ADVERTISEMENT

Someone explain this to me.....

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Why are libs, lefties and dems pro-Palestine?
More specifically, why is the left calling for a cease-fire from Israel as opposed to calling on Hamas to release all the hostages and surrender?
If Hamas would release their hostages, Israel would agree to talks.

Not to mention, Hamas is committing additional war crimes by using civilians as shields.

If libs, lefties and dems were not as pure in thought and intentions as they would have us believe, I might think it has something to do with anti-Semitism.

What is really perplexing is why Jewish-Americans support the dem party.

I finally figured it out in 2017 with John McCain. For 7 years, he campaigned for replace and repeal. When Trump walked into his office, I expected a R&R Bill on his desk. Several months later, a thrown together bill went before Congress, and McCain's vote against it, doomed the bill. After that, McCain became the darling of the Republican Party via the media and other propaganda vehicles.

So, what does this mean?

I connected the dots. We had Bush vs Gore and Kerry and Obama vs McCain and Romney. We thought we were voting. We were voting for the same guy. The PACs nominated them and the PACs are owned by the Globalist Corporations and the Military Industrial Complexes. Is this a conspiracy theory? You tell me, what was the difference between Obama's and Bush's economic recovery packages? They both pushed the agenda: bail out the large corporations!

Under Bush and Obama, Putin invaded Georgia and later Crimea. And we had continual conflicts in the Middle East, not to mention war brewing in Asia. Trump comes in and orchestrates peace and what should be the Nobel Peace Prize's Holy Grail, the Abrahamic Accords. In 2020, we have proof that the government censored political stories and would not investigate ballot misappropriation evidence, so Biden takes office.

The results are that Russia now has money to invade Ukraine, and Iran has money to fund terrorism. And the people are convinced the way to stop this is to send money to the people of Garza, where Hamas and Hezbollah can use the money to buy more weapons from the Taliban, who have weapons to sell that they acquired when Biden pulled the military first out of Afghanistan.

But the Jews will continue to support Biden, because his negotiating appeasement strategy worked so well for Chamberlain, when he negotiated appeasement with the Nazis.

I finally figured it out in 2017 with John McCain. For 7 years, he campaigned for replace and repeal. When Trump walked into his office, I expected a R&R Bill on his desk. Several months later, a thrown together bill went before Congress, and McCain's vote against it, doomed the bill. After that, McCain became the darling of the Republican Party via the media and other propaganda vehicles.

So, what does this mean?

I connected the dots. We had Bush vs Gore and Kerry and Obama vs McCain and Romney. We thought we were voting. We were voting for the same guy. The PACs nominated them and the PACs are owned by the Globalist Corporations and the Military Industrial Complexes. Is this a conspiracy theory? You tell me, what was the difference between Obama's and Bush's economic recovery packages? They both pushed the agenda: bail out the large corporations!

Under Bush and Obama, Putin invaded Georgia and later Crimea. And we had continual conflicts in the Middle East, not to mention war brewing in Asia. Trump comes in and orchestrates peace and what should be the Nobel Peace Prize's Holy Grail, the Abrahamic Accords. In 2020, we have proof that the government censored political stories and would not investigate ballot misappropriation evidence, so Biden takes office.

The results are that Russia now has money to invade Ukraine, and Iran has money to fund terrorism. And the people are convinced the way to stop this is to send money to the people of Garza, where Hamas and Hezbollah can use the money to buy more weapons from the Taliban, who have weapons to sell that they acquired when Biden pulled the military first out of Afghanistan.

But the Jews will continue to support Biden, because his negotiating appeasement strategy worked so well for Chamberlain, when he negotiated appeasement with the Nazis.
We’re funding terrorism in our country now. With all the fentanyl, sex trafficking, criminals and gang members coming over the border. Hard to figure who’s side our own government is on.

And please don't forget about child trafficking, people from insane asylums, and, worst of all, terrorists and soldiers of the Communist Chinese army. They will eventually do more damage than the Chinese air balloon that Biden allowed to fly across the country. But hey, let's continue these political persecutions of Trump, because he is the only person who can stop this travesty.

And please don't forget about child trafficking, people from insane asylums, and, worst of all, terrorists and soldiers of the Communist Chinese army. They will eventually do more damage than the Chinese air balloon that Biden allowed to fly across the country. But hey, let's continue these political persecutions of Trump, because he is the only person who can stop this travesty.
The only people that can stop this is the American voting base. I’m more than concerned about this as over half the media refuses to cover what is really happening.

Why have none of our resident lefty Libs commented on the lefts support of Palestine and Hamas? The silence is deafening.

Reactions: mediaexpert
I guess all of us should be tired of war of words when israrel ****s up and kills peaceful western citizens.

Don’t forget many are tired of illegal criminal immigrants invading the country and killing and robbing innocent American citizens.
It doesn't matter if there is no secured vote...which at this time we know it is not. People are voting in several states with no photo ID. If there existed an unbiased observer with at least one eye to see, you would think, "Why do they want such control?" It wouldn't matter what side you were on you would like to think that any intelligent voter would want to ensure a legitimate vote and the really smart people wouldn't "encourage" the lower tail to express their opinion, but instead wish for the concern for the lower tail to be in the minds of all as well. I mean what things would we want the lower tail to have a voice in determining an outcome?

I guess all of us should be tired of war of words when israrel ****s up and kills peaceful western citizens.
During WWII, the Allies killed millions of peaceful citizens in order to stop the Nazis. Hamas hides among peaceful western citizens, and yet you and the media are blaming their killings on Israel???

Why aren't you demanding that we impeach Biden not to let Harris take over but to bring back Trump. Trump orchestrated the Abrahamic Accords among Israel and Muslim-dominated countries. Trump took a hard line on Iran, and curtailed their funding of Islamic Terrorism. My best friend is Persian-born, and he and his friends all agree on this. I don't understand why you don't. Do you just parrot the Media, or what are your reasons?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
During WWII, the Allies killed millions of peaceful citizens in order to stop the Nazis. Hamas hides among peaceful western citizens, and yet you and the media are blaming their killings on Israel???

Why aren't you demanding that we impeach Biden not to let Harris take over but to bring back Trump. Trump orchestrated the Abrahamic Accords among Israel and Muslim-dominated countries. Trump took a hard line on Iran, and curtailed their funding of Islamic Terrorism. My best friend is Persian-born, and he and his friends all agree on this. I don't understand why you don't. Do you just parrot the Media, or what are your reasons?
The Palestine people should be joining Israel in forcing Hamas out.
IMO a two state solution is not possible if lasting peace in the region is the ultimate goal.

Trump put the clamps on Iran.
By doing so terrorist organizations such as Hamas, ran out of funding.
The Middle East Nations rallied behind this concept.
Trump put the fear of God in everyone internationally. We had peace internationally when Trump was POTUS.
Once Biden took over, it became a free-for-all, from the middle east pull out, to China, to Ukraine, to Israel,

Trump put the fear of God in everyone internationally. We had peace internationally when Trump was POTUS.
Once Biden took over, it became a free-for-all, from the middle east pull out, to China, to Ukraine, to Israel,
Chump put the fear of God to the republicans in congress to stop the bill on the table that would have helped fix the border that I thought republicans wanted to do.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
Don’t forget many are tired of illegal criminal immigrants invading the country and killing and robbing innocent American citizens.
U.S. citizens probably commit crimes at a higher rate than undocumented residents. Most of the drugs that cross our border are not being carried by undocumented people but are crossing at regular ports of entry.

• Haha
U.S. citizens probably commit crimes at a higher rate than undocumented residents. Most of the drugs that cross our border are not being carried by undocumented people but are crossing at regular ports of entry.
If you’re right, who wants more crime anyway? Illegal immigrants crossing over killing and robbing people and the taxpayers footing the bill to feed, house them, educate, healthcare etc, for perpetuity.

And therefore, if true, you are fine with having an open southern border?

Chump put the fear of God to the republicans in congress to stop the bill on the table that would have helped fix the border that I thought republicans wanted to do.
Do you have any idea how the bill would have helped 'fix' the border, or are you just repeating what you heard on urban radio or msnbc?

You need more than a demand to impeach a president. But aren’t you the same patriotic constitutionalist that said Schiff should be tried for treason for daring to make accusations against trump? And he should be shot for it lol?

Lol. Hamas lives among people who try to kill them everyday but they were scared to act because of trump.

Believe it or not ace, billions of people and governments all over the world do what they’re gonna do every day and don’t give a flying fck about trump or Biden.

The world is scared of trump!!!! Even if it were true it shows exactly how you think. Govern through fear and intimidation. Describes Trump perfectly. But you had lower taxes right?

• Haha
You need more than a demand to impeach a president. But aren’t you the same patriotic constitutionalist that said Schiff should be tried for treason for daring to make accusations against trump? And he should be shot for it lol?
Yes, to better clarify, I think more people should be demanding Biden be impeached for doing things that are detrimental to the US. We don't need him to be convicted, because Harris will do the same things. They are both parrots of the people who control the SWAMP.

And yes, if the Head of the Intelligence Committee says that he has concrete evidence that Biden colluded with Putin to allow Russia to invade Ukraine, then he better produce it. If the concrete evidence shows Biden did the opposite and did everything possible to hinder Putin from invading Russia, then that person should be tried and, if convicted, shot.

And to recap, Schiff announced to the American people that he had concrete evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, via affidavits, mainly from Obama's cabinet. Grinder declassified the affidavits, which said that they personally had Trump thoroughly investigated, and they found zero evidence of collusion with Russia. Furthermore, Schiff read into the Congressional Record the damning phone call between Trump and Zelensky. Trump then declassified the phone call, which showed Trump never threatened Zelensky, and BTW, Zelensky said he never felt threatened. Yet, the SWAMP impeached him anyway.

And BTW, the lady who gave such a rivering testimony in the Kavanaugh hoax, was coached by Schiff.

Lol. Hamas lives among people who try to kill them everyday but they were scared to act because of trump.

Believe it or not ace, billions of people and governments all over the world do what they’re gonna do every day and don’t give a flying fck about trump or Biden.

The world is scared of trump!!!! Even if it were true it shows exactly how you think. Govern through fear and intimidation. Describes Trump perfectly. But you had lower taxes right?
I don't think Bonefish meant to say every person. Trump buddied up to the dictators and the countries that chanted death to America. Trump reestablished our military might and I think he let them know that if they messed with the US, he would cut off their manhood and shove it down their throats. At the same time, Trump let them know that he wanted to help them and be best friends. Again, I am guessing what Trump said, but the proof is that N Korea, China, and Russia all calmed down aggressively. And the biggest blessing is that Trump orchestrated the Abrahamic Accords. You should be very proud that OUR country did that!

Nope, that was me.
mediaexpert is however on the same page as me.
I'm still waiting for the FBI to show up at my door to arrest me for threatening Schiff.
Which of course I never did.

• Love
Nope, that was me.
mediaexpert is however on the same page as me.
I'm still waiting for the FBI to show up at my door to arrest me for threatening Schiff.
Which of course I never did.
Threatening Schiff if he gets convicted is no crime. Wanting him investigated for what I think are obvious acts of sedition is not a crime either. If you say you have evidence about anyone and are found lying about it, then expect the DOJ to appear at your door.

One thing I do not like about Trump is that he made some derogatory statements at people who oppose him. Then again, during the debate, Biden said lies about Trump that he knew were lies, and at the debate, Chris Wallace repeated the lie, knowing it was not true, and that is a shame, but not sedition in my opinion. Schiff said and did things that should have had consequences.

Threatening Schiff if he gets convicted is no crime. Wanting him investigated for what I think are obvious acts of sedition is not a crime either. If you say you have evidence about anyone and are found lying about it, then expect the DOJ to appear at your door.

One thing I do not like about Trump is that he made some derogatory statements at people who oppose him. Then again, during the debate, Biden said lies about Trump that he knew were lies, and at the debate, Chris Wallace repeated the lie, knowing it was not true, and that is a shame, but not sedition in my opinion. Schiff said and did things that should have had consequences.
Schiff was on the intelligence committee and knew what he was saying were lies.
The media ran with his lies, congress impeached Trump because the public followed the media lies like sheep and congress got away with it.
Like I stated before 'Schiff should be tried for treason and if found guilty put before a firing squad'. I will be happy to pull the trigger, if so asked by a judge.

Schiff was on the intelligence committee and knew what he was saying were lies.
The media ran with his lies, congress impeached Trump because the public followed the media lies like sheep and congress got away with it.
Like I stated before 'Schiff should be tried for treason and if found guilty put before a firing squad'. I will be happy to pull the trigger, if so asked by a judge.
This gets so confusing. I thought the lack of attention by the media for so long was that Schiff was pretending to be a spy in order to get information from his bed mate that was a China spy. I never read that, but sure it was next... ;)

• Love
This gets so confusing. I thought the lack of attention by the media for so long was that Schiff was pretending to be a spy in order to get information from his bed mate that was a China spy. I never read that, but sure it was next... ;)
You may be confusing Schiff with Swalwell, whose Chinese spy girlfriend urged him to run for Congress, and her connections helped him get on the Intelligence Committee. Then again, I never read who her connections were, and maybe it was Schiff. The DOJ mever did a SWAT raid on Swalwell to find out if he gave out any vital information, but I am sure they asked him, and he said no, so that was the end of that. It is not like a senator who said the Chinese spy was her chauffer, and it turned out the spy was her business manager. And now, if I am not mistaken, Schiff is running for Feinstein's seat in 2024. California is definitely a clown show.

Reactions: SKYDOG
You may be confusing Schiff with Swalwell, whose Chinese spy girlfriend urged him to run for Congress, and her connections helped him get on the Intelligence Committee. Then again, I never read who her connections were, and maybe it was Schiff. The DOJ mever did a SWAT raid on Swalwell to find out if he gave out any vital information, but I am sure they asked him, and he said no, so that was the end of that. It is not like a senator who said the Chinese spy was her chauffer, and it turned out the spy was her business manager. And now, if I am not mistaken, Schiff is running for Feinstein's seat in 2024. California is definitely a clown show.
Yes, two idiots in the same pod. Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum. When you are not focused on appearance, but on character... it is hard to distinguish them from each other.

Spoken like a true limp twisted Libby…..
It’s called Peace through strength.
Trump drew a line and nobody dared cross it. Name someone who did.
Now, let’s compare the multiple geopolitical conflicts that have taken place under Biden? Weird coincidence? C’mon Bob, you know nobody, including the US people respect Biden.

Why are libs, lefties and dems pro-Palestine?
More specifically, why is the left calling for a cease-fire from Israel as opposed to calling on Hamas to release all the hostages and surrender?
If Hamas would release their hostages, Israel would agree to talks.
The democrats I know do not support Hamas. They support protecting innocent Palestinians and Israelis who are caught up in the cross fire and suffering.

The democrats I know do not support Hamas. They support protecting innocent Palestinians and Israelis who are caught up in the cross fire and suffering.
Unfortunately, Hamas has hid in hospitals and among innocent people in Garza and the nearby area. It would be like Democrats hearing that the German people want to stop fighting and urging the Allies not to fire any more on the Nazis.

However, the bottom line is that Democrats have to realize that Biden resumed peace talks with Iran similar to Chamberlain and his peace talks with the Nazis. Biden gave Iran what they wanted, assuming that there would be no war. Biden announced the Green New Deal, which sent oil prices skyrocketing, eased sanctions so Iran made billions, and told Americans Iran would use the money for humanitarian purposes. Instead, Iran funded Islamic terrorist groups like Hams. Connect the dots. Was there a link with pulling out of Afghanistan military first, so the Taliban had weapons to sell? Why did Biden follow Obama and give Iran access to frozen funds? And is there a connection between Biden (and Obama) paying for hostages and Hamas taking so many?

No army in the history of warfare has done more to protect civilians than the Israelian Army.
They have dropped leaflets with maps of the area they will attack, called Palestinian Civilians to warn them, set up safe zones a safe exit corridors for exiting the battle zones.
They knew civilian casualties would turn the world against them thus their Herculean effort to reduce casualties.

Why don’t lefties, Livs and Dems call on Hamas to release the hostages and surrender?
That’s a serious question.
They all want Israel to cease fire but they’re not asking for anything in return from Hamas.
Why not?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT