ADVERTISEMENT

wku over marquette

Also my bracket didn't have Indinia on it
Gotta be a misprint. Perhaps you are unaware of all the NBA players they have and were coached by a previous NBA coach who used to be a very good player for IU? They aren't going to leave out a blueblood with bright lights when the tourney was secretly named after them. That said, in basketball things can change with just a couple of players and with the money IU is willing to spend they can recruit some more me first NBA players. I expect Steve Lutz to have either called Matt or will soon to get his thoughts to add to what he can find on tape

Are we even sure Indiana was invited? Maybe it was a preemptive announcement if the Hoosiers thought there was a chance they wouldn't be invited--make it appear to be their decision.
Just saw on Twitter that Xavier made the field with a losing record so I'm guessing IU would've ended up being invited. Their biggest problem is that they might not have enough players willing to play in it if they were.

• Haha
Reactions: Do Dah Day
Just saw on Twitter that Xavier made the field with a losing record so I'm guessing IU would've ended up being invited. Their biggest problem is that they might not have enough players willing to play in it if they were.
Yeah, probably. Georgia's in, and they're worse than Indiana.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT