ADVERTISEMENT

Truth Social's in disarray

Trump's downfall and yet his success was because he didn't follow the Norm.
There’s a difference between “norms” and “protocol with respect to national security information.” I like a maverick. Trump just believes he is above the law, and above you and everyone else. Why you like this man so much is beyond me. He wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

Otherwise, the gist of it is that SCI and SAP are inventoried and tightly controlled. The material is usually checked out and issued to the appropriate party who has to maintain positive control (sometimes even 2 person) for the duration of its use. Then it is returned and logged as such.

If Trump had declassified it, there would be record of that because each document is logged - they would have taken it out of their inventory.

As mentioned before, my GUESS here is that the White House staff reported to NARA and DOJ that documents were missing that had been checked out, and that’s how NARA suspected he had SAP/SCI at MAL.

Now, I have zero doubt that Trump mishandled information: putting it in stacks with newspapers and such is mishandling it in the strictest sense. I HOPE for his sake that he wasn’t purposefully trying to keep some of it, and that his people just ****ed up, because I really don’t want to see this go criminal for the sake of the country.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
wow. And how did trump make sure there wasn't corruption happening in Ukraine? An investigation? Could he have asked one of several US or allied intelligence agencies? Maybe he had Rudy look into it. He was in the area anyway.......over and over.....the president's personal attorney with no clearances, traveling all over the region, working with Lev Parnas, trying to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

How many times was corruption brought up in the perfect phone call?

Vintage trump. Get caught and make up some BS. Like the recent "standing order" after the fact nonsense.
Did you read the phone call? There was nothing in there that the media alleged.

Look, it's been a really long time since this stuff happened. I remember the media's version of this story and I remember the facts actually coming out. Trump wasn't trying to bribe or use a quid pro quo to get dirt. (This isn't true). He was trying to make sure corruption wasn't happening. (This isn't true). Money tends to vanish in Ukraine when it gets donated there. It's a huge issue in their past. Burisma and the person that owns it is one of the oligarchs that is a major problem over there. Biden kept him and Burisma from being investigated. (This isn't true). He even bragged about it. Yet the media spun that in a way that was false as well. I just don't feel like digging all of that up again.

The number of completely false things in your post is impressive, even for you.

The number of completely false things in your post is impressive, even for you.
No, they aren't false. There was a press conference in Ukraine that verified most of what you claimed is false in my post. It was a press conference of a couple prosecutors affirming those things being true. People over here didn't hear about it because our media either didn't know about it or ignored it.

Did you read the phone call? There was nothing in there that the media alleged.
Answer the question. If trump was withholding aid until he made sure there was no corruption in Ukraine, how did he determine that? Can you provide a link of an investigation, a conversation with anybody, an intel assessment…….something. Rudy was all over the region for months and months. Did he come to the conclusion?

I’m not talking about the phone call. You said the corruption was holding up the aid. Trump released the aid. Therefore there had to be somebody investigate and decide there was none. Just provide it.

We're not going to agree on anything. If you can't read and comprehend something right in front of your face, you're a lost cause.

I think you need a refresh.

Is that as bad as when Biden literally threatened to withhold $1B from Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor who happened to be investing the gas company that Hunter was heavily involved in?

Is that as bad as when Biden literally threatened to withhold $1B from Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor who happened to be investing the gas company that Hunter was heavily involved in?

Shockingly, you're also completely wrong. The prosecutor in question wasn't looking into Burisma, in fact he wasn't looking into anything, he was incredibly corrupt which is why it was the position of the United States and various allies that he needed to be removed.

Shockingly, you're also completely wrong. The prosecutor in question wasn't looking into Burisma, in fact he wasn't looking into anything, he was incredibly corrupt which is why it was the position of the United States and various allies that he needed to be removed.
Did you hear that on MSNBC?

All you have to do is Google Viktor Shokin and you'll find out. Better to educate yourself rather than continue to be so ignorant on a topic.
Here is the press conference I was telling you about, but YouTube conveniently deleted the account that had this video translated into English.

For his part, MP Oleksandr Dubinsky from the Servant of the People faction said that according to investigators, "the Yanukovych 'family' illegally obtained $7.4 billion and laundered the funds through an investment fund close to some representatives of the U.S. Democratic Party in the form of external government loan bonds."

Jesus HC! Please cite the line in this document that backs up anything that you're saying.
Trump had frozen the Ukraine relief days before the call.
Zelensky says they are ready for more Javelins.
Trump says "I would like you to do us a favor though" and asks him to talk with Giuliani and look into Biden.

You could look into what Giuliani and Sondland were telling Ukraine, but I imagine you'll completely ignore that too.

Trump had frozen the Ukraine relief days before the call.
Zelensky says they are ready for more Javelins.
Trump says "I would like you to do us a favor though" and asks him to talk with Giuliani and look into Biden.

You could look into what Giuliani and Sondland were telling Ukraine, but I imagine you'll completely ignore that too.
You're reaching. Nowhere in there does Trump say that he's holding funds until this happens. You need to look at the link I put in the prior post. About Democrats laundering money to the Burisma owner in Ukraine, etc. As well as the article from The Hill that puts doubt on the Biden story and why the prosecutor was fired in Ukraine.

Answer the question. If trump was withholding aid until he made sure there was no corruption in Ukraine, how did he determine that? Can you provide a link of an investigation, a conversation with anybody, an intel assessment…….something. Rudy was all over the region for months and months. Did he come to the conclusion?

I’m not talking about the phone call. You said the corruption was holding up the aid. Trump released the aid. Therefore there had to be somebody investigate and decide there was none. Just provide it.
Just look at the links I've provided above.

I think you need to read this.

Do you seriously not know that John Solomon was pushed out from The Hill because his reporting about Ukraine was complete BS??? He was the mouthpiece for Giuliani, Shokin, DiGenova, and Toensing. Solomon worked with the very people involved with the corruption and was part of the scheme to smear Marie Yovanovitch because she was fighting corruption in Ukraine and never would have gone along with what they were doing.

I get how you probably didn't know any of this because you live in a complete bubble, but man, this is really ignorant on your part.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
You're reaching. Nowhere in there does Trump say that he's holding funds until this happens. You need to look at the link I put in the prior post. About Democrats laundering money to the Burisma owner in Ukraine, etc. As well as the article from The Hill that puts doubt on the Biden story and why the prosecutor was fired in Ukraine.
Ukraine knew that the aid had been frozen and you have Trump asking for a favor immediately after Zelensky says they want more Javelins. You have Giuliani and Sondland telling the Ukrainians that there needs to be an announcement of an investigation into Biden.

Sondland's testimony "“I told Mr. Yermak that I believed that the resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine took some kind of action on the public statement that we had been discussing for many weeks.”

Do you expect Trump to say to Zelensky "I'm extorting you by holding aid until you submit to our requests to go after Biden."?
Unless he said those exact words, you can't put 2 and 2 together?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
I think you need to read this.

Do you know who John Solomon is? Lol. He’s also the owner of another source you use “Just the News”.
Btw, he also was named as trumps representative, along with Kash Patel, to the national archives in June after the subpoena was issued. He was up trumps ass with his Ukraine BS. You rave about the liberal media and then you use this guy as a source? Gtfo

Just look at the links I've provided above.
Answer the fcking question. What’s the problem? Solomon is full of shit and a total trump shill. You can talk about the supposed corruption all you want. WHERE is the link saying trump was satisfied there was no corruption and that’s when he released the aid. That’s what YOU said was the reason for holding it up.

Ukraine knew that the aid had been frozen and you have Trump asking for a favor immediately after Zelensky says they want more Javelins. You have Giuliani and Sondland telling the Ukrainians that there needs to be an announcement of an investigation into Biden.

Sondland's testimony "“I told Mr. Yermak that I believed that the resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine took some kind of action on the public statement that we had been discussing for many weeks.”

Do you expect Trump to say to Zelensky "I'm extorting you by holding aid until you submit to our requests to go after Biden."?
No, they can’t…… or won’t. Trump has to say exactly what he wanted to do. Word for word. Otherwise it means nothing.

Do you seriously not know that John Solomon was pushed out from The Hill because his reporting about Ukraine was complete BS??? He was the mouthpiece for Giuliani, Shokin, DiGenova, and Toensing. Solomon worked with the very people involved with the corruption and was part of the scheme to smear Marie Yovanovitch because she was fighting corruption in Ukraine and never would have gone along with what they were doing.

I get how you probably didn't know any of this because you live in a complete bubble, but man, this is really ignorant on your part.
Well how do you explain his story backing what the Ukrainians were saying in the press conference I linked? What about the other article I linked showing that Democrats were laundering money through Burisma? Essentially backing up Solomon's reporting. Sounds more like he was canned because the narrative won over the truth.

Answer the fcking question. What’s the problem? Solomon is full of shit and a total trump shill. You can talk about the supposed corruption all you want. WHERE is the link saying trump was satisfied there was no corruption and that’s when he released the aid. That’s what YOU said was the reason for holding it up.
The other links and video supports Solomon. I don't know what else to tell you other than you guys bought the bullshit.

Zelensky himself said he wasn't pressured. There is NO language at all in that document saying Trump needed to get dirt otherwise there wouldn't be aid. Zelensky said he was looking forward to buying more Javelins after saying that the US is their biggest supporter. You don't have shit.

Well how do you explain his story backing what the Ukrainians were saying in the press conference I linked? What about the other article I linked showing that Democrats were laundering money through Burisma? Essentially backing up Solomon's reporting. Sounds more like he was canned because the narrative won over the truth.
Jesus man you are completely broken. You ignore all the facts to go along with the narrative that the bad actors want you to believe.

Zelensky himself said he wasn't pressured. There is NO language at all in that document saying Trump needed to get dirt otherwise there wouldn't be aid. Zelensky said he was looking forward to buying more Javelins after saying that the US is their biggest supporter. You don't have shit.
Take what Trump said and add in what Giuliani and Sondland were doing. You’re still ignoring everything and acting like that unless Trump said specifically “I’m extorting you” then nothing happened.

You think Zelensky would have admitted to what happened with the US election coming up? What if Trump had won? Zelensky and Ukrainian would have been completely screwed.
No one can be as stupid as what you’re pretending to be.

Jesus man you are completely broken. You ignore all the facts to go along with the narrative that the bad actors want you to believe.
No I'm not. You are using the fact that Solomon had some ties as proof that his reporting isn't true. I'm willing to concede that it doesn't look good for Solomon, but that doesn't prove his reporting was incorrect. That's not how truth works. The other reports and links don't support your narrative.

Take what Trump said and add in what Giuliani and Sondland were doing. You’re still ignoring everything and acting like that unless Trump said specifically “I’m extorting you” then nothing happened.

You think Zelensky would have admitted to what happened with the US election coming up? What if Trump had won? Zelensky and Ukrainian would have been completely screwed.
No one can be as stupid as what you’re pretending to be.
What did Trump say exactly in the phone call that screams quid pro quo? I asked for specifics before and didn't get any.

No I'm not. You are using the fact that Solomon had some ties as proof that his reporting isn't true. That's not how truth works. The other reports and links don't support your narrative.
I’m using testimony under oath and actual documentation. You’re using the claims of people that were involved in the scheme. We’re operating at two completely different levels. Stop being a clown.

I’m using testimony under oath and actual documentation. You’re using the claims of people that were involved in the scheme. We’re operating at two completely different levels. Stop being a clown.
What testimony under oath? What documentation? All you've linked for me was the phone call which doesn't support you.

Answer me this. What interest could Biden really have in making sure Ukraine had a different prosecutor? Was it because of the goodness of his heart (which from everything I've seen of the man doesn't exist. He's corrupt to the core). OR does it make more sense that he was protecting his son and his own interests (which have been corroborated from the Hunter laptop)? What makes more sense?

The other links and video supports Solomon. I don't know what else to tell you other than you guys bought the bullshit.
Of course it doesn't. Vintage Solomon. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/19/hill-john-solomon-failed-disclose-details-115976

Why won't you answer the question? Do I need to repeat it again? It has nothing to do with Solomon.

You don't know what else to tell me because you don't have an answer as to how trump determined the corruption in Ukraine was cleaned up so he could release the aid........because it was a BS excuse he came up with after the fact. Just like this cluster at MAR. Oh, I already declassified all that stuff.

I mean.......you would think that if trump was holding up the aid because of corruption in Ukraine.........and he was TALKING to the PRESIDENT of Ukraine on the phone, it would make sense for him to ASK the president if the corruption was still serious or was it being contained or what was he doing to stop it. Not a word. Just like you.

Of course it doesn't. Vintage Solomon. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/19/hill-john-solomon-failed-disclose-details-115976

Why won't you answer the question? Do I need to repeat it again? It has nothing to do with Solomon.

You don't know what else to tell me because you don't have an answer as to how trump determined the corruption in Ukraine was cleaned up so he could release the aid........because it was a BS excuse he came up with after the fact. Just like this cluster at MAR. Oh, I already declassified all that stuff.

I mean.......you would think that if trump was holding up the aid because of corruption in Ukraine.........and he was TALKING to the PRESIDENT of Ukraine on the phone, it would make sense for him to ASK the president if the corruption was still serious or was it being contained or what was he doing to stop it. Not a word. Just like you.
Kinda hard for me to prove something that wasn't disclosed publicly. You're ripping me though when you're taking unsubstantiated testimony as proof for quid pro quo, yet there's no real evidence for it. The phone call doesn't show it AT ALL.

Are @BuilderBob6 and bethboilerfan dating? Just curious

That's your opinion, not a fact. I don't consider pissing off our NATO allies a good policy. It only emboldens Putin. I also don't consider sucking up to Putin a good policy (need I remind you about Helsinki again?). It also only emboldens Putin.
Interesting, Mr. Pig. Progs on this forum typically won't identify Trump policies they thought were bad, which I assume is because they can't think of any - or are simply too dense to even remember any policies, as obsessed as they are with Trump's 'unpleasant' style.

Are these the only two policies of Trump's that you did not like, or are there others?

Were there any policies you thought were good for our nation?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT