ADVERTISEMENT

Another racist democrat

I don't have time. If you ever watch the news, you will see the stuff these folks say. Didn't you see or hear what Bob posted about what Tuberville said on the news? All that stuff I mentioned is well documented in one form or another that goes back decades in some instances in my list. If you want o know you will have to look it up yourself. The Tea Party supporters spitting on the black congressman was shown live on the news for example.
True or False
Blacks disproportionately commit more violent crimes than whites.
Answer the question.

Reactions: Crayfish57
You are just full of sh!t. Seriously do you spend every moment of every day seeking out that every thing that happens to you is racism?
BNI has said himself, that in his 50+ years, he's never personally experienced racism. But, he hears all about it from the guys at the barber shop and on black talk radio, so he assumes it's rampant.

He is referring to democrats when he says “They”. Correct.

He never mentions race? Are you freakin serious? A remark can’t be racist unless a race is mentioned? The word race? What are you talking about? Was race mentioned in the story you made the thread about? You mean Tommy was referring to white people who want reparations for themselves?

He didn’t point out that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crimes. There was no context, no explanation of any kind. He said,” They (democrats) think the people that do the crime are owed that (reparations). “
How the hell does an educated person not understand he’s making a clear, generalized statement that blacks commit crimes? Whites do too, he didn’t say that. People of every color do.
But he said the people that want reparations are the ones committing the crimes. Not any nuance in his statement. Then you have the freaking audacity to say show me some documentation of republicans doing it. Hey clueless, they don’t come right out and say they think blacks are inferior or they’re all criminals,…..at least not on purpose.
What did he say that was statistically or factually inaccurate?

The problem with libbys like yourself, is you get all upset when the truth doesn't fit the narrative. You just don't like to hear it. Well, sometimes the truth hurts.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Who is talking about Trump? He has nothing to do with this. Data has shown Blacks committed a disproportionate amount of crime. Definitely higher than their population of approximately 13%. Again why aren’t liberal politicians addressing this fact?
The leading cause of death among black men aged 15-34 is........murder! (at the hands of other black men).

So what does this have to do with what Tuberville said? You are justifying his dumb and racist remarks.

What are the right wingers going to do about white on white crime?
What's racist about being against reparations?

Are you for reparations?

What did he say that was statistically or factually inaccurate?

The problem with libbys like yourself, is you get all upset when the truth doesn't fit the narrative. You just don't like to hear it. Well, sometimes the truth hurts.
Bob is one upset independent Democrat on this topic.

BNI has said in the past that he doesn't believe in statistics.
Again you misquote me. I never said that I do not believe in statistics. I did well in STAT 301T. When it comes to stats about cops killing more unarmed whites than blacks is what I don't agree with.

• Haha
What's racist about being against reparations?

Are you for reparations?
I don't know if racist is the correct word or not. It's more about empathy for people who's ancestors literally help build this country on the backs of free labor. This includes the government buildings in Washington DC, railroads, bridges, the cotton industry, the tobacco industry, etc. When slavery ended, then there was 100 years of Jim Crow laws that set blacks back significantly. Jobs, education, lynchings, politics, voting, you name it.

Am I for reparations? Sure, why not. If they send me a check, I ain't giving it back. Neither would the black traitors that are against reparations give it back either. However, I know reparatoins won't happen. Also, since only 2 counties out of all the counties in the states that had slaves kept records of the actual names of the slaves. Not just numbers. Therefore, it would be difficult to trace actual ancestry to actual slaves if that would be the method of distributing any reparations.

Again you misquote me. I never said that I do not believe in statistics. I did well in STAT 301T. When it comes to stats about cops killing more unarmed whites than blacks is what I don't agree with.
So, what you're actually saying is that you only believe in statistics if they fit your personal beliefs?
Unfortunately, that's not how statistics work.

I don't know if racist is the correct word or not. It's more about empathy for people who's ancestors literally help build this country on the backs of free labor. This includes the government buildings in Washington DC, railroads, bridges, the cotton industry, the tobacco industry, etc. When slavery ended, then there was 100 years of Jim Crow laws that set blacks back significantly. Jobs, education, lynchings, politics, voting, you name it.

Am I for reparations? Sure, why not. If they send me a check, I ain't giving it back. Neither would the black traitors that are against reparations give it back either. However, I know reparatoins won't happen. Also, since only 2 counties out of all the counties in the states that had slaves kept records of the actual names of the slaves. Not just numbers. Therefore, it would be difficult to trace actual ancestry to actual slaves if that would be the method of distributing any reparations.
Well, we can agree on that. If they're going to send out checks, I'll fill out the paperwork and check the right boxes.

Bingo. And not one republican, certainly no one from Faux News or conservative radio has called him out on it. Harris Faulkner has not said a darn thing about it. I wonder why.
How do you know that, FauxGrad, given that you proved in the past you don't understand what you have posted from Fox News? Bingo not.

Last edited:

So what about the Chinese brought over to work on the RRs on the west coast , Indentured servants , Irish, Italians? There may well have been a lot of instances where in reality slaves had a better life than they did . I am not defending slavery at all I am just saying a lot of groups that emigrated to this country one way or the other didn't have it easy. If we were talking some sort of reparations in 1865 where it was people directly affected? Different story. We are way too many generations removed from that .

So, it's cultural? Seems to me that black America and black leadership would be trying to take steps to change that.
Man, are you kidding me? Pastors, alderman, politicians have implemented programs for this, programs for that for decades. For the hundredth time that we talked about this, they have to help themselves. No policies from politicians is going help. The demand for narcotics is high causing these gang war and killings.

So what about the Chinese brought over to work on the RRs on the west coast , Indentured servants , Irish, Italians? There may well have been a lot of instances where in reality slaves had a better life than they did . I am not defending slavery at all I am just saying a lot of groups that emigrated to this country one way or the other didn't have it easy. If we were talking some sort of reparations in 1865 where it was people directly affected? Different story. We are way too many generations removed from that .
The Chinese that worked on the railroad were paid. They were not slaves. The indentured servants got their freedom after a few years. The Irish, Italians, and other Europeans worked and got paid in the factories. They did not have it easy but they came over to the US and fulfilled their dream.

It’s quite insulting that you would say that in a lot of instances the slaves had better lives. What you did was maximize the minimum. You sir should be ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
The Chinese that worked on the railroad were paid. They were not slaves. The indentured servants got their freedom after a few years. The Irish, Italians, and other Europeans worked and got paid in the factories. They did not have it easy but they came over to the US and fulfilled their dream.

It’s quite insulting that you would say that in a lot of instances the slaves had better lives. What you did was maximize the minimum. You sir should be ashamed of yourself.
IMO the main contributor has been the decline in the traditional family which impacts all races. The Black community has been hit extremely hard. Interesting fact was in the early 1900's the Black marriage rate was a lot higher and close to Whites but since the 60's has skewed much lower. You'd think if slavery was severely impacting Black families socially and economically, it would show up in the early 1900's and not recently. To his credit, Obama tried to address the issue of absent father's in the Black community but it's still a huge problem causing problems for all races today.

I reall don't give a crap about you thinking something is insulting. Chinese were disposable workers the RRs would just hire another when one was killed. None of it was good but Slaves also had a place provided to live and food etc..............again not saying it was right but making it so much worse than any other ethnicity in the time period we are talking about. BTW I am not ashamed by anything I have ever replied to you about . I am just tired of people constantly using an excuse to explain bad behavior 150 yrs later after something happened.

Reactions: mediaexpert
Cool it with the personal attacks, that goes for everyone.
I reall don't give a crap about you thinking something is insulting. Chinese were disposable workers the RRs would just hire another when one was killed. None of it was good but Slaves also had a place provided to live and food etc..............again not saying it was right but making it so much worse than any other ethnicity in the time period we are talking about. BTW I am not ashamed by anything I have ever replied to you about . I am just tired of people constantly using an excuse to explain bad behavior 150 yrs later after something happened.
You don’t give a crap because you are a stone cold racist. I don’t know if you have any kids but how would you like if your infant child was sold to another plantation like a freakin flea market. The only other US ethnic group that was systemically wronged by the US government were the Japanese Americans that were put into internment camps for 5 years during WWII. Racist FDR didn’t put German or Italians in internment camps. Matter of fact during WWII, here in the states, German POWs had more privileges than black US military officers. But y’all don’t want to here about that history. Your children may grow up hating themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuilderBob6
You don’t give a crap because you are a stone cold racist. I don’t know if you have any kids but how would you like if you infant child was sold to another plantation like a freakin flee market. The only other US ethnic group that was systemically wronged by the US government were the Japanese Americans that were put into internment camps for 5 years during WWII. Racist FDR didn’t put German or Italians in internment camps. Matter of fact during WWII, here in the states, German POWs had more privileges than black US military officers. But y’all don’t want to here about that history. Your children may grow up hating themselves.
Flee market? That would be flea . I highly doubt as infants and newborns that happened . A stone cold racist because I dont choose to wallow in finding excuses from 200 yrs ago ? Name another US ethnic group( you brought the subject up) that in large numbers use any excuse they can to burn their own neighborhoods, steal from the businesses that served their needs for groceries etc and then complain about it afterwards.

Flee market? That would be flea . I highly doubt as infants and newborns that happened . A stone cold racist because I dont choose to wallow in finding excuses from 200 yrs ago ? Name another US ethnic group( you brought the subject up) that in large numbers use any excuse they can to burn their own neighborhoods, steal from the businesses that served their needs for groceries etc and then complain about it afterwards.
You are both racist and ignorant. You absolutely do not know anything about US history, let alone black history. Yes indeed, the children as well as infants were indeed sold off. Spouses were sold off in some cases. Punishment was a big reason. These slaves weren't even given names when they were recorded in the county logs. Just a number, age, and sex. Just 2 counties in the entire slave states recorded their names. Nobody is making any excuses. I'm just displaying historical facts. This is the cue for Bonefish1 to chime in and act like he is educating us about something new, when in fact anyone that knows the history of the Africans that sold the captured Africans to the European slave traders. He brings this up to somehow justify the US involvement in the matter.

I bet you that you don't want or have anything to do with black people. When was the last time that you saw a movie with a predominantly black cast? I bet you that you have no plans to watch the 2 movies that are out or about to come out, "The Woman King" and "Till". Till is the movie about Emmitt Till by the way. How he was tortured and lynched at 14 years old.

You are both racist and ignorant. You absolutely do not know anything about US history, let alone black history. Yes indeed, the children as well as infants were indeed sold off. Spouses were sold off in some cases. Punishment was a big reason. These slaves weren't even given names when they were recorded in the county logs. Just a number, age, and sex. Just 2 counties in the entire slave states recorded their names. Nobody is making any excuses. I'm just displaying historical facts. This is the cue for Bonefish1 to chime in and act like he is educating us about something new, when in fact anyone that knows the history of the Africans that sold the captured Africans to the European slave traders. He brings this up to somehow justify the US involvement in the matter.

I bet you that you don't want or have anything to do with black people. When was the last time that you saw a movie with a predominantly black cast? I bet you that you have no plans to watch the 2 movies that are out or about to come out, "The Woman King" and "Till". Till is the movie about Emmitt Till by the way. How he was tortured and lynched at 14 years old.
Dude you are off the rails.................woe is BNI, my life is so horrible because of something that happened 200 yrs ago. Try actually adressing my question about the only ethnicity that will burn down the area they live in and steal from the business that they go to ? Any answers to that? I bring up facts about today not 200 yrs ago where you are living. At some point people need to man up and take care of themselves vs blaming someone else and that is all you ever do on here.

I love it you are so riled up about this. Get riled up and get your people to stop being idiots . I see my post about the 22 year old rapper with 10 kids and 6 on the way and proud of it was removed...............That is a problem right there and glorifying that mentality just adds to your problems. Concentrate all of your rage and indignation on doing something about that kind of behavior instead of whining on a message board.

You would lose your bet, I have no problems with black people because they are black which is your insinuation. I have a problem with people doing stupid stuff and blaming others for it.

Dude you are off the rails.................woe is BNI, my life is so horrible because of something that happened 200 yrs ago. Try actually adressing my question about the only ethnicity that will burn down the area they live in and steal from the business that they go to ? Any answers to that? I bring up facts about today not 200 yrs ago where you are living. At some point people need to man up and take care of themselves vs blaming someone else and that is all you ever do on here.

I love it you are so riled up about this. Get riled up and get your people to stop being idiots . I see my post about the 22 year old rapper with 10 kids and 6 on the way and proud of it was removed...............That is a problem right there and glorifying that mentality just adds to your problems. Concentrate all of your rage and indignation on doing something about that kind of behavior instead of whining on a message board.

You would lose your bet, I have no problems with black people because they are black which is your insinuation. I have a problem with people doing stupid stuff and blaming others for it.
“Get your people to stop being idiots”? How about getting your people to stop shooting up these schools. How about that?

So you admit that's true but media manipulation makes you believe otherwise? Seems like you're oh so close to a breakthrough.
Wait....are you saying the liberal media manipulates data, stats and reporting to put black people in a bad light?

Reactions: BSIT
Man, are you kidding me? Pastors, alderman, politicians have implemented programs for this, programs for that for decades. For the hundredth time that we talked about this, they have to help themselves. No policies from politicians is going help. The demand for narcotics is high causing these gang war and killings.
I agree that they have to help themselves but I disagree that black leadership has made a concerted effort to call out the problem. Marches, protests, etc don't have any impact.

I agree that they have to help themselves but I disagree that black leadership has made a concerted effort to call out the problem. Marches, protests, etc don't have any impact.
That's my point. Black leadership has tried this and that with little success. You can't force people to change their behaviors, particularly if they do not want to. Like addicts, no change is going to take place unless they want to themselves. In the 80's and 90's blacks were fed up with crime and demanded that lawmakers do something with tougher laws. This is how the controversial 90's crime bill was passed. Signed and supported bi-partisan in both houses, supported by the black congressional caucus members and Clinton.

A lot of these teenagers and young men do not want to be in these gangs. However, in a lot of cases, the gang members beat the crap out of them and threaten their lives to join.

What is white leadership going to do about white on white crime? Nothing seems to be done about that either.

That's my point. Black leadership has tried this and that with little success. You can't force people to change their behaviors, particularly if they do not want to. Like addicts, no change is going to take place unless they want to themselves. In the 80's and 90's blacks were fed up with crime and demanded that lawmakers do something with tougher laws. This is how the controversial 90's crime bill was passed. Signed and supported bi-partisan in both houses, supported by the black congressional caucus members and Clinton.

A lot of these teenagers and young men do not want to be in these gangs. However, in a lot of cases, the gang members beat the crap out of them and threaten their lives to join.

What is white leadership going to do about white on white crime? Nothing seems to be done about that either.
But I don't think black leadership has tried to seriously do anything about it. Sure, they'll give some lip service, hold a press conference and march with some signs when a little kid gets killed in the crossfire, but they don't tackle the hard, uncomfortable truths. They don't want to because they fear being seen as Uncle Tom's or caving to white society.

If the BLM and IDE crowd were to focus on these problems instead of putting all the effort and hoopla into looking for the racism boogeyman as the cause of the problems in black society, then they might actually draw some attention to it.

But since you brought it up, what white on white crime are you referring to?
And I know you love to bring up school shootings, but remember, the last two were perpetrated by Hispanics.

But I don't think black leadership has tried to seriously do anything about it. Sure, they'll give some lip service, hold a press conference and march with some signs when a little kid gets killed in the crossfire, but they don't tackle the hard, uncomfortable truths. They don't want to because they fear being seen as Uncle Tom's or caving to white society.

If the BLM and IDE crowd were to focus on these problems instead of putting all the effort and hoopla into looking for the racism boogeyman as the cause of the problems in black society, then they might actually draw some attention to it.

But since you brought it up, what white on white crime are you referring to?
And I know you love to bring up school shootings, but remember, the last two were perpetrated by Hispanics.
Since you know so much about the black community, what can black pastors, aldermen, community leaders do stop one gangbanger from shooting another?

Yes, school shootings to start with. But generally, in the black community, blacks commit crimes against other blacks. In the white community, whites commit crimes against other whites. In the Latino/Hispanic community, Latino/Hispanics commit crimes against other Latino/Hispanics and so on. So what can be done to stop the white on white crime?

Most of the so called black leaders have used their positions to enrich themselves and lead a wealthy lifestyle while doing nothing to lift up their fellow blacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: mediaexpert
Not true.
Jesse Jackson started with nothing and is worth $10 million from ministry and activism. How have the lives of the Black Chicago residents that he purports to represent been improved through his efforts? That's just one example.

Jesse Jackson started with nothing and is worth $10 million from ministry and activism. How have the lives of the Black Chicago residents that he purports to represent been improved through his efforts? That's just one example.
Jesse Jackson has earned every dime that he has. Jackson was was only a few feet away from MLK when he was assassinated at the at the Loraine Motel in Memphis. Jackson was part of civil rights Jim Crow struggle as a very young man. Blacks today owe our lives to men like Jackson, MLK, Andrew Young, Al Sharpton and scores of others. Without them fighting there would not have been the 1964 Civil Rights Bill. Or the 1965 Voting Rights Bill. There would not have affirmative action programs that allowed folks like Justice Clarence Thomas, Dr. Ben Carson, and Dr. Henry Louis Gates to get into Yale. Of course Thomas don’t want other blacks to follow. Without the efforts of Jackson and others probably would not be chatting in this forum because I probably would not have gotten into Purdue. People like Jackson have sacrificed their lives for people like myself. He has had assassination attempts on his life as well.

Through his Operation Push organization he has fed thousands of poor families throughout the years. He has mentored youths that kept them out gangs. He has secured jobs for a lot of these folks.

Jackson never professed to be a perfect man. He has made mistakes along the way. But who hasn’t. It is just very disheartening the way you underestimate and undervalue a man like Jesse Jackson. Jackson is well into his 70s now and cannot do what he used to do. But he has done a lot for the blacks in Chicago. The folks he helped are the ones that want to be helped. He any anyone else for that matter can’t make people stop killing each other. Stop selling drugs. Stop petty crime etc. Folks themselves have to rise up and say this is enough and I don’t want to be part of this anymore.

Sure Jackson has made a lot money through his ministry and activism. He more than earned it from what he has done for over 60 years.

Jesse Jackson started with nothing and is worth $10 million from ministry and activism. How have the lives of the Black Chicago residents that he purports to represent been improved through his efforts? That's just one example
The example here is the narrow minded, negative stereotyping that results from the echo chamber on the right.

When you say “that’s just one example”, you’re implying Jackson couldn’t have done anything goodfor Chicago because in your mind, the blacks there commit crimes, do drugs, have no family values etc. They’re ALL are like that. Therefore, Jackson has done nothing to help.

You have nothing to back your statement up, you're just making generalizations because of the murders in Chicago that get brought up here on a regular basis. There are success stories in Chicago and there are black leaders who are trying to make a difference……believe it or not.

But no, there couldn’t be anything positive happening there because you KNOW Chicago is a shithole.

Reactions: indy35
The example here is the narrow minded, negative stereotyping that results from the echo chamber on the right.

When you say “that’s just one example”, you’re implying Jackson couldn’t have done anything goodfor Chicago because in your mind, the blacks there commit crimes, do drugs, have no family values etc. They’re ALL are like that. Therefore, Jackson has done nothing to help.

You have nothing to back your statement up, you're just making generalizations because of the murders in Chicago that get brought up here on a regular basis. There are success stories in Chicago and there are black leaders who are trying to make a difference……believe it or not.

But no, there couldn’t be anything positive happening there because you KNOW Chicago is a shithole.
Thanks for proving that your a narrow minded jackass that knows what is in my mind. You don't but being a lefty you're arrogant attitude is all that has any meaning to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT