ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and coronavirus

I certainly do not approve of everything Trump does/says. Quit being silly.
Have you ever even considered the decision making process of a man who thinks he knows more about everything than anyone else.......that he thinks he knows more than the experts........and even says the experts tell him he does? Who does that guy listen to in crunch time? He tells you all the time, like this week. He goes with his gut. He listens to himself. Then you get decisions like inviting the Taliban to Camp David the week of 9/11.......among many others.

Now that he has surrounded himself with yes men, no one will have the balls to tell him no if he's re-elected.

You people dismiss this shit like it means nothing. These aren't just harmless personality quirks. They can have real consequences.

Have you ever even considered the decision making process of a man who thinks he knows more about everything than anyone else.......that he thinks he knows more than the experts........and even says the experts tell him he does? Who does that guy listen to in crunch time? He tells you all the time, like this week. He goes with his gut. He listens to himself. Then you get decisions like inviting the Taliban to Camp David the week of 9/11.......among many others.

Now that he has surrounded himself with yes men, no one will have the balls to tell him no if he's re-elected.

You people dismiss this shit like it means nothing. These aren't just harmless personality quirks. They can have real consequences.
Better than the alternative.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
“Everyone of these doctors said ‘how do you know so much about this.” How can you doubt his innate ability when not one, not two, but everyone of these doctors recognized and commented on his superior abilities?
It's hard to choose the most outlandish statement he made, probably would have been better had they stuck to the original plan and had Trump stay away. Then again it doesn't matter, Republicans will continue their Three Wise Monkey routine and blindly follow this dimwit anywhere. This week should amplify their trite mantras, "it's the medias fault, it's Obama's fault, Clinton would have been worse..." on and on and on...

It's hard to choose the most outlandish statement he made, probably would have been better had they stuck to the original plan and had Trump stay away. Then again it doesn't matter, Republicans will continue their Three Wise Monkey routine and blindly follow this dimwit anywhere. This week should amplify their trite mantras, "it's the medias fault, it's Obama's fault, Clinton would have been worse..." on and on and on...

His statement that the coronavirus is a “hoax” is certainly a top contender for “most outlandish”. Of course, that statement could also be competitive in “most dangerous” category of
Trump’s statements.

Ah- Nice to see you’re still trotting out the same tired tropes that you were so fond of in 2017, 2018, and 2019.

Can’t argue with the results. You got your ass handed to you in those elections years. Get your head out of the sand.

So now you want the Worlds Biggest Buffoon formulating the plan for the 3500 people on the ship instead of playing a round of golf?
Who said he has to formulate it? I'd like him to not play golf for a day and make sure his great team of experts DO have a plan........or is that why he put Pence in charge?

Maybe he could stop lying........like when he said the tests were perfect when we know many are faulty. Or when he said anybody that needs a test gets a test. There are not enough tests available.

I'd like him to not compare the Coronavirus testing to his freaking call with Ukraine.

I'd like him to worry less about how the removal of the people from the cruise ship will make the numbers go up and who's fault it is.

I'd like him to stfu about himself and how he knows so much and his experts think he knows so much. Does that make the American people feel better?

Last edited:
Who said he has to formulate it? I'd like him to not play golf for a day and make sure his great team of experts DO have a plan........or is that why he put Pence in charge?

Maybe he could stop lying........like when he said the tests were perfect when we know many are faulty. Or when he said anybody that needs a test gets a test. There are not enough tests available.

I'd like him to not compare the Coronavirus testing to his freaking call with Ukraine.

I'd like him to worry less about how the removal of the people from the cruise ship will make the numbers go up and who's fault it is.

I'd like to stfu about himself and how he knows so much and his experts think he knows so much. Does that make the American people feel better?
Will your constant ranting make him any less painful for you and your liberal cronies? Will it make him go away? You do realize that's all you ever post?

Reactions: SDBoiler1

I'd like to stfu about himself and how he knows so much and his experts think he knows so much. Does that make the American people feel better?
**** Ah ! Who could ever forget the "perfect call " ? Although the almost "perfect" example of his quid pro quo used with the Ukrainian President helped get Donny impeached.
**** Have to say....any activity in the days to come....golf/whatever....that keeps the Pres. AWAY from any
connection whatever with the complexities of medical science - might be this country's best chance for
minimizing a potential catastrophe.

Do you copy and paste these diatribes?

Reactions: atlboiler2156
For the HUNDREDTH time......we don't hate Trump.
We're just stunned that anybody that screwed up could possibly wind up as our President
Detailing his abnormalities, to us, seems like a necessary public service.
You know Dubs....he won. It's his turn to help build the country up, to tear down bad legislation from previous Presidents and he's doing just that. Your "Public Service" is nothing more than whining, crying, bitching, and moaning because the Dem's had and still don't have a viable candidate.

So you want this guy running point on coronovirus?

Hypotheticals don't matter.

I am not saying this is going to be Spanish Flu bad, but this is a prime example when a leader surrounds himself with yes men vs. competence. Same as business. Trump has fired every person in the administration that has had an inkling of sense and has surrounded himself with a collection of buffoons.

You wonder why Donald has filed for bankruptcy how many times?

When things are going well, the "oh he is just a straight talker" stuff is harmless. Unfortunately, he isn't running a TV show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT