ADVERTISEMENT

Cook county states attorney race still undecided.

SKYDOG

All-American
May 29, 2001
Election results still not declared a winner going into second week. The news just reported that 1800 nursing home votes were counted today. I’m sure these nursing home people were so concerned about this states attorney election to vote. They hope to have all votes tallied in a day or two. Unreal that this is taking so long. We must be living in a third world country to take this long to count some votes.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Election results still not declared a winner going into second week. The news just reported that 1800 nursing home votes were counted today. I’m sure these nursing home people were so concerned about this states attorney election to vote. They hope to have all votes tallied in a day or two. Unreal that this is taking so long. We must be living in a third world country to take this long to count some votes.

Final results will be announced after the residents of the Cook County Morgue are polled.

This is a Democrat stronghold area. You expected anything to be done clean or fairly?

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT