ADVERTISEMENT

Walters expected to get more time

I know Burks is hurt, but there is no doubt he would be our WR1 if he was still with us.

If we wait to get rid of Walters after IU, there is no way a new coach can get the team needed together in time unless we just open up the checkbook. That is not going to happen.

Any AD who thinks Walters will turn this around next season, is an AD I DON’T want hiring the next head coach, because he obviously doesn’t understand what he’s looking at.

We are back in 2015, year 3 of Hazell: recruiting is tanking, and no good offensive coordinator is going to get on board this sinking ship.

Actually it’s worse than 2015, because we’ll also lose good players to the portal.
That’s why this is so dumbfounding….

Is there any evidence, in ANY aspect, that this Purdue coaching staff is developing ANYTHING?

If this pathetic season revealed any progress for fans to have hope for the future, then this decision ( if it’s true) is defensible….

As it is, this is nothing more than a craven strategy to delay the inevitable to save a few sheckles…..

She was also the “chief diversity officer” (whatever the hell that even is? Usually terms like that are just code for anti white racism) at Alabama.
We need a diversity officer that's an Obama thing in 2013 some bill. Is the person a great guy and good at what they do thats who I want

After this “vote of confidence” hard to believe it’s not a DEI based save face here.

Don’t really care what color the guy is…he’s in over his head and not a leader of men at a program level. If he were we wouldn’t have gotten whipped by a team that’s about to get blanked by Commie Cal Berkeley who doesn’t give a crap about football.

If he’s not fired after a 2-10, 1-11 type year this admin in the AD knows far less than we even thought. With the bullshit we see on the field week in and week out it’s hard to call a black AAD continuously stumping for a black coach who’s clearly way out of his depth anything other than DEI posturing. 3 things can be true. Walters is black. Walters is the guy you hired. Walters is a bad football head coach. At some point as a department leader you’ve gotta divorce those facts in your mind and evaluate him on point 3…he can’t hack it here on a very basic level.

To defend him and let him stick around at this point can only be blind racial bias by Grimes. That shit can’t stand.
Oh god ****ing damn it this went to DEI. And it was pboiler going there. Jesus h Christ man everyone in the world is on your side and you have to go here now. Really really really pathetic.

Oh god ****ing damn it this went to DEI. And it was pboiler going there. Jesus h Christ man everyone in the world is on your side and you have to go here now. Really really really pathetic.
lol. “My side”

My side is an almost 20 game sample size of incompetence. All while a black AAD pretty much publicly asks us to ignore everything we see with our own eyes about a black head coach. Why the hell else would she blindly and publicly support a guy who can’t execute the base requirements of his job? Who can’t get his team even lined up right on most plays?

What does she see in him that most fans can’t?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT