ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Cravaack from 24/7

Bullwhip Griffith

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 31, 2005
Peru IN
Pay wall, but he'll come to Purdue to play DE. Not a shocker.

If he was told that'd he be a DE does that mean Purdue has the TE for the class in the fold?

This is why I think the sudden recruitment of Taylor is intiguing! He's 6'5 and 200-210 and is listed as a WR! He visited for the bucket game with a home visit scheduled. He said he was informed by Shephard he was Purdue's#1 target at WR! I believe he could be Purdue#1 target at TE! He could be in a long line of Purdue TEs that are more of a receiver than blocker! He reminds me of that TE at ND who was more of a receiver than TE.

This is why I think the sudden recruitment of Taylor is intiguing! He's 6'5 and 200-210 and is listed as a WR! He visited for the bucket game with a home visit scheduled. He said he was informed by Shephard he was Purdue's#1 target at WR! I believe he could be Purdue#1 target at TE! He could be in a long line of Purdue TEs that are more of a receiver than blocker! He reminds me of that TE at ND who was more of a receiver than TE.
I also like the skill set of Michael Parker, a guy I've been touting for a long time here.

Reactions: ChuckJr

Maybe Brohm likes the idea that NW uses with their super-back. A hybrid TE/WR/RB type of athlete. Allows for a range of possibilities when looking for advantages against three defense.

Eifert?

Taylor's home visit was scheduled for today. Last week, he said the coaches informed him he was their top WR target. the coaches supposedly visited his school already to talk to coaches and administrators about his transcripts. And he expected to receive an offer as part of their home visit today. Any word on the streets?

Taylor's home visit was scheduled for today. Last week, he said the coaches informed him he was their top WR target. the coaches supposedly visited his school already to talk to coaches and administrators about his transcripts. And he expected to receive an offer as part of their home visit today. Any word on the streets?

The visit is Wednesday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT