ADVERTISEMENT

U19 Games TV or stream??

FIBA U-19 BASKETBALL WORLD CUP 2021 LIVE STREAMING + TV CHANNELS DETAILS, BROADCAST RIGHTS​

So How to watch these games: FIBA U-19 Basketball World Cup 2021 fixtures will be live streamed on FIBA’s YouTube channel. So far no broadcast or television rights disclosed by the organizers.

Watching live stream and one of the dumbest Covid “things” I have seen is still happening. These basketball players practice against each other. They bang, bump, breathe, and sweat on each other. Then they make them sit 6 feet apart on sideline. Just DUMB!

Edey having a solid game except at the line (2/8). Believe I remember players complaining about the FIBA ball and getting used to it

Reactions: Zaphod_B and TX4GB
I watched the first half and have to say that Ivey looks like he is preparing to come back for a monster sophomore season. His confidence reminds me of Carsen Edwards and, like Carsen, he has the talent to back it up.

Haven’t seen Kaufman-Renn, but I won’t be at all surprised if Furst grabs the starting 4 position (when Gillis is suspended to start next season) and never gives it up. He is similar to Gillis in that he never stops battling and that he does the little things to win, but he does it with a lot more size. If Furst is playing next to Trevion, I expect Purdue to dominate the boards.

Zach had another good game today against Japan. I found these highlights:

USA plays at 1:30 Eastern it looks like:

He is playing very consistently.

Know I'm nit picking some but I sure hope it's the different basketball that's causing his struggles from the ft line.Didn't he shoot around 70% last year?Only 4-12 so far.

Know I'm nit picking some but I sure hope it's the different basketball that's causing his struggles from the ft line.Didn't he shoot around 70% last year?Only 4-12 so far.
I recall when Purdue did the World University Games - they talked about practicing for a month with the ball before they got used to it. His form looks fine just seems like his touch is off

Mali hanging around after 1 period. Ivey’s athleticism keeping them at bay. Nice give and go on a break between Ivey and Furst to start the second.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT