ADVERTISEMENT

Another racist democrat

The example here is the narrow minded, negative stereotyping that results from the echo chamber on the right.

When you say “that’s just one example”, you’re implying Jackson couldn’t have done anything goodfor Chicago because in your mind, the blacks there commit crimes, do drugs, have no family values etc. They’re ALL are like that. Therefore, Jackson has done nothing to help.

You have nothing to back your statement up, you're just making generalizations because of the murders in Chicago that get brought up here on a regular basis. There are success stories in Chicago and there are black leaders who are trying to make a difference……believe it or not.

But no, there couldn’t be anything positive happening there because you KNOW Chicago is a shithole.
I lived in the city for 20 years and worked on the southside, in the worst hoods. Trust me, JJ hasn't done much for those communities.

Reactions: mediaexpert
I lived in the city for 20 years and worked on the southside, in the worst hoods. Trust me, JJ hasn't done much for those communities.
I've lived around these communities all my life and I know what has worked and did not work. How many times do I have to say this? Jackson, Father Pfleger, and other community leaders have marched, implemented after school programs, became mentors, etc. for kids for decades to try to curb the violence. Some kids who are now adults have benefitted from this intervention that is still going on by the way. However, for a significant reduction in crime and murders, no outside person like Jackson and others will deter gang bangers from killing each other or deter the family/single mother issue. You say that Jackson hasn't done much. Jackson and others have done all they can. I've said this over and over, the people that live in these communities have to finally say to themselves that enough is enough and stop this. This will take decades if it happens at all. The same thing with white on white violence.

I've lived around these communities all my life and I know what has worked and did not work. How many times do I have to say this? Jackson, Father Pfleger, and other community leaders have marched, implemented after school programs, became mentors, etc. for kids for decades to try to curb the violence. Some kids who are now adults have benefitted from this intervention that is still going on by the way. However, for a significant reduction in crime and murders, no outside person like Jackson and others will deter gang bangers from killing each other or deter the family/single mother issue. You say that Jackson hasn't done much. Jackson and others have done all they can. I've said this over and over, the people that live in these communities have to finally say to themselves that enough is enough and stop this. This will take decades if it happens at all. The same thing with white on white violence.
Until they start to take out these hard core criminals nothing will change. That’s not going to happen so the criminals will continue to rule.

You and I are in agreement on a lot of this topic, but it starts way before the gang bangers pick up guns.
It starts with the cultural problem that is 72% single motherhood in the black community.
That's the single largest problem, without question. Until that changes, you're not going to change the gang, drug, and crime problem.

(and I'm not sure I'd be putting Fr Phleger on a pedestal right now. There's numerous accusations coming out against him as having molested young boys).

Until they start to take out these hard core criminals nothing will change. That’s not going to happen so the criminals will continue to rule.
The change has to start way before that. And it's not a change that's forced by some program, it's cultural.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
You and I are in agreement on a lot of this topic, but it starts way before the gang bangers pick up guns.
It starts with the cultural problem that is 72% single motherhood in the black community.
That's the single largest problem, without question. Until that changes, you're not going to change the gang, drug, and crime problem.

(and I'm not sure I'd be putting Fr Phleger on a pedestal right now. There's numerous accusations coming out against him as having molested young boys).
And no outside person is going to change the hearts and minds of a community.

I know about Father Pfleger's allegations. We don't know if they are true or not. I'm just pointing out the decades of him trying to improve the community.

Right wingers like to criticize black leaders and liberal mayors of big city crime without offering any solutions themselves.

Last edited:
That was done already with the controversial 90's crime bill. Some folks say that may have exacerbated the problem. The gang leadership was locked up in prison and now the lower ranking gang bangers have been running wild with no direction from the top.

I know about Father Pfleger's allegations. We don't know if they are true or not. I'm just pointing out the decades of him trying to improve the community.

Right wingers like to criticize black leaders and liberal mayors of big city crime without offering any solutions themselves.
That's why the insiders have to change the hearts and minds. Or, whoever the black community looks at from a leadership perspective and will listen to them. I think it's a combination of politicians, athletes, pop culture icons, etc, that has to decide to attack a singular problem.
But that's the thing. I think they're afraid to attack it.

That's why the insiders have to change the hearts and minds. Or, whoever the black community looks at from a leadership perspective and will listen to them. I think it's a combination of politicians, athletes, pop culture icons, etc, that has to decide to attack a singular problem.
But that's the thing. I think they're afraid to attack it.
You still don't get it. I've seen this movie before and even though community leaders have helped a whole lot of individuals for decades, I keep telling you over and over, the aforementioned cannot change the hearts and minds of the community in overwhelming numbers to drastically lower the crime rate or the single mother issue. No one is afraid to attack. It has always been a combination of the folks you mentioned throughout the years.

Interesting that the causes of black folks' struggles are always labeled as "cultural problems" with absolutely zero interrogation of any context.

You still don't get it. I've seen this movie before and even though community leaders have helped a whole lot of individuals for decades, I keep telling you over and over, the aforementioned cannot change the hearts and minds of the community in overwhelming numbers to drastically lower the crime rate or the single mother issue. No one is afraid to attack. It has always been a combination of the folks you mentioned throughout the years.
It appears to me that lots of black people and white libs sure got behind the BLM and anti-LE movement. Why can't that same effort and momentum get behind this problem?
Do they even perceive it as a problem?

Why offer solutions when you'll never be listened to by a solid Dem voting block and "leadership"?

It appears to me that lots of black people and white libs sure got behind the BLM and anti-LE movement. Why can't that same effort and momentum get behind this problem?
Do they even perceive it as a problem?
So you are telling me the gang and single mother problem can be loved by protesting in the street. Then have Antifa join in and attack the police. Then have the people in question destroy and loot the local business. Do you call that solving the gang and single mother issues?

After, you answer that question. You still didn't answer the question of what is the solution to white on white crime?

So you are telling me the gang and single mother problem can be loved by protesting in the street. Then have Antifa join in and attack the police. Then have the people in question destroy and loot the local business. Do you call that solving the gang and single mother issues?

After, you answer that question. You still didn't answer the question of what is the solution to white on white crime?
There is no "solution" to white on white crime any more than there is any solution that will eliminate gang activity, black on black crime or single mothers. Crime has existed and will exist as long as humans inhabit the earth. Solutions should aim to reduce such crimes and situations. Eliminating prosecutorial actions that allow criminals to be back on the streets quickly without penalty would be helpful. Some children are better off in a single parent home but guys that father children without accountability and responsibility need to be called into account. Perhaps if our welfare system didn't increase payments for each new child more care would be taken during sex to prevent their creation.

No, I'm saying street marches, waving signs and chanting won't have any impact.
What I'm saying, is you need a long term concerted effort by whoever claims to be the leadership and influencers of black society. Keep in mind, you're trying to change a cultural that's unfortunately been ingrained now for a long time. That requires time, effort, etc.

There is no "solution" to white on white crime any more than there is any solution that will eliminate gang activity, black on black crime or single mothers. Crime has existed and will exist as long as humans inhabit the earth. Solutions should aim to reduce such crimes and situations. Eliminating prosecutorial actions that allow criminals to be back on the streets quickly without penalty would be helpful. Some children are better off in a single parent home but guys that father children without accountability and responsibility need to be called into account. Perhaps if our welfare system didn't increase payments for each new child more care would be taken during sex to prevent their creation.
Bingo. Crime is crime no matter where it’s happening. I hate when Bonefish1 and others including the media keep calling crime in the inner cities, “black on black” crime. Then never say “white on white” or Latino on Latino crime etc. when crime happens in those communities.

No, I'm saying street marches, waving signs and chanting won't have any impact.
What I'm saying, is you need a long term concerted effort by whoever claims to be the leadership and influencers of black society. Keep in mind, you're trying to change a cultural that's unfortunately been ingrained now for a long time. That requires time, effort, etc.
That’s ridiculous. I told you over and over no one can change the hearts and minds of others. Tell you what. You find a white leader to change the hearts and stop white dudes from shooting up schools and come back and show us how it’s done. How about that?

That’s ridiculous. I told you over and over no one can change the hearts and minds of others. Tell you what. You find a white leader to change the hearts and stop white dudes from shooting up schools and come back and show us how it’s done. How about that?
First, people shooting up schools are mentally ill. Totally different.
Second, the last 2 school shootings were by Hispanics (which for your purposes of stoking racial division, you probably consider Hispanics as white. Especially in cases like George Zimmerman, where it fits the narrative).
Third, more black people are shot and killed in Chicago in July than all the school shootings combined over several years.

Bingo. Crime is crime no matter where it’s happening. I hate when Bonefish1 and others including the media keep calling crime in the inner cities, “black on black” crime. Then never say “white on white” or Latino on Latino crime etc. when crime happens in those communities.
Whites aren't claiming that cops are targeting and killing them like blacks do. Which is a completely false narrative to begin with.
But, the common denominator between all those people killed by cops is.....99% of them were either committing a crime, resisting arrest, attacking a cop or doing something else the forced the cop to act.

First, people shooting up schools are mentally ill. Totally different.
Second, the last 2 school shootings were by Hispanics (which for your purposes of stoking racial division, you probably consider Hispanics as white. Especially in cases like George Zimmerman, where it fits the narrative).
Third, more black people are shot and killed in Chicago in July than all the school shootings combined over several years.
Most of the school shootings that I remember, the perpetrators wasn’t officially diagnose as mentally ill. That is your non-professional assessment. Just like my non-professional assessment that the inner city violence and low test scores in school is due to PTSD. PTSD from all of the violence these folks see several times a day literally from birth.

You are clearly ignorant on how race and ethnicity works. First of all, Latinos and Hispanics are two different groups. Which is a discussIon in of itself. However, we all use the two terms interchangeably. Secondly there are white Latinos and Hispanics. There are black Latinos and Hispanics. Indigenous Latinos and Hispanics etc. You brought up your boy George Zimmerman. Mostly because of his German father but Zimmerman would be considered a white Latino/Hispanic.

Whites aren't claiming that cops are targeting and killing them like blacks do. Which is a completely false narrative to begin with.
But, the common denominator between all those people killed by cops is.....99% of them were either committing a crime, resisting arrest, attacking a cop or doing something else the forced the cop to act.
That’s why I don’t believe your statistics that more unarmed whites are killed more than unarmed blacks. Perhaps whites should claim that cops are targeting them if that was true. I never hear white folks ever complaining of police brutality, coerced confessions, planting evidence etc.

White folks are too busy to complain. Black folks typically don’t have jobs or anything else to do but complain. Look at yourself for example…
Looks like either another racist joined the forum. Or an old racist sneaking back in. Tears, Freedom is this you?

White folks are too busy to complain. Black folks typically don’t have jobs or anything else to do but complain. Look at yourself for example…
This is your racism from the right @bonefish1. Right here. It isn’t calling someone the N word or denying them a loan or a job based on their color. Just a simple statement. Blacks don’t have jobs and all they do is complain. But people like this who are in positions of power can take the next step and commit those overt acts of racism you say rarely happen any more.

Now sit there and tell me how it isn’t. Defend his statement. Anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: BobsBrainonTrump
This is your racism from the right @bonefish1. Right here. It isn’t calling someone the N word or denying them a loan or a job based on their color. Just a simple statement. Blacks don’t have jobs and all they do is complain. But people like this who are in positions of power can take the next step and commit those overt acts of racism you say rarely happen any more.

The bone man will never admit that this is racism.

Also, this fool with ANOTHER new handle has more personalities than Herschel Walker.

That’s why I don’t believe your statistics that more unarmed whites are killed more than unarmed blacks. Perhaps whites should claim that cops are targeting them if that was true. I never hear white folks ever complaining of police brutality, coerced confessions, planting evidence etc.
They're not my statistics. If you don't like them, whine to the FBI and DOJ. They're their statistics. You think I'm making this stuff up?
And why don't whites complain about white criminals getting shot? Because 90% of the time, they wouldn't comply, fought the cops, resisted arrest or did something else to force the cop to pull their gun. In other words, a lot of them deserved it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It's super, super simple: Don't break the law and you won't have to worry about police brutality. Unfortunately, someone like George Floyd doesn't think the law applies to him (as evidenced by his long rap sheet and multiple felonies) which means, he's going to have more run-ins with LEO because he never learned how to behave within societies rules. One of those times cost him his life. But, that was his decision to break the law and resist arrest (and the fentanyl/Heroin combo in his system didn't help either).

Last edited:

ha ha...So, some random, anonymous person says something on a random, anonymous internet forum and you're going to hold that up as the end all, be all proof that racism is rampant in America?

You're either the most naive person in the country or the most guilt ridden white libby who believes everything they hear on MSNBC. Which is it? Probably a little of both.

Oh....gee whiz. Looky what I found here. This certainly proves our country is over run with overt racists....

Is the movie "White men can't Jump" racist?
If you are white, that's a question for you. I can’t answer that. Are you and other white people truly offended by the title/movie? If so, then it is probably racist.

If you are white, that's a question for you. I can’t answer that. Are you and other white people truly offended by the title/movie? If so, then it is probably racist.
The only thing that offends me is the double standard.

ha ha...So, some random, anonymous person says something on a random, anonymous internet forum and you're going to hold that up as the end all, be all proof that racism is rampant in America?

You're either the most naive person in the country or the most guilt ridden white libby who believes everything they hear on MSNBC. Which is it? Probably a little of both.

Oh....gee whiz. Looky what I found here. This certainly proves our country is over run with overt racists....

Did I said ANYTHING of the sort? Read what I posted again and stop trying to change the argument. It’s simply an example.
Is this where you feign anger and change the conversation by drawing your own conclusion from something I didn’t say?
Yes, this is a random trump fanatic on a message board, that gets likes all the time for the things he says. You telling me it’s an isolated incident? I wouldn’t think so but never sure when it comes to you and race.
Can you say that among the millions of hayseed trump supporters out there………like the ones that show up in the rally videos talking gibberish there aren’t a significant portion that agree with what the dipshit said? Not to mention those who are supposedly educated?
I can’t read your article but pointing to isolated incidents to draw broad conclusions is WHAT YOU JUST CRITICIZED you moron.

They're not my statistics. If you don't like them, whine to the FBI and DOJ. They're their statistics. You think I'm making this stuff up?
And why don't whites complain about white criminals getting shot? Because 90% of the time, they wouldn't comply, fought the cops, resisted arrest or did something else to force the cop to pull their gun. In other words, a lot of them deserved it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It's super, super simple: Don't break the law and you won't have to worry about police brutality. Unfortunately, someone like George Floyd doesn't think the law applies to him (as evidenced by his long rap sheet and multiple felonies) which means, he's going to have more run-ins with LEO because he never learned how to behave within societies rules. One of those times cost him his life. But, that was his decision to break the law and resist arrest (and the fentanyl/Heroin combo in his system didn't help either).
Yeah, it’s pretty simple. You don’t have a problem with police brutality…….because they’re criminals and they get whatever comes to them. That’s pretty freaking, police state, disgusting.

Not to mention innocent people are beaten by the cops everyday. But in your world, if the cops think you’re guilty all bets are off. The justice system and the whole “innocent until proven guilty” thing is overrated.

Here’s your boy pushing for your kind of justice. But he’s probably just joking.

Yeah, it’s pretty simple. You don’t have a problem with police brutality…….because they’re criminals and they get whatever comes to them. That’s pretty freaking, police state, disgusting.

Not to mention innocent people are beaten by the cops everyday. But in your world, if the cops think you’re guilty all bets are off. The justice system and the whole “innocent until proven guilty” thing is overrated.

Here’s your boy pushing for your kind of justice. But he’s probably just joking.

He is no doubt still sore about the corrupt FBI/msm coverup/blackout of the Hunter laptop story that cost him the election, but what he said here is despicable and shows he is no better a person than Brandon or many other politicians.

What’s more disgusting are the deplorables laughing and clapping after that idiotic statement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT