ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the game tomorrow

Old Gold n Black

True Freshman
Nov 24, 2003
REALLY looking forward to this one tomorrow. Only one problem. I don't have a "TV provider" so how the heck do I watch the game? Last year I dropped $50 for a single month of YouTube TV (for one awfully disappointing game, no less). My other option is to go to a bar at 8:40pm on a Sunday. Neither of those are great options. Any ideas? Feel like I'm missing something here. Surely there's another option lurking beneath all the marketing BS, right?

BTW, I watched the Yale game on TBS.com in 10 minutes segments. There is a "free" preview that lasts 10 minutes, but if you have a VPN, turn on an ad-blocker, restart your browser and delete your browser data history over and over....sometimes you get lucky. I know, I know. PATHETIC.

REALLY looking forward to this one tomorrow. Only one problem. I don't have a "TV provider" so how the heck do I watch the game? Last year I dropped $50 for a single month of YouTube TV (for one awfully disappointing game, no less). My other option is to go to a bar at 8:40pm on a Sunday. Neither of those are great options. Any ideas? Feel like I'm missing something here. Surely there's another option lurking beneath all the marketing BS, right?

BTW, I watched the Yale game on TBS.com in 10 minutes segments. There is a "free" preview that lasts 10 minutes, but if you have a VPN, turn on an ad-blocker, restart your browser and delete your browser data history over and over....sometimes you get lucky. I know, I know. PATHETIC.
Hulu has a 30 day free trial, but I don't know if it includes the NCAA games.

Rent a hotel room for a couple hours. ;)

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Google "college basketball streams reddit" then select the game you want to watch. Lots of links usually for each game. Make sure to have an ad blocker or you will get annoyed closing ads.

UZZU is $7.99 for a week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT