ADVERTISEMENT

Another right wing mass shooting

That website has a LOT more credibility/accuracy than CNN. Looks like as more and more of his "manifesto" comes out, what that website said has merit. Sorry indy.
I doubt you're dumb enough to really believe that, but maybe you'll surprise me.

I doubt you're dumb enough to really believe that, but maybe you'll surprise me.
Ah so just because it doesn't follow the narrative it's false/fake and stupid? Yet there have been countless times that things that have been proven to be different than originally thought and this likely will be the same way.

Maybe try not jumping to conclusions and let all the facts come out before chest thumping about a bunch of people getting killed. You might look like just a tad less of an ass and not have the need to use insults when none were originally sent your way (by me anyway).

To be honest as an independant, this thread sickens me as does any post/comment/etc that seemingly takes joy "calling" out a political party for deaths when that party had no part of it. And I don't blame you for thinking that way, I blame the media for knowingly dividing this country just so they get clicks and viewers. There is so much hypocrisy going on right now that NO ONE has a leg to stand on when things like this happen. For every one of these things there are just as many, probably more, deaths in Chicago on a tuesday night. Where is the outrage for that?

There is no one that in their right mind should be making light of this or the situation that happened in California as well, especially just to get internet points. But this is where we are, this is where the media and this Administration has put us.

Last edited:
you know liberals, facts are just those things that get in the way of running their mouths.
I have to correct you. These are not “liberals” they are leftists/progressives. Liberals would never shut down free speech and open discourse, nor would they support the centralization of power with 3 letter agencies and corporations - they warned against their overreach. Think Bill Mahr (entertainment); Johnathan Turley (academics); Harold Ford Jr (politics); and Glenn Greenwald and Matt Tiabi (journalism). Now this new identity politics progressive group has no problem eating the traditional liberal.

edit: think of Musk. This guy was seen as a hero by the left for along time. Now one action and msnbc has segments on him as a fascist white nationalist.

Last edited:
Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
Huh .. turns out the Buffalo shooter was a leftist:

Where in the manifesto did he say he's a leftist? Just b/c he answered "Are you left wing?" with "Depends on the definition, sure"? He had the exact same response to "Are you right wing?" too. Does it make him right wing then?

Reactions: indy35
Most are using it to game the system. If I recall, Trump changed it so they had to wait in Mexico for their asylum hearing. That greatly reduced the number of gamers.

Why would Biden change the wait-in-Mexico policy? My suspicion is that powerful corporate interests that control Biden, dems and pubs - but not Trump - wanted it changed to increase their exploitation schemes.

Why do you think he changed it?
Lol. Your suspicion? Shockingly, your suspicion is a conspiracy theory.

It just went to the supreme court a couple weeks ago.

Reduced by 70k the number of asylum seekers since trump started it in 2019. I'll anxiously await someone saying millions later in the thread.

Perhaps this admin is doing the same thing that Clinton and Bush and Obama did.

Perhaps he sees the USA as a country that takes in your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

Or perhaps he's trying to let in a bunch of illegals to replace the white folks so the Dems can win elections. Problem is, illegals can't vote.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
There are far more unhinged leftists on this site than I thought there would be. I've always just sort of skimmed this specific forum, but am compelled to comment now because you and the other unhinged democrats are what have driven this country in to the ground and me and the majority of America is tired of it.

Just about every poll you can find right now supports giving abortion rights back to the states which is all what over turning Roe would do. That means women will still be able to get abortions if they want since states like New York, Illinois and California will no doubt still allow them.

You take joy in killing a baby all in the name of birth control because saying it is essential to women's rights helps you rationalize your lack of morals.
I'm a never Trumper, not a Dem.
If you're only going to skim around you shouldn't be labeling people when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I haven't seen any polls about Americans favoring state control on abortion. You could be correct. Please link.

This poll says people support Roe......which could mean they oppose state control......but it all depends on the question.

I do know Americans favor abortion rights of some sort, by a significant margin in some polls.

• Haha
How is calling it what it is “murder “ hypocrisy?
Not saying that, at all.

You guys are really good at putting on the blinders when it suits you.

Republicans want less government. Get it out of our lives. No masks. No vaccine mandates. Leave us alone.

Except women who are pregnant. In that case, the government gets to step in and tell that woman she has to carry that baby to term. She has no choice. The state is in charge of her body for 9 months. Tough shit.

Lol. I think all women would gladly wear a mask if you didn't take away her rights to her own body.

Get it? You want to talk about something else now? Murder murder.

• Haha
If you're only going to skim around you shouldn't be labeling people when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I haven't seen any polls about Americans favoring state control on abortion. You could be correct. Please link.

This poll says people support Roe......which could mean they oppose state control......but it all depends on the question.

I do know Americans favor abortion rights of some sort, by a significant margin in some polls.

I know you are a complete idiot.

Not saying that, at all.

You guys are really good at putting on the blinders when it suits you.

Republicans want less government. Get it out of our lives. No masks. No vaccine mandates. Leave us alone.

Except women who are pregnant. In that case, the government gets to step in and tell that woman she has to carry that baby to term. She has no choice. The state is in charge of her body for 9 months. Tough shit.

Lol. I think all women would gladly wear a mask if you didn't take away her rights to her own body.

Get it? You want to talk about something else now? Murder murder.
What you fail to grasp is it's not only the woman involved but a new life she is carrying. I can only speculate the objection by the left to this basic fact is they are grappling with their past abortion choices

Um..Ever watch the racial makeup of TV commercials?
Why don't you answer my question first,?

You're saying that people of color are being put in commercials.........to what? I don't understand. George Soros trying to make people of color seem normal so we will accept them? Seeing a lot of Mexicans in commercials are you? Are you really saying there's a concerted effort among companies and those who market their products to put people of color in commercials to get more immigrants here? Does that include blacks?

Your question is either racist as hell or just a bizarre take on.......well I don't know.

The only thing I notice is there seems to be more interracial couples in commercials. Even seen some gay/lesbian ones. That is on purpose.

• Haha
What you fail to grasp is it's not only the woman involved but a new life she is carrying. I can only speculate the objection by the left to this basic fact is they are grappling with their past abortion choices
Nonono. I get that. I have no stand on the issue, other than there should be a compromise on the amount of time to allow an abortion. Abortion anytime is wrong as is never allowing abortion.

You just did it AGAIN. For the love of Mike just freaking say it.

"My belief that the state should not allow a woman to have an abortion is contradictory to my position that government should stay out of our lives."

Just grunt if you agree.

• Haha
It’s Ok. Just another false flag by the feds

been a while since I read the article you posted on the hypothesis of kill them now or kil them later based upon a collage of other studies at different time on the assumption that women that don't want a child while pregnant and kill the baby now prevent the inevitable of the child dying later. The collage is about as good as it gets in social studies with different times, variables and measures. Naturally, we can't see how many children went the wrong route when aborted and I may have missed any data about how many mothers changed their mind that didn't abort . Anyway, it was an interesting article even if it were a few days ago I read it and have forgot a few thins while listening.

Relative to the shooter---it takes me back to the concern of violence in TV in the 70s. Then it was believed that a healthy mind was not effected by violence, but that a sick mind (these are now mainstreamed through society) was. If that holds true today, and unsure why it wouldn't, the continual racial fires stoked, as well as intersectionality in general could light the next fuse as well. Remember when we used to have "crimes" and the various violations as a result of those crimes. Then "they" changed the crime and the focus on the crime when convenient to "hate" crime that somehow must have replaced "loving" crime that must have existed previously. What demographic will the next killer who views himself as a victim be.

Nonono. I get that. I have no stand on the issue, other than there should be a compromise on the amount of time to allow an abortion. Abortion anytime is wrong as is never allowing abortion.

You just did it AGAIN. For the love of Mike just freaking say it.

"My belief that the state should not allow a woman to have an abortion is contradictory to my position that government should stay out of our lives."

Just grunt if you agree.
Basically all you do is grunt Bob. You post TDS induced BS , basically grunting like a pig.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
One thing that has become abundantly clear with this thread is how much the left celebrates killing and the killing of black people no less. They don't even really try to hide anymore either.

You're as liberal as it gets and link liberal outlets for your stances which just further proves it.

Reactions: SKYDOG
And as usual, the left is wrong:

Edit: And more is coming out that the Buffalo shooter was left leaning:

I give this 2 days before the left memory holes this entire thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Perhaps he sees the USA as a country that takes in your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

Or perhaps he's trying to let in a bunch of illegals to replace the white folks so the Dems can win elections. Problem is, illegals can't vote.
Bob, you consider anything you and other prog groupthinkers don't understand to be a conspiracy theory, which gives you a lot to choose from.

Thanks for the laugh from "perhaps Brandon sees the US as a country that takes in ....all that yearn to be free." A career hack who was a shill and puppet for Delaware credit card companies and other corporate entities cares about the huddled masses? That is why he is deliberately not enforcing the immigration that congress passed and he swore to uphold? Only the most obtuse groupthinker could possibly believe that.

If Brandon really gave a rat's ass about the 'masses,' he could start with those being trafficked across the southern border, as well as the US citizens who suffer from the influx of fentanyl and crime, and whose wages will be suppressed. He could also show his concern while he was at it for the masses of young guys and others being slaughtered in gang warfare in Chicago, Phil, Balt., et. al. What has he done to try to help those 'masses?'

No, there are only two possible reasons Brandon is not enforcing the immigration laws he swore to uphold. One is that he is trying to bring in people who will eventually be dem voters. As dumb as that sounds, it is not any dumber than closing our air bases and pulling out our military before getting our people and allies out. So yes, it is a possibility.

More likely, Brandon is just doing what he has always done, being a puppet to corporate interests - in this case by following their orders to allow cheap labor to flood the country.

Why did he kill those people?

Was it the same reason the guy mowed down a bunch of people in the parade in WI?
Look what the divisive nature of Intersectionality has done. Look at the victims and victors of the oppressed narrative promoted by those wishing to divide. Instead of nobody considering the politics of a shooter, it has now turned into another blame game. The "progessive" politicians and media have created this monster. Many years ago it was class warfare pitting people against each other on a social economic level. Although still used, it is a tired narrative. Now, the divisive approach adds race and sex to the mix.

There are many things that separate people from others. Thought for one, class, and morality for another. Why would the divisive wedge use sex and race, things generally discernable by sight instead of actions, thought and any other quality of humanity so much more important? It is as though they think the masses are pretty dumb...and unfortunately they are correct

Bob, you consider anything you and other prog groupthinkers don't understand to be a conspiracy theory, which gives you a lot to choose from.

Thanks for the laugh from "perhaps Brandon sees the US as a country that takes in ....all that yearn to be free." A career hack who was a shill and puppet for Delaware credit card companies and other corporate entities cares about the huddled masses? That is why he is deliberately not enforcing the immigration that congress passed and he swore to uphold? Only the most obtuse groupthinker could possibly believe that.

If Brandon really gave a rat's ass about the 'masses,' he could start with those being trafficked across the southern border, as well as the US citizens who suffer from the influx of fentanyl and crime, and whose wages will be suppressed. He could also show his concern while he was at it for the masses of young guys and others being slaughtered in gang warfare in Chicago, Phil, Balt., et. al. What has he done to try to help those 'masses?'

No, there are only two possible reasons Brandon is not enforcing the immigration laws he swore to uphold. One is that he is trying to bring in people who will eventually be dem voters. As dumb as that sounds, it is not any dumber than closing our air bases and pulling out our military before getting our people and allies out. So yes, it is a possibility.

More likely, Brandon is just doing what he has always done, being a puppet to corporate interests - in this case by following their orders to allow cheap labor to flood the country.
Title 42 was instituted because of the pandemic. That's why it was allowed.

The LAW allows immigrants to cross the border and seek asylum. You don't like it, change it. What law isn't being enforced,?

Biden is seizing fentanyl is record amounts. Check your facts. You just keep repeating the same tired lines.

But you'll always have Chicago to fall back on right?

You actually brought Afghanistan into a discussion about the southern border. Jfc.

Cheap labor? Again, a old argument that doesn't even make sense. You can get $19 an hour at Walmart and fast food restaurants have closed dining rooms and limited hours cause they can't get people. You need to update your gripes.

• Haha
Title 42 was instituted because of the pandemic. That's why it was allowed.

The LAW allows immigrants to cross the border and seek asylum. You don't like it, change it. What law isn't being enforced,?
The statutory enforcement provisions in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) are not being enforced:

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigra...-away-with-not-enforcing-the-immigration-law/

Biden is seizing fentanyl is record amounts. Check your facts. You just keep repeating the same tired lines.
Here's some info from a wapo piece that explains why there has been a vast increase in the volume of fentanyl coming across the southern border under Brandon. So record deaths are resulting in the US from fentanyl coming across that border while Brandon brags of how much is being seized, with groupthinkers like you mindlessly repeating it . Note the comments about human trafficking, which somehow seems beyond your ludicrous suggestion that Biden cares about the 'huddled masses.'

You actually brought Afghanistan into a discussion about the southern border. Jfc.
That was to remind you of how dumb Biden actually is, not to mention groupthinkers like you who saw no problems with shutting down the air base and removing the troops.

Cheap labor? Again, a old argument that doesn't even make sense. You can get $19 an hour at Walmart and fast food restaurants have closed dining rooms and limited hours cause they can't get people. You need to update your gripes.
Walmart et al cannot hire illegals without breaking the law. But those who are willing to hire them under the table can pay much less.

Big ag, the primary exploiter of illegals, is not paying them anything close to $19. They don't have to. Likewise in thousands of other jobs that pay illegals under the table.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT