ADVERTISEMENT

Tune into Hannity tonight!!

FreedomWins

Junior
Jun 29, 2021
You’ll hear from a very rich man thanks to the poisonous Democrat media. Rittenhouse is going to be rich for the same reason very soon!!

• Love
Reactions: BSIT
Hannity is the biggest jackass out all of them. Hannity, Tucker and Ingrahm try to out jackass each other every night.

The hypocrite who rails about the liberal media says watch hannity. Perfect
So don't watch. Just stay inside your little Liberal Bubble and don't ever expose yourself to anything, but your Left Wing Indoctrination. Be a good little drone and don't listen to things that may challenge your brain to actually THINK.

Hannity is the biggest jackass out all of them. Hannity, Tucker and Ingrahm try to out jackass each other every night.
Joy Reid and Rachael Madcow enter the chat. Now I do like Bill Maeher as he is doing what Tucker does and holds "his side" accountable but much more aggressively.

As I have said before, if you want real reporting and not tailored stories you need to read news outlets from other countries. The entire MSM (Fox included) are only going to twist things to gas light their base so they get clicks. There just is no real and true reporting anymore.

Reactions: SKYDOG
So don't watch. Just stay inside your little Liberal Bubble and don't ever expose yourself to anything, but your Left Wing Indoctrination. Be a good little drone and don't listen to things that may challenge your brain to actually THINK.
Not watching Hannity means I'm in a bubble? Are you insane? His audience is the definition of being in a media bubble, as are those that watch Maddow or Joy Reid every night. Do you you broaden your political views by watching them? Of course not you freakin hypocrite.

Hannity is the epitome of what is wrong with Faux News. Prior to 2009 it was a good show when it was Hannity & Combs. Where Combs provided the progressive slant on the topics.

Now I’m not allow to post about Faux News. You are the one started a treat about Hannity.
You’re allowed to post about whatever you want!! We’re not the left trying to destroy anything that doesn’t agree with us. It’s just funny how much you post about FOX NEWS

You’re allowed to post about whatever you want!! We’re not the left trying to destroy anything that doesn’t agree with us. It’s just funny how much you post about FOX NEWS
You guys always complain about CNN and MSM. But say absolutely nothing about Faux News. Faux News spreads more bullsh*t than anyone else.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
You guys always complain about CNN and MSM. But say absolutely nothing about Faux News. Faux News spreads more bullsh*t than anyone else.
No they don’t. Look at the Russia story you dolt! And how many kids like Sandmann/Rittenhouse have gotten paid because of FOX NEWS defamation? The Democrat media is poison. And look at viewership. People watch FOX NEWS more than CNN and others because they’re more accurate. Gosh you’re so stupid.

No they don’t. Look at the Russia story you dolt! And how many kids like Sandmann/Rittenhouse have gotten paid because of FOX NEWS defamation? The Democrat media is poison. And look at viewership. People watch FOX NEWS more than CNN and others because they’re more accurate. Gosh you’re so stupid.
Faux News was the ones pushing that bullsh*t Dominion voting machines lie. Pushing the 2020 election voting fraud lie. Etc. etc. etc.

Faux News was the ones pushing that bullsh*t Dominion voting machines lie. Pushing the 2020 election voting fraud lie. Etc. etc. etc.
Don’t want to talk about CNN and the MSM getting Russia wrong for four years do you? You ignore facts really well. You can’t even listen to quote correctly. You dumb or something, boy?

Don’t want to talk about CNN and the MSM getting Russia wrong for four years do you? You ignore facts really well. You can’t even listen to quote correctly. You dumb or something, boy?
Mueller never exonerated Chump in the Russia scandal.

And he never prosecuted Trump. Have you seen what’s come out lately about everything being disproven or has CNN not covered that for you and the rest of the dummies?
Mueller had no power to procecute. His job is to gather the facts/evidence and present them to congress and the AG. Then it’s up to the AG. We all know how that went. Barr looking back probably wishes he would done something different.

Mueller had no power to procecute. His job is to gather the facts/evidence and present them to congress and the AG. Then it’s up to the AG. We all know how that went. Barr looking back probably wishes he would done something different.
Why would Barr wish he had some something different since everything is being proven to be false?

Why would Barr wish he had some something different since everything is being proven to be false?
Because Chump like he did everyone else in the administration he threw Barr under the bus about the alleged 2020 voter fraud.

Last edited:
I answered you and said for entertainment. What do you have against cable news?
I answered you and said for entertainment. What do you have against cable news?

Find it hard to believe you watch it only for entertainment. Cable news is terrible for the well being of this country. That is what I have against it. When so many people get their news from for profit news based entertainment outfits, we have a problem.

When is Kyle getting his statue. I mean, hell...if they're going to put up a statue of a multiple time violent felon drug addict (George Floyd), surely an American hero like Rittenhouse should get one as well.

Reactions: FreedomWins
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT