ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today top 50 College players

This list is a bunch of shit. Somebody got up one day got drunk then started squirting out names out of his mouth I had no clue what he is saying.

Interesting. I would've guessed Vincent would have been so honored, if anybody.

But that's high praise for Carsen.

I did not even look at the link and would have said CE is on the list. With the way these so called writers operate these days all it took was for JC to say what he did and he is going to be on a lot lists. I am not taking anything way at all what I think of CE. I thought he was the best pure player on the team last year. The kid is a huge talent that just needs to learn when to press it and when to wait.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
This list is a bunch of shit. Somebody got up one day got drunk then started squirting out names out of his mouth I had no clue what he is saying.
And you are still a troll. If you are not 15 years old I would be really disappointed that a grown man or woman would act the way you do. If you are 15, grow up and bring something to the table if you want to talk to the grown ups.

I think the list is retarded what is wrong with that? I feel that way cuz putting freshman on this list before they play a college game to me is stupid.

If the list and just missed list is like the top 75-100 players in college basketball, I like we have 3 players there especially with our sub-standard recruiting image. T.I.C.

Reactions: BoiledSteel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT