ADVERTISEMENT

Today in New York City

My wife and I used to spend conservatively 5 thousand dollars each year in NYC. It will be years before I can convince her to travel there again. Multiply that effect by many others and what do you get?

Reactions: Crayfish57
My wife and I used to spend conservatively 5 thousand dollars each year in NYC. It will be years before I can convince her to travel there again. Multiply that effect by many others and what do you get?
It sounds very much like there will be far fewer reasons to visit there in the coming years and many more reasons not to visit - or to live there for that matter.

Likewise for such cities as SF and Seattle, cities I have enjoyed visiting on business many times in prior years.

what’s up with these 2 fake news statements you made a few weeks ago?

The lawsuit from Texas has been joined by Louisiana and Alabama and has been officially placed on the SCOTUS docket

CHICAGO, IL – The American Medical Association (AMA), in a surprising move, has officially rescinded a previous statement against the use of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ)

Looks like dumb and dumber need spoon fed again. we are trying to figure out why he keeps posting make believe fake news stories. How do we know which of his posts have merit. He continues to hide from the facts. Lighten up snowflakes. Take your trolling elsewhere. Sorry facts offend you.

PA boilermaker. Please address why you keep posting fake news stories.

Last edited:
Looks like dumb and dumber need spoon fed again. we are trying to figure out why he keeps posting make believe fake news stories. How do we know which of his posts have merit. He continues to hide from the facts. Lighten up snowflakes. Take your trolling elsewhere. Sorry facts offend you.

PA boilermaker. Please address why you keep posting fake news stories.
So when someone doesn't agree or calls you out for your stupidity it's trolling? Answer my question, why are you such an a$$hole because we can never tell.........oh wait yes we can because all of your posts reek of it. This was posted all over the whole video, are you that stupid?

So when someone doesn't agree or calls you out for your stupidity it's trolling? Answer my question, why are you such an a$$hole because we can never tell.........oh wait yes we can because all of your posts reek of it. This was posted all over the whole video, are you that stupid?

Another sad emotional outburst from my stalker. Must be that time of month. Sorry you are offended by me calling out PA Boilermaker for blatantly posting fake news propaganda. You are the biggest snowflake on this board. It’s cute how you censor the word ass. 😂

Another sad emotional outburst from my stalker. Must be that time of month. Sorry you are offended by me calling out PA Boilermaker for blatantly posting fake news propaganda. You are the biggest snowflake on this board. It’s cute how you censor the word ass. 😂
You didnt answer my question. I am offended by your existence to be quite honest

You didnt answer my question. I am offended by your existence to be quite honest
Oh no I offended rural merikkka man.

Quit crying and stalking me because I’m calling out PA Boilermakers for posting fake news.

go away troll. Your little bit is growing tired and old. What do you do all day. Just hit refresh on the gbi seeing if I made a post. What a sad existence 😂

Has nothing to do with it. Can you imagine being in the car. Nothing you can do to protect yourself or your property. I guess over 50 percent of the population believe this action is ok.

Future voters for the party of "lack of impulse control".

If the driver got out and shot the kid jumping on his wind shield, would it have been justified?

Has nothing to do with it. Can you imagine being in the car. Nothing you can do to protect yourself or your property. I guess over 50 percent of the population believe this action is ok.

I don’t think anyone is ok with this type of anarchy. What’s a dopey statement. We know you trumpers love to politicize every issue to divide and conquer.

Those thugs are lucky to be alive today and not frogger smashed on the street. I’m surprised the driver wasn’t more aggressive.

Future voters for the party of "lack of impulse control".

If the driver got out and shot the kid jumping on his wind shield, would it have been justified?
Think Kyle Rittenhouse! Seems justified doesn’t matter anymore.

Except Kyle was seeking violence and legal murder. Completely different situations. Kyle needs to get hung.

Kyle was defending himself from being physically attacked and assaulted. He's a hero. The guys he shot got what they deserved for attacking him.

Reactions: Riveting
I don’t think anyone is ok with this type of anarchy. What’s a dopey statement. We know you trumpers love to politicize every issue to divide and conquer.

Those thugs are lucky to be alive today and not frogger smashed on the street. I’m surprised the driver wasn’t more aggressive.
This type of situation has happened in more places than NYC. The driver panics and runs over people. You have no right to get out of your car and shoot or run over anybody. In a few weeks there will be no more Trump and the universe will have to deal with it. Happy New year.

Kyle was defending himself from being physically attacked and assaulted. He's a hero. The guys he shot got what they deserved for attacking him.

I understand why the radical right has a domestic terrorism problem. Your hero’s are terrorists and criminals.

Last edited:
Reactions: indy35
A lot less assholes visiting NYC.
I have talked to dozens and dozens of folks, including many of former much younger colleagues at Optum, and virtually none of them are vacationing in big cities.

They need to get the hooligans off the streets of “any” big city so the curmudgeons will come and visit again!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT