ADVERTISEMENT

With Joe Tiller coaching up Heaven's football team...look for them to put up big numbers today.

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
Coach Tiller is my favorite coach of all time. Watching the bad rap he got on here for the past few years made me stop visiting the football board.

He turned Saturdays in West Lafayette into must-see TV. No one has ever done more for Purdue football..between bringing us back to respectability and putting dozens of guys in the NFL, his contributions will never be surpassed.

Coach Tiller is my favorite coach of all time. Watching the bad rap he got on here for the past few years made me stop visiting the football board.

He turned Saturdays in West Lafayette into must-see TV. No one has ever done more for Purdue football..between bringing us back to respectability and putting dozens of guys in the NFL, his contributions will never be surpassed.

9 alone in 2004...that's incredible.

Nothing more entertaining then watching a Tiller coached game. On top of that he was fighting this disease the whole time he was at Purdue. There is nothing negative about Joe and what he did while he was at Purdue. Those who said negative things are clueless about the man and what he was overcoming, which included our AD at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT