ADVERTISEMENT

Undefeated Teams

spoilerdave

All-American
May 29, 2001
Just looking through the 25 & 1 rankings thinking Purdue still has to play a heavy share of the last undefeated teams left

Purdue vs undefeated Xavier - Win!
Purdue vs undefeated Gonzaga - Win!
Purdue vs undefeated Tennessee - Win!
Purdue vs undefeated Marquettte - ???
Purdue vs undefeated Arizona - ???
Purdue vs undefeated Alabama - ???

Let's hope for another win tonight! One game at a time, they deserve a break after this 3 day run!

Just looking through the 25 & 1 rankings thinking Purdue still has to play a heavy share of the last undefeated teams left

Purdue vs undefeated Xavier - Win!
Purdue vs undefeated Gonzaga - Win!
Purdue vs undefeated Tennessee - Win!
Purdue vs undefeated Marquettte - ???
Purdue vs undefeated Arizona - ???
Purdue vs undefeated Alabama - ???

Let's hope for another win tonight! One game at a time, they deserve a break after this 3 day run!

Where's the domination/takeover map? :)

seinfeld-kramer.gif

Plus Texas A&M already lost today so down to 35. 3 undefeated matchups in tourneys today so a max of 32 end of day. If memory serves, it was Purdue, UConn and Mississippi St to the end last year, and all 3 are in it again.

Evansville beat Chattanooga in one of the unbeaten battles today. Evansville has been REALLY bad the last handful of years, with the only bright spot being a big upset over Kentucky. Unfortunately they're keeping us from more land.

Actually Evansville is going to gain a decent chunk. From Chattanooga directly and some from Memphis who is getting rocked by Villanova.

Actually Evansville got a new coach last year and he worked the portal hard for his first team this year. Still among the land of undefeated teams. That’s my hometown, I think I am gonna have to go watch one of the two D1 hometown teams play a few games just to support the big local underdogs.

Actually Evansville got a new coach last year and he worked the portal hard for his first team this year. Still among the land of undefeated teams. That’s my hometown, I think I am gonna have to go watch one of the two D1 hometown teams play a few games just to support the big local underdogs.
watched Memphis beat Ark last night, thought they looked pretty good, made 24 of 30 FY's too

Another one bites the dust…Ohio State takes down Bama. In basketball, of course. Not happening in football!

Last edited:
While this will be a moving target for some time, there are currently 28 undefeated division one teams.

TeamStanding
Total Teams28
Houston7-0
Arizona6-0
Baylor6-0
BYU6-0
Colorado State6-0
James Madison6-0
Mississippi State6-0
Nebraska6-0
Oklahoma6-0
Purdue6-0
Santa Clara6-0
UConn6-0
Bradley5-0
Cincinnati5-0
Clemson5-0
Delaware5-0
Evansville5-0
George Washington5-0
Liberty5-0
Miami (FL)5-0
Ole Miss5-0
Princeton5-0
South Carolina5-0
TCU5-0
Hawaii4-0
Nevada4-0
Tulsa4-0
Western Carolina4-0

While this will be a moving target for some time, there are currently 28 undefeated division one teams.

TeamStanding
Total Teams28
Houston7-0
Arizona6-0
Baylor6-0
BYU6-0
Colorado State6-0
James Madison6-0
Mississippi State6-0
Nebraska6-0
Oklahoma6-0
Purdue6-0
Santa Clara6-0
UConn6-0
Bradley5-0
Cincinnati5-0
Clemson5-0
Delaware5-0
Evansville5-0
George Washington5-0
Liberty5-0
Miami (FL)5-0
Ole Miss5-0
Princeton5-0
South Carolina5-0
TCU5-0
Hawaii4-0
Nevada4-0
Tulsa4-0
Western Carolina4-0

Houston playing their normal gauntlet of a noncon

A good chance for several to fall today. Already Tulsa and Delaware lost.

Ohio State on its way to knocking off their 2nd in a row, up on Santa Clara at the half.
UIC up big on GW.
Bradley with a tough game against Vermont.
Hawaii plays late but they're a touchdown favorite.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
28 remaining. 9 in action tonight, including several potential losses, thanks to the SEC-ACC challenge. Only 3 buy games out of the 9.

Down to 20 as of Nov 30...

TeamStanding
Total Teams20
Baylor7-0
Colorado State7-0
Houston7-0
James Madison7-0
Nebraska7-0
Princeton7-0
Purdue7-0
UConn7-0
Arizona6-0
BYU6-0
Cincinnati6-0
Clemson6-0
Liberty6-0
Oklahoma6-0
Ole Miss6-0
South Carolina6-0
TCU6-0
Western Carolina6-0
Hawaii5-0
Nevada5-0

Xavier is in good shape against Houston. 9 minutes left in a 2 point game and Houston already has two guys with 4 fouls and two with 3. They have 20 fouls already. Xavier is in the double bonus and only has one guy with 3 fouls.

Could be a factor.

Rooting for Kansas (That never happens) against UConn. South Carolina appears to be in good shape.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT