ADVERTISEMENT

A penalty looking for a crime,

Yep, I remember what the place used to be, a bunch of right wingers circle jerking over their delusions. Seems like a lot of them have run away now that there are people on the board fact checking them. We’ve seen a complete collapse of the Republican Party. No morals, no character, no intellectual honesty, complete lawlessness, shameful hypocrisy, inability to recognize basic facts, constant lies. If you want to know what happened, look at what the right wing has become. It’s the greatest danger our country faces.

Ironic, the posters I was referring to that do not come around anymore from back when board was a better atmosphere were mostly left of center and a few on the right.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Yep, I remember what the place used to be, a bunch of right wingers circle jerking over their delusions. Seems like a lot of them have run away now that there are people on the board fact checking them. We’ve seen a complete collapse of the Republican Party. No morals, no character, no intellectual honesty, complete lawlessness, shameful hypocrisy, inability to recognize basic facts, constant lies. If you want to know what happened, look at what the right wing has become. It’s the greatest danger our country faces.
Really? You have to be the stupidest delusional POS I can even imagine. Where do you dream this crap up? OMG its like you are a dipshit pasting a thesaurus trying to be cool. Guess what dude ? You aren't cool. Are you going to threaten me like your buddy UU . The greatest danger our country faces are totally ignorant fools like you on message boards. I laugh and and I cry when I read this totally delusional bullshit you continually post. Do you have a job or have ever had one?

Are you threatening me asshole? My god you think so GD highly of yourself its pathetic. DON'T get it started up again? You are the abusive prick to everyone that doesnt agree with you. Is this board labeled the FREE LIBERAL AS LONG AS YOU AGREE WITH ME BOARD? I don't think so. I agree w Boiler Madness lots of things about Trump are cringe worthy but you and your followers act like Liberals are pure as fresh driven snow. That is such a joke , just tell me who amongst your candidates is so wonderful? Tell me to back off because you don't agree with me? You are a little worm.
I think it would be a difficult proposition to "threaten" somebody on a forum whose participants are totally anonymous people.
Not everyone is gifted in this world with communication skills nor endowed with a healthy level of self-esteem.
Resentment collection doesn't seem like much of a good hobby. Why don't you post something that might include something that makes you feel better about things ? Give it a try.

Folks: re: my 12:42 post - & its subject matter, which includes 9:27 , 10:37 and 12:47 posts.
Any suggestions ??

I think it would be a difficult proposition to "threaten" somebody on a forum whose participants are totally anonymous people.
Not everyone is gifted in this world with communication skills nor endowed with a healthy level of self-esteem.
Resentment collection doesn't seem like much of a good hobby. Why don't you post something that might include something that makes you feel better about things ? Give it a try.
So you were looking in a mirror despising yourself figuring out something to post because you have nothing . You of all people have no gift in regards to communication skills. It kills you when someone stands up to the continual diatribe you continue to post on here. You are a mental midget that has no clue how to deal with someone of superior intellect so you resort to all you know how to do which is petty crap the rest of us out grew in kindergarten. It is so fun to watch yourself make a fool of you .

So you were looking in a mirror despising yourself figuring out something to post because you have nothing . You of all people have no gift in regards to communication skills. It kills you when someone stands up to the continual diatribe you continue to post on here. You are a mental midget that has no clue how to deal with someone of superior intellect so you resort to all you know how to do which is petty crap the rest of us out grew in kindergarten. It is so fun to watch yourself make a fool of you .

Folks: kindof on that ragged edge, would you say ?

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Folks: kindof on that ragged edge, would you say ?
You really have no clue what an ass you appear to anyone but your followers. You sound like Jim Jones to a T come drink the kool aid folks, folks we have an insurgent into our way of thinking. You are so funny if it wasnt sick

You really have no clue what an ass you appear to anyone but your followers. You sound like Jim Jones to a T come drink the kool aid folks, folks we have an insurgent into our way of thinking. You are so funny if it wasnt sick
Gee.......Jim Jones convinced over 900 people to commit suicide.....and I only convinced Betty Lou to take her jeans off at the Drive-In, way back when.....
Don't see the resemblance.......

Gee.......Jim Jones convinced over 900 people to commit suicide.....and I only convinced Betty Lou to take her jeans off at the Drive-In, way back when.....
Don't see the resemblance.......
Which proves my point of your whole worthless being , you try to get your followers all , what 5 of them? You aren't even good at it. Why are you such a dick? I like most people can handle someone in disagreement but you? Immediately be verbally abusive , try to be some demented alpha male. You had the crap kicked out of you in high school so you come on a message board trying to be a big man

Folks: Is there some kind of HOTLINE we can call ? A little worried, here.
I think liberals have been making squirrelguy feel inferior for a long time, it would explain a lot about him. He has trouble comprehending and expressing really basic concepts. I’m guessing he saw everyone that was capable leave his crappy little town and he’s just stuck.

Last edited:
Which proves my point of your whole worthless being , you try to get your followers all , what 5 of them? You aren't even good at it. Why are you such a dick? I like most people can handle someone in disagreement but you? Immediately be verbally abusive , try to be some demented alpha male. You had the crap kicked out of you in high school so you come on a message board trying to be a big man
OK, General Discussioners...we've got our Boilers vs Illinois @ noon.
Don't think the rain will slow Plummer down all that much....
Thinking Purdue by 10 - 13 .
……...tryin'...……….

Why do I need to back off? He is always the instigator and yes I respond to idiots like him.
Personal attacks and the language used in them is the problem. Talk about issues, every one of your posts is about someone here or how you feel Trump supporters are treated. "Are you threatening me asshole" and the like are out of bounds and will land you in the pokey again.
I'm sure you have opinions on the issues....just express them in a reasonable way.

Last edited:
Reactions: doubleyous
An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House says it is... it's just that simple.

And the house is making the inquiry very political.
Inquiry after inquiry. Accusation after accusation.
A political risk they are taking while trying to disrupt the POTUS agenda.
So far it slowed the agenda but hasn’t stopped it.

Elections have consequences.
Following the rules set out in the constitution.
Impeachment is a political process.
The accusation is the same. The witnesses are painting the same picture.
The risk by not impeaching a president who is violating the constitution is far more important than any election.
What agenda? Trump is living off scotus appointments, deregulation and tax cuts.

Since Donald Trump had the audacity to win the Presidency, which the Dems had thought they had rigged for HRC, the cry of "Impeach 45" began. For almost three years, we have heard the Dems talk about all the charges that Trump could/should be impeached for, but no provable crime has surfaced.

Mueller wasted about $40 Million with the phony Russia-gate conspiracy and came up empty. Didn't Adam Schiff say that he had positive proof of Trump's guilt? Of course, if you paid any attention to Schiff, you would realize that most of what he says is far from the truth.

Between the Dems, CNN, MSNBC and the MSM, we've heard constant rants about all the crimes that they are convinced Trump is guilty of having committed. All they are missing is the PROOF.

I always thought that in this country, we were all presumed innocent, until proven guilty. I guess that presumption of innocence is suspended, if you happen to be a combative Republican President, who is intolerant of a biased media.

I believe that the Dems and their media lapdogs are well aware that there will never be any actual proof of any impeachable crimes against Trump, but they knew from the beginning that they couldn't impeach him, since they didn't have the votes in the Senate. This has all been a ruse to give Trump a political colonoscopy, in hopes of finding something, anything, that they could actually charge him with. Short of that, their purpose was to create as much doubt and suspicion as possible to keep him from being reelected. They've been throwing crap at the wall for three years. hoping something will stick.

What you're watching is the first attempt at a political coup in the US. If this really makes you happy, then you've lost sight of all the great things that this country and all it's Constitutional guarantees represent.

Trump is an outsider and he represents an existential threat to the establishment Dems and Reps (swamp creatures) and the way they've corrupted this government. There is no depth that they will not go to protect the status quo and we're seeing it now.

Well said........but the truth always apeals to me.

* How can impeachment NOT be political ??
*Inquiry after inquiry ?? As if there's a LIMIT to the number ??
*Want fewer accusations ? Avoid more questions of abuse of power .
* With the President stuck around 40 - 42% approval.....why would his agenda be popular ??

Really? You have to be the stupidest delusional POS I can even imagine. Where do you dream this crap up? OMG its like you are a dipshit pasting a thesaurus trying to be cool. Guess what dude ? You aren't cool. Are you going to threaten me like your buddy UU . The greatest danger our country faces are totally ignorant fools like you on message boards. I laugh and and I cry when I read this totally delusional bullshit you continually post. Do you have a job or have ever had one?
Glide, I usually like most of what you post...but this one is dead wrong, and here's the reason...You said, "The greatest danger our country faces are totally ignorant fools like you on message boards." It's not those such as some on here you refer to, or other message boards that are the greatest danger, but those they support such as Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, AOC, etc., those who want government control, handouts to all to buy votes to maintain their little bit of power that are the greatest danger.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
OK, General Discussioners...we've got our Boilers vs Illinois @ noon.
Don't think the rain will slow Plummer down all that much....
Thinking Purdue by 10 - 13 .
……...tryin'...……….
Wow....you missed another one didn't you. Grand-daughter's team won but other Grand-daugher didn't qualify for state in CC.

Wow....you missed another one didn't you. Grand-daughter's team won but other Grand-daugher didn't qualify for state in CC.
Twin, how's it goin' ??
1 - 1 on granddaughter day, huh ??
" Missed another one " you ask ? There has never been another game I've predicted, here.
My Ill. pick was part of a distraction ploy, not to be taken seriously.

Glide, I usually like most of what you post...but this one is dead wrong, and here's the reason...You said, "The greatest danger our country faces are totally ignorant fools like you on message boards." It's not those such as some on here you refer to, or other message boards that are the greatest danger, but those they support such as Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, AOC, etc., those who want government control, handouts to all to buy votes to maintain their little bit of power that are the greatest danger.
In view of yesterday's painful Boiler experience ( Volleyball EXCEPTED !!) , I declare this " Let It Slide Sunday" , in which your last sentence will be allowed to escape the imperative destruction that it deserves.

Twin, how's it goin' ??
1 - 1 on granddaughter day, huh ??
" Missed another one " you ask ? There has never been another game I've predicted, here.
My Ill. pick was part of a distraction ploy, not to be taken seriously.
Yep, I really thought the CC runner would qualify for state next week, but she ran her worst race of the year. 45 degrees, 15-20 mph winds, heavy rains....miserable day for anything outside.

Distraction my ass.

Yep, I really thought the CC runner would qualify for state next week, but she ran her worst race of the year. 45 degrees, 15-20 mph winds, heavy rains....miserable day for anything outside.

Distraction my ass.
Are you seriously suggesting that my use of the word " distraction " was somehow inappropriately used to describe one of my posts from the Crazy Show of Friday night ????????!!!!!!

Yep, agreed...the buying of votes through tax dollars is the real problem.....and something national government was not intended for......

Government should be limited to protecting freedom, roads, defense, protecting the elderly and disabled, and protection of food, electric and water supplies is all that is needed......the rest is just buying votes......including most of the cabinet and congress budgets......

Not suggesting anything. Just pointing out the fact of the fakeness of your post.
Then , by GOD Twin - YOU SURE AS HELL WERE SUGGESTING SOMETHING
YOU WERE SUGGESTING THAT MY POST WAS "FAKE", WHEN YOU SAID, " DISTRACTION, MY ASS ".

Own it. Now.
Refer to the actual post in question, along with the backup to your "suggestion", if you would.

Then , by GOD Twin - YOU SURE AS HELL WERE SUGGESTING SOMETHING
YOU WERE SUGGESTING THAT MY POST WAS "FAKE", WHEN YOU SAID, " DISTRACTION, MY ASS ".

Own it. Now.
Refer to the actual post in question, along with the backup to your "suggestion", if you would.
No, I wasn't "suggesting" your post was anything other than fake....based on the fact that it was/is/forever will be fake.

When you said your Illini prediction was a destraction.
OK.
Now, did you honestly think that I would take a late Friday night opportunity to come out with a Purdue football prediction - FOR THE ONLY TIME, EVER, ON THIS BOARD - for no other reason than an impulse ??? ???
Or are you willing to take my word for it when I say that football commentary was just used as a distraction from the, uh, " strange content " of earlier posts, that evening ???
Thx in advance for your reply.

OK.
Now, did you honestly think that I would take a late Friday night opportunity to come out with a Purdue football prediction - FOR THE ONLY TIME, EVER, ON THIS BOARD - for no other reason than an impulse ??? ???
Or are you willing to take my word for it when I say that football commentary was just used as a distraction from the, uh, " strange content " of earlier posts, that evening ???
Thx in advance for your reply.
You know...I'll be the bigger man and give you the benefit of doubt.

You know...I'll be the bigger man and give you the benefit of doubt.
But if you think I'd go to the mat over something this manifestly trivial...& lie to you about it.....
Feel free to reserve your opinion.
Wouldn't want you to have to pull a muscle trying to be the " bigger man "..........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT