ADVERTISEMENT

TV for Saturday

I'll be at the game, but it's on BTN or their alternates.

As of a couple days ago my DirecTV guide showed Wisconsin on the main BTN channel. 610-1 was "available" but did not have a game listed.

It can rain...as long as it isn't windy.

In for a penny, in for a pound. If it rains, let it blow. (Can you say, 'jet sweep?') Wind gusts are predicted to be over 20 mph.

It should be somewhat warm (70-ish), so getting wet won't be the end of the world.

I've attended very rainy games. As long as you wear proper rain gear (not some cheap-@ss poncho, like ChoiceBeef would sport) you're likely going to be OK. (Just don't make that hand gesture . . . )

Directv in Albert Lea, MN has it on at 1:00 AM central time obviously on a replay, but at noon on 610-1 there is no game listed so possibly could be on there.

If Purdue is on the alternate BTN channel and you can't watch it live, the main BTN channel will be showing a 3hr replay of Eastern Mich./Purdue at 2amET Sunday morning.

Here's a radio link if you can't watch: WRSW 1480AM Warsaw, IN
http://radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/WRSWAM

If you use an ad-blocker w/ Internet Explorer, you'll need to disable it to listen.
Or, use Google Chrome.

Last edited:
Just looked on BTN Game Tracker and it said the Purdue game on Saturday is on at 11:00 AM central time on Directv on 610-1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT