ADVERTISEMENT

A penalty looking for a crime,

how can you be a liar for a prediction not coming through. Most people did end up keeping their doctors by the way.

Jonathon Gruber, the architect of Obamacare made speeches all over the country calling us stupid, because we believed what we were told about Obamacare. It was designed to fail, so the government could take over ALL our healthcare under a single payer system. When Obama said the words, that you could keep your doctor and you could keep your plan, he KNEW he was lying. Millions of people lost their doctors and their plans. Don't try to defend the indefensible. There are a lot of Youtube videos of Gruber laughing at the unsuspecting fools that believed Obama.

Regarding the Impeachment proceeding, I'll defer to Alan Dershowitz, who's a leading Constitutional Lawyer and a DEMOCRAT. He is on record saying that he has examined all the information that is currently available and he sees nothing that rises to the level of an impeachable offense. He also espouses that the Democrats consider "What if the shoe were on the other foot?" He said that power in DC tends to go back and forth between the Parties and the Democrats may have to live with some of the precedents that they're setting in the Kangaroo Court that Schiff is running. At some point, the Dems may have the Presidency again and the Reps may have the House. Would the Dems be happy, if the Reps used the same tactics that they're using on Trump? I think not...

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Jonathon Gruber, the architect of Obamacare made speeches all over the country calling us stupid, because we believed what we were told about Obamacare. It was designed to fail, so the government could take over ALL our healthcare under a single payer system. When Obama said the words, that you could keep your doctor and you could keep your plan, he KNEW he was lying. Millions of people lost their doctors and their plans. Don't try to defend the indefensible. There are a lot of Youtube videos of Gruber laughing at the unsuspecting fools that believed Obama.
so Jonatha Gruber predicted it would fail, but it is still working right now. So by your definition, Jonathan Gruber of MIT lied too. So even the expert didn't get the predictions right, but the President should absolutely have?

Dude, give it up, a prediction not happening is not lying. Period. No one knows the future. You can't lie about the future, by definition. Find some other more appropriate term to use, but lying isn't the correct one.

Last edited:
Regarding the Impeachment proceeding, I'll defer to Alan Dershowitz, who's a leading Constitutional Lawyer and a DEMOCRAT. He is on record saying that he has examined all the information that is currently available and he sees nothing that rises to the level of an impeachable offense. He also espouses that the Democrats consider "What if the shoe were on the other foot?" He said that power in DC tends to go back and forth between the Parties and the Democrats may have to live with some of the precedents that they're setting in the Kangaroo Court that Schiff is running. At some point, the Dems may have the Presidency again and the Reps may have the House. Would the Dems be happy, if the Reps used the same tactics that they're using on Trump? I think not...
I didn't know Alan Dershowitz was part of the hearings.

With regard to the "tactics" used in the hearings, the dems are simply using the Benghazi model established by the pubs and Trey Gowdy. It was the right way then and now.

I certainly hope the dems don't use the "tactics" used by the pubs yesterday in the future. Not a proud day for our republic.

There are pubs in the hearings. Yesterday's stunt was designed to keep people like you all riled up........the argument is hypocritical and a lie.

Since Donald Trump had the audacity to win the Presidency, which the Dems had thought they had rigged for HRC, the cry of "Impeach 45" began. For almost three years, we have heard the Dems talk about all the charges that Trump could/should be impeached for, but no provable crime has surfaced.

Mueller wasted about $40 Million with the phony Russia-gate conspiracy and came up empty. Didn't Adam Schiff say that he had positive proof of Trump's guilt? Of course, if you paid any attention to Schiff, you would realize that most of what he says is far from the truth.

Between the Dems, CNN, MSNBC and the MSM, we've heard constant rants about all the crimes that they are convinced Trump is guilty of having committed. All they are missing is the PROOF.

I always thought that in this country, we were all presumed innocent, until proven guilty. I guess that presumption of innocence is suspended, if you happen to be a combative Republican President, who is intolerant of a biased media.

I believe that the Dems and their media lapdogs are well aware that there will never be any actual proof of any impeachable crimes against Trump, but they knew from the beginning that they couldn't impeach him, since they didn't have the votes in the Senate. This has all been a ruse to give Trump a political colonoscopy, in hopes of finding something, anything, that they could actually charge him with. Short of that, their purpose was to create as much doubt and suspicion as possible to keep him from being reelected. They've been throwing crap at the wall for three years. hoping something will stick.

What you're watching is the first attempt at a political coup in the US. If this really makes you happy, then you've lost sight of all the great things that this country and all it's Constitutional guarantees represent.

Trump is an outsider and he represents an existential threat to the establishment Dems and Reps (swamp creatures) and the way they've corrupted this government. There is no depth that they will not go to protect the status quo and we're seeing it now.
Great post, though the magnificent 6 on here will attempt to shred you and your post. The only thing I'd ad is your forgot the print media with the NYT putting out article after article calling for Trump's head. It's going to be so great when Trump wins more "BIGLY" in 2020.

Why is "reality" only your way of thinking about something?
When you say Clinton only won 57 counties and that's why the Electoral College is important, that's just not a different way of thinking about something. That is something that is completely knowable and demonstrably false.

When you say that Schiff's staff helped write the whistle blower complaint, you state that as fact, without a shred of evidence. That's not a different way of thinking, that's a completely untrue statement because there's no evidence at all to back it up.

There is a complete detachment from reality in many of the statements coming from the right wing these days. Not just differences of opinions, but completely wrong statements of which we have empirical evidence to the contrary of their claims.

The inanity of much of what Prof. Dershowitz has espoused was recently rebutted quite effectively in a response OpEd in Bloomberg which was penned by Ramesh Ponnuru who is a Bloomberg Opinion columnist and a senior editor at National Review, I repeat AT NATIONAL REVIEW.
As to the so called tactics - if you were to put the process in the lens of the criminal process (which it doesn't rise to) it is akin to the Grand Jury charging process. They are closed hearings, sworn to secrecy, no right by defendant to attend, no right for attorneys of defendant to attend, no right for outsiders to question witnesses, no right to prior notice to defendant of potential witnesses or testimony or evidence or even the convening of the investigation, no right of confrontation, no proof beyond a reasonable doubt standard, hearsay admissibility - all clearly acceptable and Constitutional where not only a job is at risk but where incarceration for life and even a death penalty can be imposed.
Arguing the process almost inevitably means that arguing the facts has already proven to been unsuccessful.
Ultimately, I expect that the President is impeached, that the facts become clear through formalized hearings and a Senate trial for removal (but are never admitted by Trump supporters despite their obviousness), that sufficient Republican Senators hold their nose and vote their party loyalty in the political venue that impeachment is and acquit.
I at least would have respect for the nose holders who simply say that while they may disagree with things that were done they simply don't believe that the acts rise to the level of removal. Ok, that's certainly a position that I can see as being honest and not unconscionable as opposed to those who refuse to look at what occurred through a lens of fairness and accuracy.

Great post, though the magnificent 6 on here will attempt to shred you and your post. The only thing I'd ad is your forgot the print media with the NYT putting out article after article calling for Trump's head. It's going to be so great when Trump wins more "BIGLY" in 2020.
If I am included in that group (as I assume that I am), it certainly is far from offensive to me that I am included with a group that seems to embody a pretty across the board and divergent set of political and societal views, but with a reasonable idea of who the President is and the horrendous results for the country due to his actions and positions. Coalition politics is a wonderful thing, but clearly something that neither the President nor his ardent supporters seem to possess even an iota of understanding.
So, I am happy to be on that train.

The inanity of much of what Prof. Dershowitz has espoused was recently rebutted quite effectively in a response OpEd in Bloomberg which was penned by Ramesh Ponnuru who is a Bloomberg Opinion columnist and a senior editor at National Review, I repeat AT NATIONAL REVIEW.
As to the so called tactics - if you were to put the process in the lens of the criminal process (which it doesn't rise to) it is akin to the Grand Jury charging process. They are closed hearings, sworn to secrecy, no right by defendant to attend, no right for attorneys of defendant to attend, no right for outsiders to question witnesses, no right to prior notice to defendant of potential witnesses or testimony or evidence or even the convening of the investigation, no right of confrontation, no proof beyond a reasonable doubt standard, hearsay admissibility - all clearly acceptable and Constitutional where not only a job is at risk but where incarceration for life and even a death penalty can be imposed.
Arguing the process almost inevitably means that arguing the facts has already proven to been unsuccessful.
Ultimately, I expect that the President is impeached, that the facts become clear through formalized hearings and a Senate trial for removal (but are never admitted by Trump supporters despite their obviousness), that sufficient Republican Senators hold their nose and vote their party loyalty in the political venue that impeachment is and acquit.
I at least would have respect for the nose holders who simply say that while they may disagree with things that were done they simply don't believe that the acts rise to the level of removal. Ok, that's certainly a position that I can see as being honest and not unconscionable as opposed to those who refuse to look at what occurred through a lens of fairness and accuracy.
And that's what it will undoubtedly come down to for the pub senators........the offenses don't warrant impeachment. In the end, that's all they will have left. The process arguments are ridiculous now and will be even more so after the Senate trial.

Defend the indefensible - Obama
Demonize Trump
Your mental capacity would have to double to get you to the level of severe dementia.
You probably think the Green New Deal, providing free healthcare for illegals and having the government (taxpayers) provide free college educations for everyone are really neat deals.
There are people that are institutionalized in state hospitals...…...laying around on gurneys, while drooling and mumbling incoherently......that could and would be able to make the same level of arguments as you, on the subject of politics. You're often nuts. This forum is well aware of that.

Your ability to discern what federal laws I would support , or not..........is nonexistant.
The GOOD news for you, though, as a non - neverTrump Republican.........is that you'll be avoiding the dreaded
" Human Scum " designation in which many GOPers have now found themselves .

Last edited:
I love the posse, they see everything through their view as an ultimate 100% truth and anything else is just crazy and we will just be rude and nasty to them . Who is on patrol tonight? It is so amusing to watch them. You are fighting an uphill battle Boiler !
posse...patrol....what, no " cult " ??

so Jonatha Gruber predicted it would fail, but it is still working right now. So by your definition, Jonathan Gruber of MIT lied too. So even the expert didn't get the predictions right, but the President should absolutely have?

Dude, give it up, a prediction not happening is not lying. Period. No one knows the future. You can't lie about the future, by definition. Find some other more appropriate term to use, but lying isn't the correct one.

You seem to have a problem with comprehension. Gruber said it was designed to fail and Obama was fully aware of that. The point was to get enough people off their personal insurance plans, that when Obamacare ultimately failed and it is failing, then the only entity large enough to cover all the people, who lost their insurance plans would be the government. Gruber wasn't predicting it would fail, he was telling us it was designed to fail.. He was laughing at all the chumps that were convinced that it was legitimate.

I didn't know Alan Dershowitz was part of the hearings.

You're obviously being dense intentionally...I hope.

I mentioned Dershowitz, because he's a highly respected expert on Constitutional Law and I trust his opinion a lot more than the group of you that is afflicted by TDS. Dems don't have anyone that can beat Trump, so they're diving into the gutter and using character assassination to bring him down to their level. It will be interesting to see how far this goes and the magnitude of the backlash, if it goes too far.

Why is "reality" only your way of thinking about something?
Ex - CUSE me ??!!

"Reality" is simply just another word for TRUTH.
So you think that another " way of thinking about something " could be MAKE BELIEVE ???
Twin,........buddy, you've got a PATENT on that...……..

I mentioned Dershowitz, because he's a highly respected expert on Constitutional Law and I trust his opinion a lot more than the group of you that is afflicted by TDS. Dems don't have anyone that can beat Trump, so they're diving into the gutter and using character assassination to bring him down to their level. It will be interesting to see how far this goes and the magnitude of the backlash, if it goes too far.
Trump's a victim of character assassination? People are bringing HIM down to their level?

I literally laughed out loud.

Trump's a victim of character assassination? People are bringing HIM down to their level?

That one was a doozy. You can't reason with madness....

200w_d.gif

Someone would have to actually HAVE character for it to be in danger of being assassinated.

I can agree with most of what you said, but I wouldn't take the word of an opinion writer over that of Dershowitz. There is a quantum difference in knowledge of Constitutional Law, between the two.
Unfortunately, with Adam Schiff in charge, the "Leaker in Chief" will subvert any attempts at secrecy. He'll leak anything that he perceives will give him a political advantage. Schiff looks like Voldemort, but he has less integrity.

Last edited:
If I am included in that group (as I assume that I am), it certainly is far from offensive to me that I am included with a group that seems to embody a pretty across the board and divergent set of political and societal views, but with a reasonable idea of who the President is and the horrendous results for the country due to his actions and positions. Coalition politics is a wonderful thing, but clearly something that neither the President nor his ardent supporters seem to possess even an iota of understanding.
So, I am happy to be on that train.

Seriously?? You say coalition politics is a wonderful thing, so why have the Dems sat on their hands for virtually everything that Trump has tried to do? With coalition politics, you give a little to get a little and Trump likes to make deals, but Pelosi has stonewalled him from the start. The USMCA trade deal has been languishing on Pelosi's desk for a year. If she brought it to the floor, it would pass with bipartisan support, but she refuses to give Trump a victory. It would help the economy and create jobs, but that doesn't seem to matter, when there are petty politics to be played. Show me what understanding that Pelosi and the Dems have shown so far. That sword cuts both ways.

You know, when you base all your arguments and conspiracies on two basic untruths. ........namely that those who oppose Trump are still angry about an election almost 3 years ago.....and that the dems know they don't have anyone that can beat him..........you can come up with just about anything. The only idea that doesn't come to your kind is that Trump is a deeply flawed individual who is supremely unqualified for the job and whose policies and temperament are taking our country to new lows..........and that's why we are opposed to him.

And that's what it will undoubtedly come down to for the pub senators........the offenses don't warrant impeachment. In the end, that's all they will have left. The process arguments are ridiculous now and will be even more so after the Senate trial.

The Dems knew that going into the process. They know the Senate won't vote for impeachment, based on all the information of which we are aware right now. This whole thing is designed to create doubt in voter's minds and rough Trump up as much as possible and the MSM is working hard to help the Dems. That's the only rational reason to be doing this 13 months, before the next election. They may become aware of the Law of Unintended Consequences. We'll see...

You know, when you base all your arguments and conspiracies on two basic untruths. ........namely that those who oppose Trump are still angry about an election almost 3 years ago.....and that the dems know they don't have anyone that can beat him..........you can come up with just about anything. The only idea that doesn't come to your kind is that Trump is a deeply flawed individual who is supremely unqualified for the job and whose policies and temperament are taking our country to new lows..........and that's why we are opposed to him.

I'm on the record as a Kasich 2020 vs Buttigieg or Klobachar 2020.

I voted for Kasich in the 2016 primary. I'm not bitter that Kasich lost or that Trump won.

And my opposition to Trump is entirely based on his character and performance both prior and during his tenure in office.

I see him as grossly unqualified who has always put his own personal interests above those of our country's.

Why I will vote for a Democrat is because the current base of the GOP has abandoned fact-based thought and has embraced conspiracies that can't stand up to scrutiny. Distraction and disruption is their game.

If the GOP can get back to even remotely debating a topic on their merits I'm ready to listen.

The Dems knew that going into the process. They know the Senate won't vote for impeachment, based on all the information of which we are aware right now. This whole thing is designed to create doubt in voter's minds and rough Trump up as much as possible and the MSM is working hard to help the Dems. That's the only rational reason to be doing this 13 months, before the next election. They may become aware of the Law of Unintended Consequences. We'll see...
1) How 'bout the whole idea or "thing" is to enlighten the American Public as to exactly how this president is abusing the power of the presidency ??
2) The "Law of Unintended Consequences " is almost a perfect description of the efforts by Trump & Crew to dig up dirt on Biden. If Trump could rewind the tape......you think he'd go through the elaborate scheme to involve Rudy, ambassadors, Ukrainian officials et al for just the CHANCE to find dirt....given the shitstorm he's now brought upon himself ??

More than 50% of America disagrees with you. The threat of foreign interference was a priority for the founding fathers and Trump is giving us the perfect example.

Pelosi didn't feel she had the goods to impeach until Trump asked for help from two countries to investigate Biden. The dumbass dug his own hole but you want to blame people making him lie in it.

The Senate may not vote for it.....but the cracks are showing. Does that mean the House should sit back and tacitly approve of what Trump is doing? Are you good with his request......and answer the freakin question please. (Now is when you say it's wrong but not impeachable).
This whole thing is designed to stop this president from continuing to run the country like his own kingdom. You know, checks and balances, like the constitution says? That document you people are always referring to when it suits you?

The real reason you and all the pubs are pissed off is that the dems have the microphone and you don't. Their message is getting out and yours isn't.......because the rules say they can. What is it you guys have been saying for three years.......elections have consequences?

Your TDS is making you lose your mind. Granted, Trump says many cringe-worthy things and at times I've wanted to reach inside my TV and slap him, when he said something stupid. I'm not a "wild-eyed support him at all costs" kind of guy. I try to focus more on the accomplishments and less on the personality

HRC is still angry after three years and finding new excuses for why she lost, none of which include that she is incompetent, arrogant, condescending and corrupt. The basket of deplorables sent her packing. I heard HRC now thinks Jill Stein is a Russian agent and siphoned off enough votes to cause her to lose...smh

It's amazing that none of the Dems can see that our economy is the strongest in the world right now and he's given us growth in the GDP that Obama laughed and said he'd need a magic wand to do that. We have historic lows in unemployment, especially for Blacks & Hispanics. He's renegotiating numerous trade deals, making them more balanced for the USA. He's rebuilt the military, after Obama let it slide. He's actually cleaning up the VA and making it more responsive to Veterans. He's got the Mexican military turning back potential illegal immigrants and there is much more, but the Left can't get past his personality. He may be a Billionaire, but he's not a politician. He's a New York builder and a businessman, who's using that perspective to make the government more responsive. Unfortunately, when provoked, he forgets he's the President and regresses to the NYC builder mode.

I hear so much hyperbole on CNN and MSNBC, where they compare him to Hitler, call him a racist, White Supremacist and more. Jeff Zucker at CNN and some of his staffers are on video, with Zucker telling them to report Impeachment 24/7. So much for the objective news reporting I hear so much about from CNN.

If you're looking at qualifications, Trump is a lot more qualified than Obama ever was, when he became President. Trump ran a Multi-Billion dollar business empire. What has Obama ever run, other than his mouth. I'll give Obama credit. He is very articulate and a gifted speaker, which allowed him to cover up a lot of his shortcomings. If Trump were more articulate and less combative, a lot of people would like him more, but he probably wouldn't have gotten elected. People rallied behind him, because he wasn't the phony that most politicians are. There was a raw energy there that drew in a lot of voters, who were skeptical of DC Politicians. Mostly, I voted for him, because HRC would have been a disaster. She couldn't run the State Department, when she was SoS. She has a long history of corruption and her greed for money and power hasn't diminished a bit. No matter how much you hate Trump, we dodged a bullet by not getting HRC.

BTW, what exactly did you mean by "your kind"?

Go ahead, tell me who you've got that can beat Trump?

1) How 'bout the whole idea or "thing" is to enlighten the American Public as to exactly how this president is abusing the power of the presidency ??
2) The "Law of Unintended Consequences " is almost a perfect description of the efforts by Trump & Crew to dig up dirt on Biden. If Trump could rewind the tape......you think he'd go through the elaborate scheme to involve Rudy, ambassadors, Ukrainian officials et al for just the CHANCE to find dirt....given the shitstorm he's now brought upon himself ??

Too funny, You've got your nose all bent out of shape about that phone call, but I'll bet you still believe the "Dossier" was the Holy Grail.

In all actuality impeachment itself as well as its processes have nothing to do with Constitutional Law.

The point being that Dershowitz has first hand knowledge of both the Nixon and Clinton Impeachments and based on his knowledge of Constitutional Law, he has a firm grasp on what an impeachable offense is. I realize that the House can Impeach a President for Jaywalking, should they so desire and if they thought they had the votes. That's why they need 2/3 of the Senate to find him guilty, so it is based on some level of substance and not on specious charges.

The point being that Dershowitz has first hand knowledge of both the Nixon and Clinton Impeachments and based on his knowledge of Constitutional Law, he has a firm grasp on what an impeachable offense is. I realize that the House can Impeach a President for Jaywalking, should they so desire and if they thought they had the votes. That's why they need 2/3 of the Senate to find him guilty, so it is based on some level of substance and not on specious charges.
An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House says it is... it's just that simple.

Reactions: atmafola
Your TDS is making you lose your mind. Granted, Trump says many cringe-worthy things and at times I've wanted to reach inside my TV and slap him, when he said something stupid. I'm not a "wild-eyed support him at all costs" kind of guy. I try to focus more on the accomplishments and less on the personality

HRC is still angry after three years and finding new excuses for why she lost, none of which include that she is incompetent, arrogant, condescending and corrupt. The basket of deplorables sent her packing. I heard HRC now thinks Jill Stein is a Russian agent and siphoned off enough votes to cause her to lose...smh

It's amazing that none of the Dems can see that our economy is the strongest in the world right now and he's given us growth in the GDP that Obama laughed and said he'd need a magic wand to do that. We have historic lows in unemployment, especially for Blacks & Hispanics. He's renegotiating numerous trade deals, making them more balanced for the USA. He's rebuilt the military, after Obama let it slide. He's actually cleaning up the VA and making it more responsive to Veterans. He's got the Mexican military turning back potential illegal immigrants and there is much more, but the Left can't get past his personality. He may be a Billionaire, but he's not a politician. He's a New York builder and a businessman, who's using that perspective to make the government more responsive. Unfortunately, when provoked, he forgets he's the President and regresses to the NYC builder mode.

I hear so much hyperbole on CNN and MSNBC, where they compare him to Hitler, call him a racist, White Supremacist and more. Jeff Zucker at CNN and some of his staffers are on video, with Zucker telling them to report Impeachment 24/7. So much for the objective news reporting I hear so much about from CNN.

If you're looking at qualifications, Trump is a lot more qualified than Obama ever was, when he became President. Trump ran a Multi-Billion dollar business empire. What has Obama ever run, other than his mouth. I'll give Obama credit. He is very articulate and a gifted speaker, which allowed him to cover up a lot of his shortcomings. If Trump were more articulate and less combative, a lot of people would like him more, but he probably wouldn't have gotten elected. People rallied behind him, because he wasn't the phony that most politicians are. There was a raw energy there that drew in a lot of voters, who were skeptical of DC Politicians. Mostly, I voted for him, because HRC would have been a disaster. She couldn't run the State Department, when she was SoS. She has a long history of corruption and her greed for money and power hasn't diminished a bit. No matter how much you hate Trump, we dodged a bullet by not getting HRC.

BTW, what exactly did you mean by "your kind"?

Go ahead, tell me who you've got that can beat Trump?
I did not mean to bold "your kind". My bad, no offense intended.

Other than that....
TDS
Hillary
Obama
Media
Hillary again

I'm talking about here and now, the impeachment process and why it's legal, why Trump should be impeached and what he's doing to the country.

You're talking about Hillary or Obama, over and over, every post......and also repeating Trump talking points that in many cases are NOT TRUE.
The election was three years ago. People that voted for Trump because they didn't want HC aren't bound by law to STILL support him. It's funny, I have yet to hear a Trumper say they voted against HC but have realized Trump isn't the right guy. You all just give the "I don't like what he says but" BS and continue to support him.

Second request. Do you support Trump's request that Ukraine and China investigate his possible election opponent in 2020?

Biden can beat Trump.

Tell me, considering his words and actions, do you think Trump is growing his support?

Too funny, You've got your nose all bent out of shape about that phone call, but I'll bet you still believe the "Dossier" was the Holy Grail.
" All bent out of shape about that phone call " ??
That ONE phone call ??
Christ, Trump has been busy FOR MONTHS involving himself, Rudy, US diplomats and Ukrainian officials in the effort to bring about the potential availability of dirt on the Bidens. About SEVENTY F'g HOURS of testimony has been given in the past 1 1/2 weeks towards the determination of culpability in the entire sordid affair. Seventy hours in front of dozens of GOP House members with the authority to ask ANY questions they've wished of the witnesses. ONE phone call ?.....yeah, right.....
MORE TO COME, B-M.
The dossier = the Holy Grail ?? WTF does that have to do with anything of current interest ??
Like I've suggested...….if you want to re-open the KENNEDY ASSASSINATION, start another thread.

I read that Mitch McConnell instructed Republicans to "attack the process" not the facts/evidence/testimony so that is what they are doing.

Definitely attack the process. Why not? If one wants the facts of testimony/"evidence" debated release it to the public, have hearing in public, allow it to be discussed, allow equal availability to Republicans. Vote on having the actual inquiry procedure, etc.

The best fact released was the actual paraphrased transcript the white house released.

Dems walked right into that issue. Guarding all the facts/"evidence" information, lying about what they allegedly knew, who they talked to and when, leaking a few texts here and there from over 10 hours of testimony, etc etc. They talk of how damning a testimony was, only to hear staffers later say the Republican rep only had two minutes of questioning and destroyed the testimony, etc

Calling this a clown show is giving it to much credit.

Definitely attack the process. Why not? If one wants the facts of testimony/"evidence" debated release it to the public, have hearing in public, allow it to be discussed, allow equal availability to Republicans. Vote on having the actual inquiry procedure, etc.

The best fact released was the actual paraphrased transcript the white house released.

Dems walked right into that issue. Guarding all the facts/"evidence" information, lying about what they allegedly knew, who they talked to and when, leaking a few texts here and there from over 10 hours of testimony, etc etc. They talk of how damning a testimony was, only to hear staffers later say the Republican rep only had two minutes of questioning and destroyed the testimony, etc

Calling this a clown show is giving it to much credit.
I just want to keep our ardent Trump supporters in the loop of fake CNN news here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT