ADVERTISEMENT

Davidson v. Purdue (Indy Classic Game Thread)

Green’s not off the hook for me until the odds of his ATS record with us is better than 250000:1
I get that, however, my point is Sat wasn’t on him and you know that. You’re a smart fan, 3-24 three point shooting will cause teams favored by 15.5 to not cover lol. It’s actually remarkable Purdue won making on 3 three pointers, 36 free throws helped. Nice to win against decent teams when shooting so poorly.

I get that, however, my point is Sat wasn’t on him and you know that. You’re a smart fan, 3-24 three point shooting will cause teams favored by 15.5 to not cover lol. It’s actually remarkable Purdue won making on 3 three pointers, 36 free throws helped. Nice to win against decent teams when shooting so poorly.
I’ll always take the W on 12% 3pt shooting. But the Green Singularity earns another ATS tally.

Reactions: drewjin
LOL No one said it was. You took one game comment out of context that was a direct reply to someone who wanted a call. No one ever said we are playing bad and it's Green's fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT