ADVERTISEMENT

Zags Dukies

Gonzaga did all they could to give it away at the end, but Duke's offense for the last 3 min consisted of Barrett plowing into people and throwing up garbage.

Are they ripe for the picking when IU plays them? or are they gonna wipe that IU *ss? Should be interesting.

You are likely right on that prediction. I expect Duke to dominate inside and IU's shooters are not good enough from the outside.

Honestly... Duke by 25-30...
I honestly don’t see that happening everything depends on your guard play phinese taking care of the ball bcuz they press slightly to get u to turn ball over. Morgan needs to go at Zion get him in foul trouble or Justin needs to be aggressive attacking Zion. Archie will test Zion ability to guard on the perimeter so I see some ball screens exposing certain mismatches. Romeo probably guard RJ he has no right hand plz somebody tell him that keep Zion off the boards I no that is a tall task. Pump fake him he wants to block everything they play 5 players basically bolden and the other big just rebounders don’t give them much offense white can shoot it a bit but he can be contained. Indiana if they have a few more healthy bodies they can compete with duke. Don’t be afraid of the moment or big stage y’all can come out with a W. Duke runs no offense it’s basically free play basketball. Somebody needs to put pressure on Tre jones make his life missable pressure him hard to make decisions. Justin who I personally no has to stay out of foul trouble. Attack them like they attack others. Most of there points come inside the lane take a few charges the better the competition the more they are getting exposed. Reddish is soft get into him defensively don’t handle ball well under pressure he don’t rebound he just wanna shoot he was a no show against a team that has been better than what they have played. It’s s winnable game if the players play within there game and make duke defend

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
I honestly don’t see that happening everything depends on your guard play phinese taking care of the ball bcuz they press slightly to get u to turn ball over. Morgan needs to go at Zion get him in foul trouble or Justin needs to be aggressive attacking Zion. Archie will test Zion ability to guard on the perimeter so I see some ball screens exposing certain mismatches. Romeo probably guard RJ he has no right hand plz somebody tell him that keep Zion off the boards I no that is a tall task. Pump fake him he wants to block everything they play 5 players basically bolden and the other big just rebounders don’t give them much offense white can shoot it a bit but he can be contained. Indiana if they have a few more healthy bodies they can compete with duke. Don’t be afraid of the moment or big stage y’all can come out with a W. Duke runs no offense it’s basically free play basketball. Somebody needs to put pressure on Tre jones make his life missable pressure him hard to make decisions. Justin who I personally no has to stay out of foul trouble. Attack them like they attack others. Most of there points come inside the lane take a few charges the better the competition the more they are getting exposed. Reddish is soft get into him defensively don’t handle ball well under pressure he don’t rebound he just wanna shoot he was a no show against a team that has been better than what they have played. It’s s winnable game if the players play within there game and make duke defend
That game will be a whole lotta driving to the rim. I think the team that hits their 3’s will pull out the win. Tough road game for the depleted Hoosiers, but oddly enough, the type of game they sometimes win. Too bad it isn’t at assembly Hall.

That game will be a whole lotta driving to the rim. I think the team that hits their 3’s will pull out the win. Tough road game for the depleted Hoosiers, but oddly enough, the type of game they sometimes win. Too bad it isn’t at assembly Hall.
Gonzaga made them play man to man defensive which it showed they not good at. They get most of there points turning t/o into transition buckets or simply like u putting there head down driving to the basket. Great ball movement setting screens on them clearly exposed there inability to defend man to man. Wait till conference play start when them ACC coaches have enough film on them watch them get even more exposed and there struggles scoring the ball. They rely totally on there athleticism not there skill to create points if Indiana play smart moving the ball creating and exposing there lack of man to man defense duke gonna get beat some more times this season. Problem is teams are intimidated by there athleticism Gonzaga wasn’t

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT