Link us to any Fox media that is promoting replacement theory, if you can...

We shall see after all the facts come out. Speaking of liberal media or politicians, how many of them have spoken up against BLM racial theory? Instead they are the first to march in the parade while ignoring the billions of dollars in property damages and people hurt and killed during their riots not to mention the DA’s who have embraced this nonsense all the while releasing criminals or not enforcing the law to avoid offending the 13% who commit a higher crime rate than other races.

Sure you want to ref Kinzinger? He is both stupid and reckless, as evident in the link.

Link us to any Fox media that is promoting replacement theory, if you can...
A lot of companies appear to be pushing replacement theory because their TV commercials are over representing the 13%. For the easily triggered, take all of the emotion out and watch the racial makeup of the commercial actors. I guarantee you it is over 13%.

Not that I know of on Fox or and of the MSM.

If you have examples, Bob, link them for us instead of just insinuating something I don't think you can back up, which is dishonest, if that is what you are doing.

Whenever someone on the right argues that the Dems are for open borders to let immigrants in so they can vote democratic, it's replacement theory without saying so. People here have said it, right wing politicians say it all the time.

Last edited:

Whenever someone on the right argues that the Dems are for open borders to let I immigrants so they can vote democratic, it's replacement theory without saying so. People here have said it, right wing politicians say it all the time.
I had not seen that clip. I think what Carlson was doing was trying to explain why Biden has essentially opened the southern borders to people who flood in illegally, emphasis on 'illegally.' I do not think the reasoning is sound unless those illegals become voters - but if somehow they do, would you then agree with his reasoning that more voters decreases the value of the voting privileges of current voters?

I can think of only one other reason Biden has opened the southern border, and that is to bring in cheap labor to exploit and push down the wages of American workers, especially those at the lower end. This is bipartisan exploitation promoted by those who benefit from it, dems and pubs.

Can you think of any other reason Biden would do something so harmful to the US, other than perhaps his growing senility?

I had not seen that clip. I think what Carlson was doing was trying to explain why Biden has essentially opened the southern borders to people who flood in illegally, emphasis on 'illegally.' I do not think the reasoning is sound unless those illegals become voters - but if somehow they do, would you then agree with his reasoning that more voters decreases the value of the voting privileges of current voters?

I can think of only one other reason Biden has opened the southern border, and that is to bring in cheap labor to exploit and push down the wages of American workers, especially those at the lower end. This is bipartisan exploitation promoted by those who benefit from it, dems and pubs.

Can you think of any other reason Biden would do something so harmful to the US, other than perhaps his growing senility?
Immigrants arriving at the points of entry points at the US border seeking asylum is not illegal. Most of these immigrants are using this method. However, sneaking across, ie the Rio Grande river and other places other than the points of entry locations is illegal.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Immigrants arriving at the points of entry points at the US border seeking asylum is not illegal. Most of these immigrants are using this method. However, sneaking across, ie the Rio Grande river and other places other than the points of entry locations is illegal.
Most are using it to game the system. If I recall, Trump changed it so they had to wait in Mexico for their asylum hearing. That greatly reduced the number of gamers.

Why would Biden change the wait-in-Mexico policy? My suspicion is that powerful corporate interests that control Biden, dems and pubs - but not Trump - wanted it changed to increase their exploitation schemes.

Why do you think he changed it?

Lol at that website. The shooters words parrot right wing talking points about white people being replaced. You can try deflecting all you want.
That website has a LOT more credibility/accuracy than CNN. Looks like as more and more of his "manifesto" comes out, what that website said has merit. Sorry indy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT