ADVERTISEMENT

Another racist democrat

Yeah, it’s pretty simple. You don’t have a problem with police brutality…….because they’re criminals and they get whatever comes to them. That’s pretty freaking, police state, disgusting.

Not to mention innocent people are beaten by the cops everyday. But in your world, if the cops think you’re guilty all bets are off. The justice system and the whole “innocent until proven guilty” thing is overrated.

Here’s your boy pushing for your kind of justice. But he’s probably just joking.

I absolutely agree criminals get what they deserve, 100% of the time. I won't apologize for it one bit. Beat the hell out of them, I could care less. Hell, give them a shot for me while you're at it.

If a guy gets shot trying to rob a liquor store. Good.
Guy commits a crime, runs from the cops, then resists arrests and attacks the cops, cops beat the hell out of him. Good.
Drug dealer gang banger with a rap sheet 3 pages long gets a rough ride in the back of a paddy wagon. Good.

Again, it really can't be explained any more simply; Don't commit crimes and you have virtually a 0% chance of experiencing a police tuning up.

Just ask BNI. I'll bet my paycheck he's never been pulled over, pulled out of his car and tuned up because he's black.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Did I said ANYTHING of the sort? Read what I posted again and stop trying to change the argument. It’s simply an example.
Is this where you feign anger and change the conversation by drawing your own conclusion from something I didn’t say?
Yes, this is a random trump fanatic on a message board, that gets likes all the time for the things he says. You telling me it’s an isolated incident? I wouldn’t think so but never sure when it comes to you and race.
Can you say that among the millions of hayseed trump supporters out there………like the ones that show up in the rally videos talking gibberish there aren’t a significant portion that agree with what the dipshit said? Not to mention those who are supposedly educated?
I can’t read your article but pointing to isolated incidents to draw broad conclusions is WHAT YOU JUST CRITICIZED you moron.
You're the one who pointed out a random anonymous post as an example of rampant racism.
I know in your world you go to bed and wake up thinking about Trump, but this isn't about Trump (you do know he's no longer POTUS, right?).
And again, don't get upset if someone says something that might be factually or statistically correct but harms your white guilt ridden libby sensibilities. Sometimes, the truth hurts.

Reactions: Riveting-
Right wingers like to criticize black leaders and liberal mayors of big city crime without offering any solutions themselves.
Wrong as is your custom. RWs advocate aggressive policing to reduce crime - as proven repeatedly in the past.

Wrong as is your custom. RWs advocate aggressive policing to reduce crime - as proven repeatedly in the past.
Right wingers are advocates for aggressive policing so much that they beat the crap out of them on Jan 6 with clubs, bear spray, flag poles, pepper spray, revolving doors etc.

Here is something that is truly disgusting up in the region where you live.

I hope you are out trying to get this USAF veteran elected against the racist dem machine that you usually support.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bl...caucus-backing-her-white-dem-opponent-its-sad
How is it disgusting? The congressional black caucus is primarily democrats. Why would they support a Republican? Ruth-Green is a typical republican that supports pro-life, tax cuts for the rich, and small government. Her opponent, incumbent Frank Mrvan conversely is the typical NW Indiana democrat with ideology in line with fellow Democratic congressman including the CBC. Frank Mrvan and the dems for that matter are in no way close to being racist. The republicans flip that script back in 1965.

The bottom line is that I ain't voting for Ruth-Green. No Republican is ever going to be elected to congress in Indiana 1.

I don't know how she ever thought the CBC was ever going to support her. However, if Ruth-Green fools around and wins, the CBC will invite her to the caucus as they have always done. She will decline as most black republican congressmen have done in the past.

How is it disgusting? The congressional black caucus is primarily democrats. Why would they support a Republican? Ruth-Green is a typical republican that supports pro-life, tax cuts for the rich, and small government. Her opponent, incumbent Frank Mrvan conversely is the typical NW Indiana democrat with ideology in line with fellow Democratic congressman including the CBC. Frank Mrvan and the dems for that matter are in no way close to being racist. The republicans flip that script back in 1965.

The bottom line is that I ain't voting for Ruth-Green. No Republican is ever going to be elected to congress in Indiana 1.

I don't know how she ever thought the CBC was ever going to support her. However, if Ruth-Green fools around and wins, the CBC will invite her to the caucus as they have always done. She will decline as most black republican congressmen have done in the past.
You seem to be a typical Democrat that will vote the party line no matter what. Like some commercials say, how much worse does it have to get? I voted for her and hope she wins. I’ve seen enough of the Democrats in this county over the years. It’s long overdue for a change. And again, I’m a registered Democrat.

Reactions: bonefish1
You seem to be a typical Democrat that will vote the party line no matter what. Like some commercials say, how much worse does it have to get? I voted for her and hope she wins. I’ve seen enough of the Democrats in this county over the years. It’s long overdue for a change. And again, I’m a registered Democrat.
The republican politics don't jive with my politics. Living in NW Indiana I'm pro-union and want good air and water quality. Republicans do not. They want loser EPA restrictions. I don't like tax breaks for the rich. I am pro-life though. Or at least abortions if the mother's life is in danger, incest, or rape. Ruth-Greene supposedly is against abortions for the aforementioned cases. I do not know much about Ruth-Greene but if she wins I hope that she is not a Chumper or a black traitor.

Reactions: indy35
The republican politics don't jive with my politics. Living in NW Indiana I'm pro-union and want good air and water quality. Republicans do not. They want loser EPA restrictions. I don't like tax breaks for the rich. I am pro-life though. Or at least abortions if the mother's life is in danger, incest, or rape. Ruth-Greene supposedly is against abortions for the aforementioned cases. I do not know much about Ruth-Greene but if she wins I hope that she is not a Chumper or a black traitor.
Neither party is against clean air and water. According to you Republicans want people to have polluted air and water. Come on man!

Right wingers are advocates for aggressive policing so much that they beat the crap out of them on Jan 6 with clubs, bear spray, flag poles, pepper spray, revolving doors etc.
Your comment was : Right wingers like to criticize black leaders and liberal mayors of big city crime without offering any solutions themselves.

You went from 'big city crime', from which blacks are the main group suffering, to Jan 6.

You wanted a solution to reduce "big city" crime, I gave you the one that RWs always propose, and you ducked it.

Your mindless loyalty to the dems that run those big cities far exceeds your concern about the blacks who suffer, obviously.

Neither party is against clean air and water. According to you Republicans want people to have polluted air and water. Come on man!
Dude, the repubs may not be against clean air/water per se. They are against companies paying to upgrade to do so. They don’t want companies paying for tighter restrictions. Haven’t you looked north towards Lake Michigan? You don’t see any black smoke anymore. Have you been to West, Wells or the Dunes beaches? You don’t see no more algae or murky waters anymore. When there is a spills into Lake Michigan, like a few in recent years, the local steel mills were held accountable with clean up and fines thanks to the EPA. The same EPA that the repubs want to get rid of.

Dude, the repubs may not be against clean air/water per se. They are against companies paying to upgrade to do so. They don’t want companies paying for tighter restrictions. Haven’t you looked north towards Lake Michigan? You don’t see any black smoke anymore. Have you been to West, Wells or the Dunes beaches? You don’t see no more algae or murky waters anymore. When there is a spills into Lake Michigan, like a few in recent years, the local steel mills were held accountable with clean up and fines thanks to the EPA. The same EPA that the repubs want to get rid of.
When I look to the north a few companies have gone out of business. There are few steel mills have closed over the years; Republic steel and US Steel on the south side. Steel production from the other active mills has also been reduced. In our area Shell, Mobile, and Atlantic Richfield refineries have closed and gone away. Globe roofing in Whiting has also closed. I mentioned these as they were major polluters in our area.

These closings most likely had a much bigger impact on air quality than any EPA regulations.

When I look to the north a few companies have gone out of business. There are few steel mills have closed over the years; Republic steel and US Steel on the south side. Steel production from the other active mills has also been reduced. In our area Shell, Mobile, and Atlantic Richfield refineries have closed and gone away. Globe roofing in Whiting has also closed. I mentioned these as they were major polluters in our area.

These closings most likely had a much bigger impact on air quality than any EPA regulations.
Sure some of the plant closings may have reduced emissions some. But, the 5 big steel mills along Lake Michigan that were polluting the air back in the 70’s when I was a kid are still there. As well as the BP Whiting refinery. The sky above Lake Michigan used to be black as I don’t know what. Since the late 80’s/90’s till now, the sky over the lake is crystal clear thanks to the EPA that republicans want to get rid of. I worked in these mills. These mills has baghouses, ID fans, gas cleaning facilities that mitigate pollutants. If any of these fans and systems go down, they can’t run that department per EPA regulations.

"black traitor", translation: black person who thinks for themselves instead of being told what to think and how to vote by democrats.

Reactions: Riveting-

So, then someone (China) is going to have to provide steel. Do you think China gives a crap about environmental regulations?

Reactions: mediaexpert
Your comment was : Right wingers like to criticize black leaders and liberal mayors of big city crime without offering any solutions themselves.

You went from 'big city crime', from which blacks are the main group suffering, to Jan 6.

You wanted a solution to reduce "big city" crime, I gave you the one that RWs always propose, and you ducked it.

Your mindless loyalty to the dems that run those big cities far exceeds your concern about the blacks who suffer, obviously.
Dude, if you are talking about more aggressive policing, you can’t be more vague. What exactly is more aggressive policing? Again, no real solutions from the right. The 90’s controversial crime bill tried to address this. Obviously did not work. Mister President Chump consiglier, Rudy Guiliani’s stop n frisk crap certainly did not work.

So, then someone (China) is going to have to provide steel. Do you think China gives a crap about environmental regulations?
I highly doubt it. Environmental protection is laughable. We had to buy steel from Brazil for a short time as an edict from the president of the company when I was working. Had to save a buck ya know.

Dude, if you are talking about more aggressive policing, you can’t be more vague. What exactly is more aggressive policing? Again, no real solutions from the right. The 90’s controversial crime bill tried to address this. Obviously did not work. Mister President Chump consiglier, Rudy Guiliani’s stop n frisk crap certainly did not work.
Here's a simple example, FauxDude:

In SF and other dem cities in which penalty-free 'shoplifting' has caused many small businesses to close, what do you think would happen if they hired more police, reinstituted cash bail, and prosecuted thefts starting at $50 instead of $950?

Here's a simple example, FauxDude:

In SF and other dem cities in which penalty-free 'shoplifting' has caused many small businesses to close, what do you think would happen if they hired more police, reinstituted cash bail, and prosecuted thefts starting at $50 instead of $950?
Cities are hiring more police every year. So no big deal there. However, if you are specifically talking about those thefts where scores of folks break in and take what they can get. Not sure if you will catch many if any. However, if more cops will curtail some of this I don’t have no problems with that.

Cash bail may be a good idea for the aforementioned mass smash and grab shoplifting. I don’t think it would stop folks from doing it. I’m not a big fan of cash bail for non-violent offenses like marijuana possession and similar crimes. That’s no more than cities trying to raise money like the officials in Ferguson, MO were doing.

However, the real issue with violence in the cities is gang violence. There are no policies or extra police or anything that is going to that. The demand for narcotics is driving all of that. Exacerbated by the number guns in the streets, mostly illegal and unregistered.

Source: just trust me dude
You are even more oblivious than I thought, as if your only 'news' source is MSNBC.

It is pretty easy to find articles like the following from a google search, that is, if you have heard of google.

You are even more oblivious than I thought, as if your only 'news' source is MSNBC.

It is pretty easy to find articles like the following from a google search, that is, if you have heard of google.

I don't know what's dumber: believing corporate propaganda from two of the largest pharma companies on the planet, thinking that CVS and Walgreens are "small businesses" or that retail shoplifting could put a dent in their massive profits.

I don't know what's dumber: believing corporate propaganda from two of the largest pharma companies on the planet, thinking that CVS and Walgreens are "small businesses" or that retail shoplifting could put a dent in their massive profits.
Obviously, what is dumber is you.

Regardless of who owns an individual store, it is a small business that employs hundreds of local people and serves a local area.

If a store suddenly becomes unprofitable or unsafe to work in, it can be closed by its owner, which is what has happened to these stores and many others. All those people lost their jobs and the local people who depend on the store lost out as well.

You must be another loosier lurker, because there is no way you went to Purdue.

Regardless of who owns an individual store, it is a small business that employs hundreds of local people and serves a local area.

If a store suddenly becomes unprofitable or unsafe to work in, it can be closed by its owner, which is what has happened to these stores and many others. All those people lost their jobs and the local people who depend on the store lost out as well.

Keep dreaming bro

Is Teddy trying to say that Walgreens and CVS should keep these stores open despite the rampant shoplifting and danger to employees because they're huge companies that should be able to absorb the loss?

Am I for reparations? Sure, why not. If they send me a check, I ain't giving it back. Neither would the black traitors that are against reparations give it back either. However, I know reparatoins won't happen. Also, since only 2 counties out of all the counties in the states that had slaves kept records of the actual names of the slaves. Not just numbers. Therefore, it would be difficult to trace actual ancestry to actual slaves if that would be the method of distributing any reparations.
Bump

Jesse Jackson has earned every dime that he has. Jackson was was only a few feet away from MLK when he was assassinated at the at the Loraine Motel in Memphis. Jackson was part of civil rights Jim Crow struggle as a very young man.
You do not know the facts. JJ was on a different floor from MLK when he was shot. JJ came running to him, cradled him in his arms, and proceeded to wipe MLK's blood onto his shirt. The next day, JJ flew to Chicago to set up News conferences displaying the shirt he was wearing that had MLK's blood from the day before. Coretta Scott King refused to speak to JJ for years.

BTW, JJ came to set up offices in NYC for the Rainbow Coalition, after calling NYC Hymietown. No one would lease to him, so Trump gave him free office space. I had moved out of NYC, so I am not sure of all the things Trump did for blacks, but I think it was the NAACP that honored Trump alongside Mohammed Ali and Rosa Parks.

As President, Trump had more funding go to historically black colleges than Obama. I forgot now, but it was a noticeable difference. And through Tim Scott, Trump set up Opportunity Zones, which increased black wealth and got record numbers of people off of food stamps. Statistics show that Trump's tax cuts helped blue collar workers the most. But what is really amazing are the multitude of Judicial Reform bills passed by Trump. Completely dwarting what Obama did.

How come people don't know the truth?

Reactions: bonefish1
You do not know the facts. JJ was on a different floor from MLK when he was shot. JJ came running to him, cradled him in his arms, and proceeded to wipe MLK's blood onto his shirt. The next day, JJ flew to Chicago to set up News conferences displaying the shirt he was wearing that had MLK's blood from the day before. Coretta Scott King refused to speak to JJ for years.

BTW, JJ came to set up offices in NYC for the Rainbow Coalition, after calling NYC Hymietown. No one would lease to him, so Trump gave him free office space. I had moved out of NYC, so I am not sure of all the things Trump did for blacks, but I think it was the NAACP that honored Trump alongside Mohammed Ali and Rosa Parks.

As President, Trump had more funding go to historically black colleges than Obama. I forgot now, but it was a noticeable difference. And through Tim Scott, Trump set up Opportunity Zones, which increased black wealth and got record numbers of people off of food stamps. Statistics show that Trump's tax cuts helped blue collar workers the most. But what is really amazing are the multitude of Judicial Reform bills passed by Trump. Completely dwarting what Obama did.

How come people don't know the truth?
As far as money for HBCUs, all Chump did was sign a veto proof bill. A bill that was drafted by black congresswoman, Alma Adams that was bi-partisan and easily passed both the House and the Senate. But Chump naturally takes credit for it as something he did. The money that the Biden administration allocated for the HBCUs eclipses the money many times the money given by the Chump administration. I live near Chicago and Gary, IN and I don’t see any opportunity zone projects. At least not the ones that supposedly benefit the black community.

Opportunity zones. Dude, black business have yet to see any of that money. White businesses benefitted more from it and increased gentrification in a lot a areas.

The Chump tax breaks, Like all republican tax breaks benefit the wealthy. Any tax breaks the middle class got were mere crumbs. These tax break was part of the reason that the deficit soared under Chump. Republicans don’t like to talk about that.

As far as money for HBCUs, all Chump did was sign a veto proof bill. A bill that was drafted by black congresswoman, Alma Adams that was bi-partisan and easily passed both the House and the Senate. But Chump naturally takes credit for it as something he did. The money that the Biden administration allocated for the HBCUs eclipses the money many times the money given by the Chump administration. I live near Chicago and Gary, IN and I don’t see any opportunity zone projects. At least not the ones that supposedly benefit the black community.

Opportunity zones. Dude, black business have yet to see any of that money. White businesses benefitted more from it and increased gentrification in a lot a areas.

The Chump tax breaks, Like all republican tax breaks benefit the wealthy. Any tax breaks the middle class got were mere crumbs. These tax break was part of the reason that the deficit soared under Chump. Republicans don’t like to talk about that.
I never heard of Alma Adams, so I checked Wikipedia. It made no mention of her bill. It did say that she did not go to President Trump's inauguration. Why isn't he called an election denier? Along with many other Democrats who agreed with Hillary that Trump did not win the election.

Wikipedia also said, A court-ordered redistricting in 2016 made the 12th somewhat more compact. It now comprised nearly all of Mecklenburg County, home to Charlotte. Adams's home in Greensboro was drawn into the 13th district. She had already filed for a second full term, but announced she would move to Charlotte.[37] She claims a home in Charlotte's Fourth Ward neighborhood owned by Mary Gaffney,[38] one of her prominent supporters,[39] as her official residence in the district. Both Gaffney and Adams maintain active voter registrations at that address.[40] On May 31, WBTV in Charlotte reported that Adams filed campaign finance documents listing her longtime home in Greensboro as her residence, and also spends most weekends in her Greensboro home. WBTV also reported that Adams had scrubbed all references to her service as a local official in Greensboro from her campaign website, though her biography on her campaign's Facebook page still contained references to that service.[41] She drove away when a WBTV reporter confronted her in Greensboro.[41] While members of Congress are only required to live in the state they represent, convention calls for them to live in or near the district they represent.

BTW, one must read Politico with critical reasoning. Why is there no money going to Cleveland, and for that matter, why Chicago? And wasn't there a big scandal about that large amount of money that went to Baltimore but was not seen? Gee whiz, Democrat run cities that keep voting for Democrats. And I love the picture Politico used to show how Trump's dollars show a run down city. Oh my, the picture was taken in 2016,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT