ADVERTISEMENT

Two Friday night FOX games added to 2024 slate

Reactions: pboiler18
Next BC is going to tell us we didn’t pay enough for players to get Saturday games and that the 2007 team would have had to play 4 Friday games.

What's there not to like about Friday night games? I think they're great. Get home, fire up the grill, have a few drinks and watch the game. Boom, now only your Friday night is ruined, and you can sleep it off and have a great Saturday before your NFL team ruins your Sunday.

What's there not to like about Friday night games? I think they're great. Get home, fire up the grill, have a few drinks and watch the game. Boom, now only your Friday night is ruined, and you can sleep it off and have a great Saturday before your NFL team ruins your Sunday.
Nothing pisses me off more than staying up til midnight just to watch your team lose.

one thing I have noticed about the friday games, is the atmosphere is more alive than those sleepy 12 noon games

Reactions: DrEss and HUD628
I tend to like night games from the eastern time zone living in Las Vegas. That's a decent time, and at least they're broadcast on a station that I can receive.

If you stay home and watch on TV then Friday night games are fine, but when you gotta work on Friday, then drive quite a ways, it’s not so good

If you stay home and watch on TV then Friday night games are fine, but when you gotta work on Friday, then drive quite a ways, it’s not so good
It's not that often and you know months in advance. If you want to go, then plan to go.

Like I said, I love having Saturday open, and another poster noted correctly that the atmosphere is always electric. These games are great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT