ADVERTISEMENT

Truth Social's in disarray

Well looks like another failed or bankrupt business for the disgraced ex president. At this point why would anyone in their right mind go into business with Trump. The guy has to be the greatest con-man/rip-off artist of all time.
Naaawww, really? I thought he was an outstanding businessman. I thought he made all the best deals.

I’ve actually done the research and math in this and can confirm that 96% of Bob’s post contain “Trump”.

One of the stronger cases of TDS known.
Yeah, that policy of taking highly classified documents to his home and leaving them in boxes in the closet is a great move and shouldn't be questioned or investigated. They're his aren't they? Souvenirs.

Yeah, that policy of taking highly classified documents to his home and leaving them in boxes in the closet is a great move and shouldn't be questioned or investigated. They're his aren't they? Souvenirs.
NOBODY said anything about it not being questioned or investigated. Good lord. What they shouldn't have done is raid his home, especially since it appears that he may have cooperated up to this point. Many other people were given much longer grace time on such things. I remember one person was given 2 1/2 years.

NOBODY said anything about it not being questioned or investigated. Good lord. What they shouldn't have done is raid his home, especially since it appears that he may have cooperated up to this point. Many other people were given much longer grace time on such things. I remember one person was given 2 1/2 years.
That was a reply to the TDS comment, which gets thrown around whenever trumpers get stuck. We're not supposed to talk the deranged stuff he says and does, only the good stuff. He's not newsworthy despite his overwhelming obsession with getting attention.

And the idea trump and his people were cooperating is complete horseshit. The process started in May of '21. It took 7 months of negotiations to get the first 15 boxes.

The FBi requests permission to review the materials in April and of course, trump asks for a delay, twice, citing executive privilege.

NARA rejects the executive privilege claim. Classified documents that are STILL at MAR are subpoenaed. Investigators go to MAR and retrieve some classified documents. Trump lawyers claim they have no more documents. Not true.

Trump does cooperate by putting a padlock on the store room and and turning over MAR surveillance video. That's the extent of their cooperation.

The search warrant is executed, finding more classified documents trump lawyers say they didn't have.

Explain how it appears he cooperated when it took 15 months to get all the classified material? You call his lawsuit asking for the FBI to be denied from reviewing the lawfully seized materials cooperating? Seems a lot more like obstructing.

That was a reply to the TDS comment, which gets thrown around whenever trumpers get stuck. We're not supposed to talk the deranged stuff he says and does, only the good stuff. He's not newsworthy despite his overwhelming obsession with getting attention.
Trumpers get stuck? WTF does that even mean? Nobody has said you can't talk about things he says and does. The issue is that it's ALL you talk about. And 90% of the time, the shit you guys talk about ends up either being fake news or a nothing burger. That's why you have TDS. You can't seem to take the track record of the media on Trump and do a wait and see policy.
And the idea trump and his people were cooperating is complete horseshit. The process started in May of '21. It took 7 months of negotiations to get the first 15 boxes.
So you're saying he cooperated? As I said before, there were some people in the past that negotiated and didn't turn anything over for 2 and a half years.
The FBi requests permission to review the materials in April and of course, trump asks for a delay, twice, citing executive privilege.

NARA rejects the executive privilege claim. Classified documents that are STILL at MAR are subpoenaed. Investigators go to MAR and retrieve some classified documents. Trump lawyers claim they have no more documents. Not true.

Trump does cooperate by putting a padlock on the store room and and turning over MAR surveillance video. That's the extent of their cooperation.

The search warrant is executed, finding more classified documents trump lawyers say they didn't have.

Explain how it appears he cooperated when it took 15 months to get all the classified material? You call his lawsuit asking for the FBI to be denied from reviewing the lawfully seized materials cooperating? Seems a lot more like obstructing.
Do we even know what the FBI has taken yet?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Trumpers get stuck? WTF does that even mean? Nobody has said you can't talk about things he says and does. The issue is that it's ALL you talk about. And 90% of the time, the shit you guys talk about ends up either being fake news or a nothing burger. That's why you have TDS. You can't seem to take the track record of the media on Trump and do a wait and see policy.

So you're saying he cooperated? As I said before, there were some people in the past that negotiated and didn't turn anything over for 2 and a half years.

Builderbob knows I'm sure just ask him.

Long live the FBI panty raid.

Trumpers get stuck? WTF does that even mean?

I do have the same observation. "TDS" is something Trumpers love to throw around when they don't have a better argument.

Imagine a staunch Biden supporter, when questioned on some disastrous policy, having no better response, and just said, "You have BDS. You just can't stop talking about him. That's ALL you talk about."

Can you see how that stupid it is? You are probably thinking, "If Biden didn't have so many failed policies, then I wouldn't be talking about him all the time."

Well yeah, so is using TDS every time one cannot defend Trump. Or simply accusing others TDS is plain stupid in the first place. How often Bob talks about Trump is irrelevant. The real question is whether he is truthful, or whether his statements are reasonable.

In the case of Trump and secret documents - are there documents found at Mar-a-Lago? Are those documents classified and top-secret? Do they belong to Trump? Have the government asked for them back for months? Did Trump comply? Is Trump above the law? Should Trump be allowed to keep those documents at MAL?

Those are the relevant questions.

How is it cooperated if you keep things that weren't yours for years? If I come to your house, take away some stuff, and you ask them back. I say, "Yeah, yeah, I'll cooperate." And months later, I still have those items. Am I cooperating? Is the bar set at 2.5 years, that I'm still considered to be cooperating as long as I return them after 30 months? If so, where's your house?

I do have the same observation. "TDS" is something Trumpers love to throw around when they don't have a better argument.

Imagine a staunch Biden supporter, when questioned on some disastrous policy, having no better response, and just said, "You have BDS. You just can't stop talking about him. That's ALL you talk about."

Can you see how that stupid it is? You are probably thinking, "If Biden didn't have so many failed policies, then I wouldn't be talking about him all the time."

Well yeah, so is using TDS every time one cannot defend Trump. Or simply accusing others TDS is plain stupid in the first place. How often Bob talks about Trump is irrelevant. The real question is whether he is truthful, or whether his statements are reasonable.

In the case of Trump and secret documents - are there documents found at Mar-a-Lago? Are those documents classified and top-secret? Do they belong to Trump? Have the government asked for them back for months? Did Trump comply? Is Trump above the law? Should Trump be allowed to keep those documents at MAL?

How is it cooperated if you keep things that weren't yours for years? If I come to your house, take away some stuff, and you ask them back. I say, "Yeah, yeah, I'll cooperate." And months later, I still have those items. Am I cooperating? Is the bar set at 2.5 years, that I'm still considered to be cooperating as long as I return them after 30 months? If so, where's your house?
Have you considered analysis? You started out trying to act like some meek little liberal concerned about his kids, then you were on a journey of self discovery and now for some reason you think are some great philosopher who calls himself charlespig..............I can't make this shit up. Is Builderbob6 a relative? You both like to see how many times a day you can type Trump. It really is precious.

It's obvious you're an intelligent person. So when you say "So you're saying he cooperated" you KNOW you aren't telling the complete truth. You KNOW I'm referring to only two specific instances in this whole situation. Yet you reply with a half truth.....which comes across like "Aha! You said he cooperated. I win."

When I, Mr. TDS , give trump credit for cooperating on padlocking the door and turning over the surveillance video, your response is to try and distort that honesty. You could have said you agreed on those two instances and made an argument on the rest. But instead you clearly misrepresent what I said.........which is obvious to everyone........and seemingly have no problem at all making a dishonest argument. Why do you do that? Doesn't that bother you? You know you're doing it and yet you just press on. Is trying to win the argument so important that you would knowingly distort what I said?

Have you considered analysis? You started out trying to act like some meek little liberal concerned about his kids, then you were on a journey of self discovery and now for some reason you think are some great philosopher who calls himself charlespig..............I can't make this shit up.

Thank you for demonstrating for us a perfect ad hominem attack. You are not attacking my factual inaccuracy or logical fallacy, but rather trying to mock me as a liberal, on a self-discovery journey, or a great philosopher.

This is actually very typical. When one has no better argument, then just mock the other person on something irrelevant. Mock how they look or their accent or their screenname. Mock them about how many times they mention Trump. All of these have nothing to do with the discussion.

And this makes me happy, because if there's a way you know you've "won an argument" (however meaningless that is), it's when your opponent trying to mock you on totally irrelevant issues. (Oh BTW, I don't even identify myself as a liberal, but feel free to keep labelling me that and attack that straw man if that makes you happy. It is a guilty pleasure for me to see people making a fool out of themselves and not even knowing how stupid they are making themselves look)

Is Builderbob6 a relative? You both like to see how many times a day you can type Trump. It really is precious.

I know that question is just another of your feeble attempt to mock rather than to actually expose any fallacies in my statements. But to answer you, no, Bob is not a relative.

Nevertheless, your comment about mentioning Trump makes me go take a look at my last 20 messages. Only 3 of them mentioned or reacted to a comment about Trump. (I suppose this will be my 4th)

So I take a look at your recent messages/reactions, and it turns out to be much less than yours. You almost have no life outside Trump. Trump is in your head and such a big part of your life but he is merely a tiny fraction of mine, and yet you are the one accusing me of TDS. How ironic and hypocritical, but also typical.

My sincere suggestion for you, get a life. Life is not about Trump. There are many great things to do in life that do not involve Trump, or reacting to other people talking about Trump. Read a good book. Hug your loved ones. Cheer for Purdue. Take a walk. Do whatever that makes you happy ... unless reacting to other people's take on Trump is what makes you happy. Well, then that makes you having TDS, and if so, I guess there is no cure. Good luck.

ECNKGvmXsAAJFHr

I think would disturbs many is the perceived unequal application of Justice. As long as they get Trump is all that matters. The way the FBI has become politicized is a great concern. Swat team invaded Stone’s house and Navarro cuffed at an airport and strip searched were both excessive while Clinton/Biden and other Dems coast scott free. Can you imagine what more they would do if there wasn’t a 2nd Amendment? Interesting perspective from Sen Graham

We don't throw TDS around because we don't have a better argument. We throw TDS around because people are hyperbolic about Trump and their views of him are skewed. Yes, I agree he is a blow hard and I agree that he has some major flaws, but I understand Trump enough to know that it's mostly because he's a brash New Yorker. Trump's policies were really damn good, and many used to be the policy of the Democratic party (the wall).

The Democrats and the media have claimed all sorts of things that Trump has done that he hasn't. Major things, that took billions of dollars to investigate. To this point, they ALL have been total bullshit. One of which was made up by and paid for the Clintons. YET, many people still believe Trump actually did these things. That's TDS.

TDS isn't something we just made up either. Although not officially recognized in the DSM, there are some in the medical field that have discussed TDS being a real phenomena. It's being labeled as more of a "folk" category much like Beatlemania, burnout or mental breakdown. The visceral reaction that we get from people on here can only be explained by TDS.

The difference between our reactions to Biden and people's reactions to Trump is that the worst things Biden has been accused of, there's actual tangible evidence that were carelessly left behind by his children.

FFS, just look at the two families in comparison. Trump's children all look well put together, clean cut, well adjusted individuals that will have success in their lives. They all speak HIGHLY of their father. Biden's kids are a GD train wreck. Hunter is doing drugs and hookers while getting paid millions from companies he has no qualifications for and his daughter is in and out of rehab facilities for sex related issues among others. She talked very poorly of her father in her diary as well. There's no comparison between the two.

Trump is a dick, but people here talk about him as if he's a criminal. Sure he's done some bad things, but they pale in comparison to Biden. Yet we have people here that cling to every single thing Trump does and gives Biden a total pass. THAT'S TDS.

Conclusion​

The wider public may be unaware that psychiatrists and social scientists spend considerable time and energy behind closed doors pondering over the existence and reality of mental conditions. This has led the APA to revise the DSM five times since 1952, considerably expanding the list of official mental disorders with each revision. As far as I am aware, few psychiatrists are currently arguing that DSM-6 should contain TDS as a mental disorder.

That said, in its official definition of mental disorder, the DSM-5 states that "a mental disorder is a syndrome characterized by clinically significant disturbance in an individual's cognition, emotion regulation, or behavior…mental disorders are usually associated with significant distress in social, occupational, or other important activities."

Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior, and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective, and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support. As such, further research is necessary to investigate the extreme reactions toward President Trump, in the same way that researchers investigate other extreme social phenomena, such as Beatlemania or the like. This will shed light on the reality of this emerging folk category that has been labelled by many as "Trump Derangement Syndrome."

It's obvious you're an intelligent person. So when you say "So you're saying he cooperated" you KNOW you aren't telling the complete truth. You KNOW I'm referring to only two specific instances in this whole situation. Yet you reply with a half truth.....which comes across like "Aha! You said he cooperated. I win."
No, I'm not trying to say I win. I'm saying that in the past. And this is on MULTIPLE occasions. People have been given the course of years to hand stuff over and did not give ANYTHING until over 2 years later. That's why this move by the FBI seems political. Trump has given some stuff, and it's been less time, yet they raid his home. Have they even come out yet to say what it was they were after?
When I, Mr. TDS , give trump credit for cooperating on padlocking the door and turning over the surveillance video, your response is to try and distort that honesty. You could have said you agreed on those two instances and made an argument on the rest. But instead you clearly misrepresent what I said.........which is obvious to everyone........and seemingly have no problem at all making a dishonest argument. Why do you do that? Doesn't that bother you? You know you're doing it and yet you just press on. Is trying to win the argument so important that you would knowingly distort what I said?
How did I distort or misrepresent what you said in this portion? When I quoted this part, all I asked is what I just asked above. Which is, do we even know what the FBI took yet?

Thank you for demonstrating for us a perfect ad hominem attack. You are not attacking my factual inaccuracy or logical fallacy, but rather trying to mock me as a liberal, on a self-discovery journey, or a great philosopher.

This is actually very typical. When one has no better argument, then just mock the other person on something irrelevant. Mock how they look or their accent or their screenname. Mock them about how many times they mention Trump. All of these have nothing to do with the discussion.

And this makes me happy, because if there's a way you know you've "won an argument" (however meaningless that is), it's when your opponent trying to mock you on totally irrelevant issues. (Oh BTW, I don't even identify myself as a liberal, but feel free to keep labelling me that and attack that straw man if that makes you happy. It is a guilty pleasure for me to see people making a fool out of themselves and not even knowing how stupid they are making themselves look)

I know that question is just another of your feeble attempt to mock rather than to actually expose any fallacies in my statements. But to answer you, no, Bob is not a relative.

Nevertheless, your comment about mentioning Trump makes me go take a look at my last 20 messages. Only 3 of them mentioned or reacted to a comment about Trump. (I suppose this will be my 4th)

So I take a look at your recent messages/reactions, and it turns out to be much less than yours. You almost have no life outside Trump. Trump is in your head and such a big part of your life but he is merely a tiny fraction of mine, and yet you are the one accusing me of TDS. How ironic and hypocritical, but also typical.

My sincere suggestion for you, get a life. Life is not about Trump. There are many great things to do in life that do not involve Trump, or reacting to other people talking about Trump. Read a good book. Hug your loved ones. Cheer for Purdue. Take a walk. Do whatever that makes you happy ... unless reacting to other people's take on Trump is what makes you happy. Well, then that makes you having TDS, and if so, I guess there is no cure. Good luck.

ECNKGvmXsAAJFHr
That is clearly a made up definition. You will get a correct definition of TDS from the link I provided. above.

Come on Bob, you left out Trump's home was secured by SS agents.
And what classified documents do you speak of? Trump had the power to and confirmed he declassified those documents.

We don't throw TDS around because we don't have a better argument. We throw TDS around because people are hyperbolic about Trump and their views of him are skewed. Yes, I agree he is a blow hard and I agree that he has some major flaws, but I understand Trump enough to know that it's mostly because he's a brash New Yorker. Trump's policies were really damn good, and many used to be the policy of the Democratic party (the wall).

The Democrats and the media have claimed all sorts of things that Trump has done that he hasn't. Major things, that took billions of dollars to investigate. To this point, they ALL have been total bullshit. One of which was made up by and paid for the Clintons. YET, many people still believe Trump actually did these things. That's TDS.

TDS isn't something we just made up either. Although not officially recognized in the DSM, there are some in the medical field that have discussed TDS being a real phenomena. It's being labeled as more of a "folk" category much like Beatlemania, burnout or mental breakdown. The visceral reaction that we get from people on here can only be explained by TDS.

The difference between our reactions to Biden and people's reactions to Trump is that the worst things Biden has been accused of, there's actual tangible evidence that were carelessly left behind by his children.

FFS, just look at the two families in comparison. Trump's children all look well put together, clean cut, well adjusted individuals that will have success in their lives. They all speak HIGHLY of their father. Biden's kids are a GD train wreck. Hunter is doing drugs and hookers while getting paid millions from companies he has no qualifications for and his daughter is in and out of rehab facilities for sex related issues among others. She talked very poorly of her father in her diary as well. There's no comparison between the two.

Trump is a dick, but people here talk about him as if he's a criminal. Sure he's done some bad things, but they pale in comparison to Biden. Yet we have people here that cling to every single thing Trump does and gives Biden a total pass. THAT'S TDS.

Conclusion​

The wider public may be unaware that psychiatrists and social scientists spend considerable time and energy behind closed doors pondering over the existence and reality of mental conditions. This has led the APA to revise the DSM five times since 1952, considerably expanding the list of official mental disorders with each revision. As far as I am aware, few psychiatrists are currently arguing that DSM-6 should contain TDS as a mental disorder.

That said, in its official definition of mental disorder, the DSM-5 states that "a mental disorder is a syndrome characterized by clinically significant disturbance in an individual's cognition, emotion regulation, or behavior…mental disorders are usually associated with significant distress in social, occupational, or other important activities."

Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior, and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective, and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support. As such, further research is necessary to investigate the extreme reactions toward President Trump, in the same way that researchers investigate other extreme social phenomena, such as Beatlemania or the like. This will shed light on the reality of this emerging folk category that has been labelled by many as "Trump Derangement Syndrome."

Yep, you definitely have TDS alright.

This is embarrassing, even by your standards. Mercy.

No, JS, he didn’t have the power to do that, no matter how many times you click your heels and wish it was so.
Oh yes he does.

And since he said he did they are now declassified no matter how anyone spins it.
The only question is SHOULD he have declassified some of the documents.

Oh yes he does.

And since he said he did they are now declassified no matter how anyone spins it.
The only question is SHOULD he have declassified some of the documents.
Okay, let me clarify here, not that it matters since your brain is so rotted. Just because he could, doesn’t mean he did. And he can’t do it retroactively when he’s a private citizen.

It’s so weird that you think all of this is fine yet get apoplectic about a mythical laptop.

Okay, let me clarify here, not that it matters since your brain is so rotted. Just because he could, doesn’t mean he did. And he can’t do it retroactively when he’s a private citizen.

It’s so weird that you think all of this is fine yet get apoplectic about a mythical laptop.
Ok let me clarify this for you.
He said he did while still POTUS so he did.
Keep listening to The Viuew and MSNBC where they claim he has to fill out a please let me declassify these documents form in order to make it official.
And which lap top are you referring to? Hunters or HRC's?

Oh I got a good laugh from reading your bloated love letter to Trump, but your hero worship is just bizarre. If anyone else wrote the same thing about oh, say, Hunter Biden, you’d be ordering the men in white coats to show up at their place asap.
So pointing out bullshit and reality is a love letter? GOT IT 👍

Ok let me clarify this for you.
He said he did while still POTUS so he did.
Keep listening to The Viuew and MSNBC where they claim he has to fill out a please let me declassify these documents form in order to make it official.
And which lap top are you referring to? Hunters or HRC's?
There is no proof, no documentation he declassified anything. There are specific procedures.......you know, so everyone in the government with access not named trump knows it has been declassified. How are agencies or personnel who are responsible for the classified files supposed to know? Was there a reason he declassified the files, other than he wanted to take them out of the secure area to do some homework? Is that wise?

Kash Patel is making the argument. Do you have a link that shows any other former trump official saying it? Is there any documentation saying trump declassified the files before the warrant was served? Or did it just come to light after the files were seized?

"Nothing approaching an order that foolish was ever given," Kelly told the outlet. "And I can't imagine anyone that worked at the White House after me that would have simply shrugged their shoulders and allowed that order to go forward without dying in the ditch trying to stop it."

What bullshit did you point out? You went on a rambling diatribe about TDS that only further confirmed you have TDS.
Yes, I linked a psychology article about TDS that defines it in the complete opposite way that you are trying to use it, yet I am the one with TDS. JFC man... You might be worse than Bob.

Do you people have any idea how hard it is to make a business succeed? The majority fail. Most people that try business fails at some point. Even Trump. Guess since you guys love to hate the guy, you'd rather crap on his failures vs his successes.
Trump should go into the dog house building business. If Bob can do it, then anyone can.

I understand Trump enough to know that it's mostly because he's a brash New Yorker.

Nice try, but a brash New Yorker is not an excuse to take top secret documents and refuse to return them after the government has been requesting them for MONTHS.

Trump's policies were really damn good, and many used to be the policy of the Democratic party (the wall).

That's your opinion, not a fact. I don't consider pissing off our NATO allies a good policy. It only emboldens Putin. I also don't consider sucking up to Putin a good policy (need I remind you about Helsinki again?). It also only emboldens Putin.

The Democrats and the media have claimed all sorts of things that Trump has done that he hasn't. Major things, that took billions of dollars to investigate. To this point, they ALL have been total bullshit.

Huh?!? His CFO pleaded guilty. His fixer admitted he was doing shady things for him and was thrown to jail. His campaign manager went to jail. His advisors were found guilty. Just google Allen Weisselberg, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone. It's like a mafia boss and his subordinates were all guilty of crimes one way or another. And you make it sound like the mafia boss is innocent, even when he pleaded the Fifth 450 times. Excuse me, but who said why pleaded the Fifth if one is innocent?

And when you talk about taking billions of dollars to investigate, you mean the Mueller Report? Mueller himself made it clear that what he found DID NOT EXONERATE TRUMP. He just didn't have enough evidence to press charges, so it is absolutely wrong to conclude that "Trump hasn't done." But it didn't stop "real TDS" people to believe it exonerated Trump.

Well, when you dismissed everything that Trump has done as no big deal, of course Trump looked totally fine. The documents found at MAL were top secret, and there are now reports suggesting that those documents involved US intelligence and might put US spies at risk. But whatever they are, they are classified information. Weren't you guys up in arms against Hillary Clinton for her mishandling of classified information? Wasn't it why Trump made it a felony for those who mishandled classified info? So what's the difference between Hillary and Trump? Why are you only b!tching at Hillary but keep looking for excuses for Trump? I mean, Trump has MONTHS to return the docs to the government and he didn't.

FFS, just look at the two families in comparison. Trump's children all look well put together, clean cut, well adjusted individuals that will have success in their lives. They all speak HIGHLY of their father. Biden's kids are a GD train wreck.

WTF?!? Beau Biden served in the military and was a respect attorney general of Delaware. It was unfortunate that he died early. Now I am not gonna defend Hunter Biden. He probably got some money using his family name from Ukraine and I have no problem having an investigation. But was he getting to the tunes of $2 billion, like Jared Kushner is getting from the Saudis?

Coz he is acting precisely like a mafia boss, and his subordinates took all the blame and went to jail for him. I'd argue that if one believes Trump had no idea what his CFO was doing all these years, that's TDS. I'd argue if Trump had no idea what Kushner was getting from the Saudis, that's TDS. Yet we have people here that cling to every single Biden's policy and gives Trump a total pass on all his shenanigans. That's TDS.

Last edited:
Yes, he did have the power to do that.

No, he doesn't have the power to declassify as ex-President.

Also, even with declassification, it still has to be done at the time, not retroactively. He can't just take those documents to MAL, and then claimed he declassified them 2.5 years ago.

Furthermore, if those docs are declassified as Trump claimed, does that mean anyone can request them (through Freedom of Information Act)? If not, are those docs really "declassified"?

Lastly, even if I concede that somehow miraculously he indeed declassified them 2.5 years ago, it was still not HIS property. He has absolutely no reason to hold on to them after the government requested to have them back.

How hypocritical when people were gunning after Hillary while giving Trump a free pass!

Last edited:
Nice try, but a brash New Yorker is not an excuse to take top secret documents and refuse to return them after the government has been requesting them for MONTHS.

That's your opinion, not a fact. I don't consider pissing off our NATO allies a good policy. It only emboldens Putin. I also don't consider sucking up to Putin a good policy (need I remind you about Helsinki again?). It also only emboldens Putin.

Huh?!? His CFO pleaded guilty. His fixer admitted he was doing shady things for him and was thrown to jail. His campaign manager went to jail. His advisors were found guilty. Just google Allen Weisselberg, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone. It's like a mafia boss and his subordinates were all guilty of crimes one way or another. And you make it sound like the mafia boss is innocent, even when he pleaded the 5th 450 times. Excuse me, but who said why pleaded the 5th if one is innocent?

And when you talk about taking billions of dollars to investigate, you mean the Mueller Report? Mueller himself made it clear that what he found DID NOT EXONERATE TRUMP. He just didn't have enough evidence to press charges, so it is absolutely wrong to conclude that "Trump hasn't done." But it didn't stop "real TDS" people to believe it exonerated Trump.

Well, when you dismissed everything that Trump has done as no big deal, of course Trump looked totally fine. The documents found at MAL were top secret, and there are now reports suggesting that those documents involved US intelligence and might put US spies at risk. But whatever they are, they are classified information. Weren't you guys up in arms against Hillary Clinton for her mishandling of classified information? Wasn't it why Trump made it a felony for those who mishandled classified info? So what's the difference between Hillary and Trump? Why are you only b!tching at Hillary but keep looking for excuses for Trump? I mean, Trump has MONTHS to return the docs to the government and he didn't.

WTF?!? Beau Biden served in the military and was a respect attorney general of Delaware. It was unfortunate that he died early. Now I am not gonna defend Hunter Biden. He probably got some money using his family name from Ukraine and I have no problem having an investigation. But was he getting to the tunes of $2 billion, like Jared Kushner is getting from the Saudis?

Coz he is acting precisely like a mafia boss, and his subordinates took all the blame and went to jail for him. I'd argue that if one believes Trump had no idea what his CFO was doing all these years, that's TDS. I'd argue if Trump had no idea what Kushner was getting from the Saudis, that's TDS. Yet we have people here that cling to every single Biden's policy and gives Trump a total pass on all his shenanigans. That's TDS.
JFC. If I hear the Putin Puppet line again. It just shows your echo chamber regurgitation. What policy did he enact that was pro Putin? He tried to undercut his gas deals in Europe by going directly to the EU within months of taking office? He did everything to stop Nordstream 2. (almost immediately reversed by current admistration). He unleashed US energy industry to drive down oil and gas hurting Putin’s revenue sources? He took extremely hard lines against Russian proxies Iran and Syria. In 4 years what territory did Putin take? Seriously. The goal of the last administration was to limit Russia’s ability through choking their economic engine. You think Putin could invade Ukraine on $50/brl oil? No.

And yeah he pissed off NATO because he and his State Department said out loud what was true. NATO members were sending billions to Putin and we were funding their defense with our kids future. And guess what. It’s still happening. If you don’t know you should expand your international sources. Some “allies.”

#IndependentThought

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT