ADVERTISEMENT

Will the lefties here admit now there's a problem?

Of course Biden hasn't reacted. He doesn't know who or where he is most of the time. He has changed one thing though, as the evidence piles up. He no longer says that he's never talked with Hunter about his business dealings. Now he's saying that he's never been in business with Hunter, which will also prove to be a lie.

I've never heard anyone say that line about "termination" and I try to pay attention to what's going on. I'm assuming that you must believe Trump said it, since you obsess about Trump 24/7

Jeff Sessions was a lifelong Rep and he wasn't effective as AG. Trump needed a strong AG and Sessions was decidedly weak. That appointment hurt Trump more than any other. Had Trump had a strong AG, he might have been able to do some house cleaning and get rid of some of the partisan hacks, who were subverting him.

The FBI Director works for the AG and Garland is hyper-partisan. When he declared that Parents at a School Board meeting were Domestic Terrorists, it indicates we have a problem with the AG.
The parents who threatened school board members were the ones who were investigated. Get your facts straight. Maybe they shouldn’t do that? Why is everybody on your side so damn angry? Where does that come from?

Joes a blithering idiot but heads the Biden crime family. Yep.
He’s acting like a president should. He’s not publicly leading the charge against trump. He’s not declaring that his political rival should be locked up.

Perfect. Trump said exactly what I quoted………and you don’t even freakin know about it. Where do you get your news?

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

You don’t think I should talk about a former president should be called out for calling for the termination of all or parts of the constitution? Is that how far gone you are? You want that guy to be president again? Let’s see how you justify that statement.

Strong AG? You mean someone who would go after his enemies, never mind the law. It’s all about being strong and tough, not weak, getting angry and fighting. If he becomes president again, watch and see the retribution tour, the law be damned. Then you will see real weaponization of the government.

Just like you saying the life long gay Democrat investigator…..lied about being told to call off the investigation.🤔

Only the ones who lie are Republicans or Democrats who provide evidence to Republicans.

The laugh here is that this specific argument has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, but you cannot separate your PTSD from the subject of this debate.

No Russian collusion.
No…the laptop is real….not Russian collusion.
No the wet market wasn’t where the COVID virus start.

But let’s believe the Democrats now! 😉

NOW THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH!!! NOW!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Are you saying Ray and Garland are in a conspiracy with Biden to save Hunter? Go on the record. Yes or no?

C'mon Bob, Joe's been a 2 bit hustler in DC for 50 years. His family business is using his position to sell influence, Most politicians do that to some extent, but Joe's turned this into a multimillion dollar family business.

Biden had been doing this on a smaller scale for years and he's fortunate that no one took him too seriously. Since he became VP, he's become greedy and the stakes for his favors have gone up dramatically.

Bob, if you've been paying any attention, you'd realize that Congress has gotten the Biden's Bank records and they found that the Biden Crime Family has over 20 shell corporations that Millions of dollars from Ukraine, Romania, Russia and China have been laundered through. A lot of that has been confirmed by Hunter's Laptop (Weren't we told by 51 prominent Intel Agents, including several Directors that the Laptop was Russian Disinformation?), Bank records, IRS & FBI whistle blowers and several of Hunter's business associates, who have implicated Joe.

The Dem machine has been protecting Joe, since he's been a useful idiot for them. He's done what he's been told, but with his mental decline and mounting evidence of corruption, Biden may soon be swirling the drain. We may see Biden strike a deal with the DoJ, where he can step down for health reasons, if they don't prosecute.

There is no way Kamala will be the nominee for 2024, so I expect the Dems to bring in Gavin Newsome as their savior, which would be great. I hope he runs on his record of how well he did as the Mayor of San Francisco and the Governor of CA. I've never understood how the citizens of California made him the Governor AFTER he destroyed the once beautiful City of San Francisco. He then folowed that up by trying to destroy CA. Amazing!

BTW, Bob, if you're not aware of all the things I've enumerated, it's probably because the MSM has been remarkably silent about any of this corruption. Of course, they also believe our Southern Border is still secure. They give you nothing but news you can trust...
What’s your evidence that Biden has been hustling in Washington for 50 years? Was he doing personal business with foreign governments while in office? Did he own a hotel blocks from the WH and make money by putting up foreign officials? Did he make money from his own secret service and staff when they stayed at his properties? Was he closing deals for new luxury resorts around the world? Did he have bank accounts in China?

What’s your evidence that Biden has been hustling in Washington for 50 years? Was he doing personal business with foreign governments while in office? Did he own a hotel blocks from the WH and make money by putting up foreign officials? Did he make money from his own secret service and staff when they stayed at his properties? Was he closing deals for new luxury resorts around the world? Did he have bank accounts in China?
Was Trump influencing policy to make money from foreign entities?

If there were even a hint of that, it would have been all over the regime media, including your main source, msnbc.

How about 30 years. You think this shit just started a few years ago? How about a kid coming out law school without distinction and landing a fat job at MBNA in 1996 and working his way up to the C suite in less than two years? Coincidence that his dad was also pushing through consumer bankruptcy legislation very beneficial to the company. Honestly you don’t know about this shit? Look at the year of the article to prove it’s not some recent hit piece.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mbna-paid-bidens-son-as-biden-backed-bill/

You might also be interested in his brother Jim’s 1.5 billion govt. contract w/Hillstone to “build homes in Iraq.” Lots of money to give a guy who never was in the construction contract. Guess how that project ended up.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-little-brother-exposes-obama-ahead-of-debate

Crazy how everyone throws money at these Biden family members despite not have experience in the areas they are getting money thrown at them for? Like the pre teen kid (according to the SAR bank records).

Are you saying Ray and Garland are in a conspiracy with Biden to save Hunter? Go on the record. Yes or no?
I don’t know whose guilty, but where’s there’s smoke, there’s fire.

Question for you…Why was Hunter asking for immunity in the future? We all know he is guilty for tax evasion. What else is there Bob?

I’m just glad someone is following the money trail. The people need the truth. No matter how unpalatable it is to Democrats.

Since you just showed up, unfortunately, you have no freakin idea about how much I’ve been following this. Please refrain from telling me what I do or don’t know on the subject unless you’ve read my posts.

All you have to do is turn on Fox to get your info. While the liberal media coverage is very lax, Fox is Hunter Hunter Hunter 24/7.
How would you know what's on FOX?

Unless you've had a brain transplant, you still mainline CNN & MSNBC and have insufferable TDS.
Let me guess: You still believe Trump is the personification of evil and that Russian Collusion was real. You also believe that Biden has never told a lie and Hunter is a model citizen...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT