ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024?

You mean the story she’s told more than once about being stuck in an elevator with Omar but it was “okay” because at least Omar wasn’t wearing a backpack? That lie?
And what LB said wasn't a lie either. Omar is a brother humping anti-America terrorist.

And what LB said wasn't a lie either. Omar is a brother humping anti-America terrorist.
The crazy Republican who still thinks the election was stolen has other just as ridiculous thoughts. Story at 11.

SDboiler and others, this is why I’m not sure a moderate would work in today’s Republican Party

You mean the story she’s told more than once about being stuck in an elevator with Omar but it was “okay” because at least Omar wasn’t wearing a backpack? That lie?
It wasn't a lie, it was a joke. She did share an elevator ride with Omar and later joked that it was OK because she didn't have apackpack. Only a hyperwoke Nancyboy would consider this to be a lie.

It wasn't a lie, it was a joke. She did share an elevator ride with Omar and later joked that it was OK because she didn't have apackpack. Only a hyperwoke Nancyboy would consider this to be a lie.
So you think that’s okay? Oh hahahaha she’s a good Muslim because she wasn’t wearing a backpack. I mean that’s just a fukking laugh riot.

Again, exactly why a moderate Republican most likely won’t work.

So you think that’s okay? Oh hahahaha she’s a good Muslim because she wasn’t wearing a backpack. I mean that’s just a fukking laugh riot.

Again, exactly why a moderate Republican most likely won’t work.
No no no. Let's back up here. It wasn't a lie, it was a joke, right? Even a hyperwoke Nancyboy should know the difference.

No no no. Let's back up here. It wasn't a lie, it was a joke, right? Even a hyperwoke Nancyboy should know the difference.
How is it funny though? How is that kind of rhetoric from an elected official appropriate? I’m being rhetorical here, because anyone who defends a human garbage pail like Lauren Boebert is pretty messed up in the head. Again, today’s Republican.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
A ticket with some combination of DeSantis/Haley/Scott.

The dems and libs will be very confused as to how to vote when confronted by a woman of color, a black man, and a person named DeSantis (which they'll assume is Hispanic).

Landslide victory for Republicans.

The dems and libs will be very confused as to how to vote when confronted by a woman of color, a black man, and a person named DeSantis (which they'll assume is Hispanic).

Is Nikki on or off the trump train today? Hard to keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Because 'some people did something' on the democrat side. Clean up your own house first before you start throwing shade for something you leftists do daily.
Speaking of something the leftists do daily, did you notice how quickly he played the race card? Never mind that Islam is not a race. PF1 was smearing Lauren Boebert as a racist as fast as he could pound it out on his keyboard.

Reactions: FreedomWins

You keep saying Dems would be confused. I ain’t voting for that ticket. Dems won’t either. Why would the Dems be confused?

Speaking of something the leftists do daily, did you notice how quickly he played the race card? Never mind that Islam is not a race. PF1 was smearing Lauren Boebert as a racist as fast as he could pound it out on his keyboard.
Calling a racist a racist isn’t smearing anyone, fyi. That you don’t see an issue with what she said just puts you in the same sty.

You keep saying Dems would be confused. I ain’t voting for that ticket. Dems won’t either. Why would the Dems be confused?
Is that a rhetorical question?

The reason is, the first thing dems see is skin color. Not much more matters after that.

Can you imagine Trump's policies and accomplishments with Ronald Reagans personality and demeanor?

Hmmm. Perhaps Trump or some other charismatic regressive policy espouser could go even further than Reagan in terms of setting off 40 years of diminished living standards for all working-class and middle-class Americans, and convincing them to be fervently grateful for it.

But it's a high bar.

If we're playing that game, I'll be passed out by lunchtime.

I love PF1. He's so consistent yet predictable. I'm glad he's here.
LOL absolutely, you should have seen his rant to himself about lowest common denominators first thing yesterday

Is that a rhetorical question?

The reason is, the first thing dems see is skin color. Not much more matters after that.
I'm telling you the dems won't be confused. No matter what color the person is, the dems won't vote for someone that is pro-life, tax breaks for the rich, Chumpers, voter suppression etc. Majority of blacks aren't going to vote for terrible Tim Scott. It's simple, no confusion.

I'm telling you the dems won't be confused. No matter what color the person is, the dems won't vote for someone that is pro-life, tax breaks for the rich, Chumpers, voter suppression etc. Majority of blacks aren't going to vote for terrible Tim Scott. It's simple, no confusion.
Lol yeah those evil “pro-life” people!!! Dems would rather kill babies and let the criminals run wild. What a platform!

Hmmm. Perhaps Trump or some other charismatic regressive policy espouser could go even further than Reagan in terms of setting off 40 years of diminished living standards for all working-class and middle-class Americans, and convincing them to be fervently grateful for it.

But it's a high bar.
Jimmy Carter!
Need I say more?

Would love to see don decimate a 24 primary like he did the 16 one with insulting mean girl style. Low energy Jeb, little Marco who sweats a lot, Kasich, yet another loser, Carly Fiorina, look at that face!, Carson, pathological temper, Graham, one of the dumbest human beings I’ve ever seen, Cruz, his dad was in on the plot to kill Kennedy & his wife is ugly! Don has the rabid base of trumpys and a host of minions in Congress ready to do and say the nastiest crap and do the dirty work asked of them. He runs in 24, he’s a lock, he owns the party.
I’d love to see a don v Pence last 2 standing with don getting the nod by securing…..the evangelical vote while appearing onstage with a hangman’s gallows!

Would love to see don decimate a 24 primary like he did the 16 one with insulting mean girl style. Low energy Jeb, little Marco who sweats a lot, Kasich, yet another loser, Carly Fiorina, look at that face!, Carson, pathological temper, Graham, one of the dumbest human beings I’ve ever seen, Cruz, his dad was in on the plot to kill Kennedy & his wife is ugly! Don has the rabid base of trumpys and a host of minions in Congress ready to do and say the nastiest crap and do the dirty work asked of them. He runs in 24, he’s a lock, he owns the party.
I’d love to see a don v Pence last 2 standing with don getting the nod by securing…..the evangelical vote while appearing onstage with a hangman’s gallows!
Seldom do we read such eloquent prose on this forum.

Can you imagine Trump's policies and accomplishments with Ronald Reagans personality and demeanor?
Agree 1000%. I remember telling our Kauai neighbor at dinner the same thing 3 years ago. I won’t say his name but he is a fellow Boiler who is a huge donor to Purdue and the athletic program and friends with Mitch and has stayed at Mitch’s house on campus when he visited. I was hoping he’d tip his hand about Mitch’s feelings about Trump but he didn’t and I didn’t ask out of respect Truth be known, most Republicans like Trump’s policies but would like someone with Reagan’s demeanor.

trump being trump, is what won him elections.
if not, his policies would never have come to fruition.

Last edited:
trump being trump, is what won him elections.
if not, his policies would never have come to fruition.
Hillary is what won Trump the election.
The media fawned all over Trump in the primaries thinking he wouldn't have a chance against HRC.
Hillary's lying and getting caught cost her the election.
The media than pounced on Trump like never before after he was elected.

Hillary is what won Trump the election.
The media fawned all over Trump in the primaries thinking he wouldn't have a chance against HRC.
Hillary's lying and getting caught cost her the election.
The media than pounced on Trump like never before after he was elected.
No doubt Hillary turned people off and cost herself votes, but don created the cult that won him the election by getting them to buy into their worst qualities. The dudes always been a narcissistic a-hole. Remember when the common response to don being don was, I like him cuz he speaks his mind. The dude is a master at stoking fear and anger

Reactions: BNIBoiler
No doubt Hillary turned people off and cost herself votes, but don created the cult that won him the election by getting them to buy into their worst qualities. The dudes always been a narcissistic a-hole. Remember when the common response to don being don was, I like him cuz he speaks his mind. The dude is a master at stoking fear and anger
Did Don make you have bad dreams at night?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT