ADVERTISEMENT

Time for President Pelosi?

That CNN Town hall was brutal. Biden is clearly not mentally capable of the job and the 25th amendment needs to be used. However, Kamalamadingdong clearly incited violence over the summer and needs to be impeached and removed from office.

Does it matter which Democrat screws up America?

Unless a Dem President is balanced with a Republican Congress, America is headed toward the same place as our once great citites - which Democrat control have now ran into the ground.

Does it matter which Democrat screws up America?

Unless a Dem President is balanced with a Republican Congress, America is headed toward the same place as our once great citites - which Democrat control have now ran into the ground.
Trump already screw up American by losing the most jobs ever.

Red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA.

Let me know when you come back to to reality. Until then keep your fake news in rural merikkka

Reactions: BNIBoiler

Let me know when you come back to to reality. Until then keep your fake news in rural merikkka
Maybe time for some fresh material? LOL Pox is back folks! Everybody missed the nonsensical and angry rants. Somebody ask him if he lives in one of those red states he always rants about!!!

Reactions: Crayfish57

1. It is a fact, jobs were lost due to pandemic NOT Trump's actions which increased employment, economy and salaries.

2. The crime and poverty in the red states are happening mostly in the DEM run cities within those states.

Democrats have a history of ruining the cities and people they control. This is a fact, it is right in front of our eyes.....sorry it is an inconvenience for your false narratives.

Wrong. Blue states also have blue cities. The states with the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates are Red. Keep trying to spin by decreasing the same size. It won’t work. Republicans have a long history of destroying America. Look what the last 2 republican presidents who both created massive economic recessions. You guys are trying to turn us into Mississippi. Their is a reason why are the major economic hubs in the USA are run by democrats.

we are getting sick of paying you.

Meanwhile, Monkey Pox wants rural merikkka to pay off his college debts
College was free for me but please keep making up random stuff. That seems to be your specialty.

I’m sick of paying for you piss poor red states.

Wrong. Blue states also have blue cities. The states with the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates are Red. Keep trying to spin by decreasing the same size. It won’t work. Republicans have a long history of destroying America. Look what the last 2 republican presidents who both created massive economic recessions. You guys are trying to turn us into Mississippi. Their is a reason why are the major economic hubs in the USA are run by democrats.

we are getting sick of paying you.

It is the wealthy republican higher % population rural and suburban areas of Blue states that skew their data to the positive. Even California has these.

Likewise it is the poor high population DEM run areas in the Red states that skew their data to the negative. The rural population is low in these states, thus not enough population to skew data back postive.

Look behind the numbers of your false narratives.

DEMS screw up everything they control. Sorry.

It is the wealthy republican higher % population rural and suburban areas of Blue states that skew their data to the positive. Even California has these.

Likewise it is the poor high population DEM run areas in the Red states that skew their data to the negative. The rural population is low in these states, thus not enough population to skew data back postive.

Look behind the numbers of your false narratives.

DEMS screw up everything they control. Sorry.
Cool fantasy piece. Meanwhile the reality is red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA. Go ahead and blame libtards though. It’s the republican way.

When you were in the military, what country did you serve?
Found a picture of MonkeyPox serving in the military LOL

bARf16zl.jpg

Cool fantasy piece. Meanwhile the reality is red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA. Go ahead and blame libtards though. It’s the republican way.

Looks like advanced statistics and skewed data concepts are beyond you. Perhaps your degree is not from Purdue or if so from the Liberal Arts area?

DEMS screw up everything they control. The evidence is everywhere. Your flawed response to this does not make it so. Sorry.

Looks like advanced statistics and skewed data concepts are beyond you. Perhaps your degree is not from Purdue or if so from the Liberal Arts area?

DEMS screw up everything they control. The evidence is everywhere. Your flawed response to this does not make it so. Sorry.

I haven’t seen any advanced statistics from you. Well besides the time you tried to make the sample size smaller to fit your make believe narrative.

Red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA. you ever notice the large economic hubs are controlled by democrats. I’m sick of paying for the do nothing republicans.

I haven’t seen any advanced statistics from you. Well besides the time you tried to make the sample size smaller to fit your make believe narrative.

Red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA. you ever notice the large economic hubs are controlled by democrats. I’m sick of paying for the do nothing republicans.
2019-05-Edith-eNews-broken-vinyl-record.jpg

Since I have totally refuted your argument above, at least to any thinking person capable of understanding the numbers.....I will move onto the next one you are introducing.....that you are tired of paying for the do nothing republicans.

Taxes, ie what the population pays, have increased under DEMS everytime they have control. That is what causes you to pay more, voting DEM. Republicans stand for smaller government and less taxes. Sorry again

Meanwhile, Monkey Pox wants rural merikkka to pay off his college debts
Rural mmerika would actually have to contribute to the tax coffers for that to happen. Since red states are reliant on tax money coming from blue states, that's not the case.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
Rural mmerika would actually have to contribute to the tax coffers for that to happen. Since red states are reliant on tax money coming from blue states, that's not the case.
Once the state and local tax deductions are reinstated, I’m sure that imbalance will disappear.

Last edited:
And the other board idiot shows up, are you and Monkey pox secret lovers?

Reactions: SKYDOG
Red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA. We are sick of paying for you. We are sick of republicans destroying economies with republican recessions. It’s no surprised a republican has been in office the last few recessions. Trump just lost the most jobs ever. Your party has more in common with isis than the democrats. You just love to destroy the USA. Cut the bs.

Red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA. We are sick of paying for you. We are sick of republicans destroying economies with republican recessions. It’s no surprised a republican has been in office the last few recessions. Trump just lost the most jobs ever. Your party has more in common with isis than the democrats. You just love to destroy the USA. Cut the bs.

You are like a dog on a dry bone he just won't give up.

Since this data you are basing this missleading info on comes from the FBI.....here is an article that rebuts your incorrect statement....

The article has several reasons why these rankings can't be used & includes the statement....
When the FBI released its 2018 crime statistics, it attached a warning that cautions the misuse of these statistics to compile rankings.

Time to give up your false narrative....even the people that compiled the data you are using say NOT to use it to rank comunities and states.........sorry.

You are like a dog on a dry bone he just won't give up.

Since this data you are basing this missleading info on comes from the FBI.....here is an article that rebuts your incorrect statement....

The article has several reasons why these rankings can't be used & includes the statement....
When the FBI released its 2018 crime statistics, it attached a warning that cautions the misuse of these statistics to compile rankings.

Time to give up your false narrative....even the people that compiled the data you are using say NOT to use it to rank comunities and states.........sorry.
Nice source. More bs spin. Bottomline is red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA. Facts matter.

Republicans are horrible at running economies. 10 of the last 11 recessions happen on the gop clock.

But keep blaming the democrats for Republican problems.

Last edited:
I see sh!t hole red states.

Nice source. More bs spin. Bottomline is red states have the highest crime, poverty and mortality rates in the USA. Facts matter.

Republicans are horrible at running economies. 10 of the last 11 recessions happen on the gop clock.

But keep blaming the democrats for Republican problems.

The "data" you use in your is from the FBI. That very FBI warns against using that data to rank communities.
Yet, even with that warning and all the reasons not to use that data from the FBI..... you keep using it over, and over, and over......your credibility, if you ever had any is totally shot. And certainly this argument you keep trying to make is NOT valid. Sorry.

The "data" you use in your is from the FBI. That very FBI warns against using that data to rank communities.
Yet, even with that warning and all the reasons not to use that data from the FBI..... you keep using it over, and over, and over......your credibility, if you ever had any is totally shot. And certainly this argument you keep trying to make is NOT valid. Sorry.

Your delusions are showing. Sorry the fbi data shows red states with the highest crime rates in America. thanks for proving my point.

Of course the fbi said that about the politics of the data. They do not want to get caught up In the politics of it. but we all have eyes and can see the data painting a very bad picture for the high crime red states.

Not to mention they have the highest poverty and mortality rates as well. Let me know when you have some real data to back up your false claims.

republicans suck at economics.

Your delusions are showing. Sorry the fbi data shows red states with the highest crime rates in America. thanks for proving my point.

Of course the fbi said that about the politics of the data. They do not want to get caught up In the politics of it. but we all have eyes and can see the data painting a very bad picture for the high crime red states.

Not to mention they have the highest poverty and mortality rates as well. Let me know when you have some real data to back up your false claims.

republicans suck at economics.
Were you born stupid or did you just pick it up along the way? I am sure you will have something stupid that you think is clever for a response.

Were you born stupid or did you just pick it up along the way? I am sure you will have something stupid that you think is clever for a response.
Said the guy who voted for the party who is responsible for 10 of the last 11 recessions. Not to mention the massive job losses that have happen under republican presidents.

Why do you hate America prosperity? Why do you continue to defend a party that has led to so much economic American carnage? Look what they did to red states who have the highest crime, poverty and and mortality rates in the USA.

If it wasn’t for small town uneducated white man identity politics the republicans wouldn’t have a platform.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT