ADVERTISEMENT

Another racist democrat

Yep, she is racist all right. She ain't the only one in that city council. She is the only one that resigned so far thanks to pressure from other democrats including Biden. Unlike the repubs that do not call out the many racists that they have.

It is funny how if I start a thread or acknowledge racism, I'm called a race baiter. Someone else brings it up and somehow it is not race baiting.

I thought there was no such thing as racism, Mr. Bonefish1.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Yep, she is racist all right. She ain't the only one in that city council. She is the only one that resigned so far thanks to pressure from other democrats including Biden. Unlike the repubs that do not call out the many racists that they have.
Can you provide some documentation of republican politicians who made racist comments, called a person's black child a monkey?
Not saying it doesn't exist, just haven't seen it. Please provide to support your argument.

It is funny how if I start a thread or acknowledge racism, I'm called a race baiter. Someone else brings it up and somehow it is not race baiting.

I thought there was no such thing as racism, Mr. Bonefish1.
It's doesn't bother me, you can say whatever you want to whoever you want. This is the USA.
I just find it funny when hypocrites get caught and have to slink off with their tail between their legs.

Reactions: mediaexpert
Can you provide some documentation of republican politicians who made racist comments, called a person's black child a monkey?
Not saying it doesn't exist, just haven't seen it. Please provide to support your argument.
Bob has already posted the racist Tubberville crap. That crazy chick, Marjorie Taylor Greene has said some racist crap. Lee Atwater and his republican racist southern strategy. Reagan announced his candidacy in Philadelphia, MS where the 3 civil rights activists were murdered. Reagan never denounced Apartheid in South Africa.

During Obama's presidency, he and his family were depicted as monkeys and apes on conservative social media. The racist Tea Party supporters spit upon the black congress members walking up the steps of Capitol Hill. Conservatives perpetuated the Obama birther myth. President Chump took that and ran with it for years.

Chump has had a long history of racist actions, lawsuits, and comments. Chump just a week or so ago insulted McConnell's Asian wife, former Chump Transportation secretary with anti-Asian remarks.

Bannon and Steven Miller have said racist crap.

The Republican party as a collective group supports confederate flags, confederate statues, and confederate soldier names on schools and US Military bases like Fort Hood and Fort Bragg.

The Republican party collectively is against affirmative action and holding the police accountable for police brutality.

All of the white supremacy groups support the republican party, the KKK, Nazis, Oath Keepers, etc.

Bob has already posted the racist Tubberville crap. That crazy chick, Marjorie Taylor Greene has said some racist crap. Lee Atwater and his republican racist southern strategy. Reagan announced his candidacy in Philadelphia, MS where the 3 civil rights activists were murdered. Reagan never denounced Apartheid in South Africa.

During Obama's presidency, he and his family were depicted as monkeys and apes on conservative social media. The racist Tea Party supporters spit upon the black congress members walking up the steps of Capitol Hill. Conservatives perpetuated the Obama birther myth. President Chump took that and ran with it for years.

Chump has had a long history of racist actions, lawsuits, and comments. Chump just a week or so ago insulted McConnell's Asian wife, former Chump Transportation secretary with anti-Asian remarks.

The Republican party as a collective group supports confederate flags, confederate statues, and confederate soldier names on schools and US Military bases like Fort Hood and Fort Bragg.

The Republican party collectively is against affirmative action and holding the police accountable for police brutality.

All of the white supremacy groups support the republican party, the KKK, Nazis, Oath Keepers, etc.
Biden has said racist crap, but you still support him. But hey, let’s focus on the Republicans.

Biden has said racist crap, but you still support him. But hey, let’s focus on the Republicans.
Most blacks do not think what Biden said was racist. If you are talking about the "If you ain't black..." quote, many black know what Biden was trying to say. Otherwise, there would have been more pushback.

Lol. You don’t even see anything wrong with what he said.
Who are “the people that do the crime that are owed that (reparations)?”
Well, first, he's referring to democrats.
Second, he never mentions race.
Third, if your complaint is that he's pointing out that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes, then he's statistically accurate.

Reactions: BSIT and Crayfish57
Most blacks do not think what Biden said was racist. If you are talking about the "If you ain't black..." quote, many black know what Biden was trying to say. Otherwise, there would have been more pushback.
That is just a ridiculous statement .

Reactions: SKYDOG
You really do live in alternative universe of woe is me and the world just hates me and every one is racist don't you. You are so full of the shit you have fed into your own man of why everyone white hates you its ridiculous. People dont like you because you are an a$$hole not because you are black.
You see, there y'all go again. We are having an adult conversation amongst each other and then you have to call me names. All I did was answer Bonefish1 for documentation of Repubs being racist. And I did. What in that list can you dispute? Even if I'm wrong in your mind, why call me names? You must be in the no such thing as racism club like Bonefish1.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan

Basically, you haven't posted a single thing to support your claims. You said "He said some racist crap". OK, if that's true, post it.
And most importantly, in BNI-world, where you view everything as having racial overtones, consider to be racist, is very likely not.
Of course, you give Biden a pass for all his racist comments because he's old and you think old people get a pass.

You see, there y'all go again. We are having an adult conversation amongst each other and then you have to call me names. All I did was answer Bonefish1 for documentation of Repubs being racist. And I did. What in that list can you dispute? Even if I'm wrong in your mind, why call me names? You must be in the no such thing as racism club like Bonefish1.
Chumpman! You are the number 1 name caller of anyone that you dont like in the world on this board . You got in trouble for some and you know the ones. You have a racist name you call any politician you dont like. It wasn't an adult conversation it was you call all republicans racist

Basically, you haven't posted a single thing to support your claims. You said "He said some racist crap". OK, if that's true, post it.
And most importantly, in BNI-world, where you view everything as having racial overtones, consider to be racist, is very likely not.
Of course, you give Biden a pass for all his racist comments because he's old and you think old people get a pass.
I don't have time. If you ever watch the news, you will see the stuff these folks say. Didn't you see or hear what Bob posted about what Tuberville said on the news? All that stuff I mentioned is well documented in one form or another that goes back decades in some instances in my list. If you want o know you will have to look it up yourself. The Tea Party supporters spitting on the black congressman was shown live on the news for example.

Last edited:
Chumpman! You are the number 1 name caller of anyone that you dont like in the world on this board . You got in trouble for some and you know the ones. You have a racist name you call any politician you dont like. It wasn't an adult conversation it was you call all republicans racist
As far as calling politicians names. I'm not the only one. I'm not the one that calls Biden, Brandon, and other names. I'm not the one who calls Kamala Harris, cammytoe and a whore. To name a few. I never called any politician a racist name. What are you talking about? There is nothing racist about Chump.

• Haha
Let’s say that Trump said that. Would there be riots over that? Democrats can get away with these things, while Republicans get tarred and feathered for things taken out of context on words that suddenly have a different meaning.

As far as calling politicians names. I'm not the only one. I'm not the one that calls Biden, Brandon, and other names. I'm not the one who calls Kamala Harris, cammytoe and a whore. To name a few. I never called any politician a racist name. What are you talking about? There is nothing racist about Chump.
So the definition of a chump is, Someone who is foolish or easily deceived, not racist but between you and Trump who fits that description the best? YOU

Let’s say that Trump said that. Would there be riots over that? Democrats can get away with these things, while Republicans get tarred and feathered for things taken out of context on words that suddenly have a different meaning.
How are democrats getting away with these things where the topic at hand is that a democrat and others in LA said some racist stuff. Democrats called her out on it and she subsequently resigned. Name one republican that called out another republican for saying something racist. First of all yo have to acknowledge that a republican said anything racist. I can't think of any republican that denounces all the confederate stuff. Name a republican that has called out what Tuberville said recently.

How are democrats getting away with these things where the topic at hand is that a democrat and others in LA said some racist stuff. Democrats called her out on it and she subsequently resigned. Name one republican that called out another republican for saying something racist. First of all yo have to acknowledge that a republican said anything racist. I can't think of any republican that denounces all the confederate stuff. Name a republican that has called out what Tuberville said recently.
Not sure what Tuberville said aside from the tweet above. If that’s what you are referring to, I can see why no Republican called him out. It was a nothing burger.

You are just full of sh!t. Seriously do you spend every moment of every day seeking out that every thing that happens to you is racism?
Mr. Bonefish1 is the one who started the thread, I didn't. That is the point I made in this thread earlier. Bonefish1 starts the thread about racism. I respond and now I'm in essence race baiting.

Third, if your complaint is that he's pointing out that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes, then he's statistically accurate.
He is referring to democrats when he says “They”. Correct.

He never mentions race? Are you freakin serious? A remark can’t be racist unless a race is mentioned? The word race? What are you talking about? Was race mentioned in the story you made the thread about? You mean Tommy was referring to white people who want reparations for themselves?

He didn’t point out that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes. There was no context, no explanation of any kind. He said,” They (democrats) think the people that do the crime are owed that (reparations). “
How the hell does an educated person not understand he’s making a clear, generalized statement that blacks commit crimes? Whites do too, he didn’t say that. People of every color do.
But he said the people that want reparations are the ones committing the crimes. Not any nuance in his statement. Then you have the freaking audacity to say show me some documentation of republicans doing it. Hey clueless, they don’t come right out and say they think blacks are inferior or they’re all criminals,…..at least not on purpose.

Last edited:
Most non-blacks know what he was saying as well. "Stay on the plantation and vote Democrat or else."

Dems don't want to address the crime issue because of offending their voting base all the while Blacks are impacted more than any other group through Black on Black crime. Who in their right mind believes in turning lose criminals right after they have been arrested? Liberal big city DA's are exasperating the crime epidemic plaguing our big cities. Be interesting to see the latest crime stats. The latest I could find is for 2020 and they didn't give the rape stats.

Dems don't want to address the crime issue because of offending their voting base all the while Blacks are impacted more than any other group through Black on Black crime. Who in their right mind believes in turning lose criminals right after they have been arrested? Liberal big city DA's are exasperating the crime epidemic plaguing our big cities. Be interesting to see the latest crime stats. The latest I could find is for 2020 and they didn't give the rape stats.
What about white on white crime?

The data I provided from government showed Blacks committed more murders than any other ethnic group
Again, just you like to twist yourselves into knots defending Chump, you are doing the same to justify what this idiot, Tuberville said. It would have been bad enough if Tuberville did single out black criminals only. However, in his statement, this fool lumped all blacks as criminals to make his anti-reparations point.

Again, just you like to twist yourselves into knots defending Chump, you are doing the same to justify what this idiot, Tuberville said. It would have been bad enough if Tuberville did single out black criminals only. However, in his statement, this fool lumped all blacks as criminals to make his anti-reparations point.
Who is talking about Trump? He has nothing to do with this. Data has shown Blacks committed a disproportionate amount of crime. Definitely higher than their population of approximately 13%. Again why aren’t liberal politicians addressing this fact?

Who is talking about Trump? He has nothing to do with this. Data has shown Blacks committed a disproportionate amount of crime. Definitely higher than their population of approximately 13%. Again why aren’t liberal politicians addressing this fact?
So what does this have to do with what Tuberville said? You are justifying his dumb and racist remarks.

What are the right wingers going to do about white on white crime?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT