ADVERTISEMENT

Things that make you go hmmmmnnnn

Because he was a sympathizer.
Because he was ordered too.
Because the police were trying to deescalate the situation.
Maybe he knew the guy.

I don’t know.

Several cops at the Capitol were disciplined for various infractions including conduct unbecoming.

Does it prove anything? But just asking questions right? It just has to be something nefarious.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
Because he was a sympathizer.
Because he was ordered too.
Because the police were trying to deescalate the situation.
Maybe he knew the guy.

I don’t know.

Several cops at the Capitol were disciplined for various infractions including conduct unbecoming.

Does it prove anything? But just asking questions right? It just has to be something nefarious.
Asking you again, do you trust the fbi?

Couldn’t have been an FBI plant right?

No doubt there were a few J6s with poor intentions. This is without dispute.

However these intentions were known in advance apparently by the crooked politicians on both sides. This is shown by the FBI plants. Then we have the open doors ushering the folks in, adds questions. And the lack of personell that day.....on a day they knew there could be problems....more questions.

Add in what we know about corrupt crooked politicians to the mix and the lack of honestly & T hate our media has.......and at least you would have to be suspicious of this whole deal. But to forthrightly believe the J6 Nancy Pelosi media manipulated narrative.....IN FULL, as some on here and elsewhere do, one would have to be a total moron.

At this point interesting to discuss, I guess? ...but really, I am just glad J6 is in the past and now..... a relatively meaningless event in overall history.

Last edited:

However these intentions were known in advance apparently by the crooked politicians on both sides. This is shown by the FBI plants. Then we have the open doors ushering the folks in, adds questions. And the lack of personell that day.....on a day they knew there could be problems....more questions.

Add in what we know about corrupt crooked politicians to the mix and the lack of honestly & T hate our media has.......and at least you would have to be suspicious of this whole deal. But to forthrightly believe the J6 Nancy Pelosi media manipulated narrative.....IN FULL, as some on here and elsewhere do, one would have to be a total moron.

At this point interesting to discuss, I guess? ...but really, I am just glad J6 is in the past and now..... a relatively meaningless event in overall history.
I agree that it was a relatively meaningless event, but democrats and their media keep playing it up as an insurrection it will probably get them re-elected again. They don’t care how bad things have become, the border, crime, drugs, inflation, etc. It’s the so called insurrection and abortion, is the only song they keep playing.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I agree that it was a relatively meaningless event, but democrats and their media keep playing it up as an insurrection it will probably get them re-elected again. They don’t care how bad things have become, the border, crime, drugs, inflation, etc. It’s the so called insurrection and abortion, is the only song they keep playing.

That is, and always has been their plan all along.

Me, I am voting ABB.

That is, and always has been their plan all along.

Me, I am voting ABB.
I will be surprised if Biden ends up running again. Joe Crow himself appeared to endorse Newsom the other day, although we never know if he understands what he is saying.

I will be surprised if Biden ends up running again. Joe Crow himself appeared to endorse Newsom the other day, although we never know if he understands what he is saying.

To me one Dem same as the next...

Green, open border, big spending, high inflation, woke freaks that don't care for the middle class at all or for quality education for their kids.

If you care at all for the middle class, you cannot vote Dem....any Dem.

Couldn’t have been an FBI plant right?
I had a nice long reply of many supporting evidences and hit the wrong key in my haste and lost it all. Was too late and so I never replied.

Last edited:
To me one Dem same as the next...

Green, open border, big spending, high inflation, woke freaks that don't care for the middle class at all or for quality education for their kids.
A lot of wealthy dems care about quality ed for their kids, which is why they send them to private schools. Not that doing so guarantees a quality education, but that is the intent.

• Love
Reactions: tjreese
I have no dog in the fight, tad more right than left. My guess is most in the Capitol Police were Trump voters, maybe this particular guy was fine with what went on but was still doing his job? This really isn’t a huge deal though unless I’m not seeing something.

A lot of wealthy dems care about quality ed for their kids, which is why they send them to private schools. Not that doing so guarantees a quality education, but that is the intent.

Good on them.....but the middle class they rule....NO. Choice.... Failed Union schools for them. Lol

I’m glad it’s done as well, I’ll say a bit overblown, meaningless no way. There were some that acted like imbeciles, who knows what would have happened to Pence if he were cornered and captured? Same with Pelosi. I truly hope we never see anything like that again, I also do think some that marched in but did no damage should get a slap on the wrist, perhaps a $500 fine, no jail for those that didn’t do anything to damage property.

just in case you missed this. O'bummer's fundamental transformation of the USA to a banana republic is well on its way. Make sure you click on the show more. Unarmed insurrection against the most well armed population in the world...

Since you appear to be frightened by this question, @BuilderBob6 , I will assume that you do not trust the FBI.
Bob may not answer, but only a fool...or a Biden operative...or dem...or important dem support person would not be frightened. Mike Lee digging into this...

Sen. Mike Lee Calls for Investigation of Jan. 6 Committee After Release of Jan. 6 Tapes​

Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) is calling for the Jan. 6 Committee to be investigated after House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) announced the release of 40,000 hours of video from the Jan. 6 Capitol incident, with the Utah Republican accusing the panel of intentionally hiding the footage that could provide exculpatory evidence for some Jan. 6 prisoners.

Mr. Johnson made waves online and elsewhere when he announced on Friday that previously undisclosed Jan. 6 Capitol Police security video footage would be made public starting immediately and ramping up in coming months. Roughly 90 hours have already been released, with more expected to come on Monday.

The footage shows the Capitol premises during the events of Jan. 6, 2021, when protesters upset by what they saw as a stolen 2020 presidential election made their way into the Capitol, some after battling with police.

However, some of the footage shows people casually walking beside police officers, who appear indifferent and let them saunter along.

A number of conservatives reacted to the new footage by suggesting in posts on X that the newly released tapes could have an impact on the cases of some Jan. 6 defendants.

"If January 6th was an insurrection, why were people allowed to leave like the Capitol was a movie theater?" Eric Abbenante, a filmmaker and documentarian, wrote in a post on X.

"Clearly confirms what we've said since January 6th: The J6 tapes would have exonerated every person charged, and this is why the tapes weren't released," he added. (maybe not everyone?)

As shock waves from the newly released tapes spread through online posts and commentary, Mr. Lee added his voice of concern, taking the now-defunct Jan. 6 Committee into his crosshairs.

Mr. Lee said in a series of posts that an investigation should be launched into the panel's work, while suggesting its members may have "deliberately lost or destroyed" some footage from that day's events. (Corruption...say it ain't so Joe!)

'Nice Try'​

In one message, Mr. Lee quoted a post by Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk, who shared some of the newly released security footage showing police and protesters standing around casually, with Mr. Kirk commenting, "and just like that, the J6 Committee's violent insurrection narrative has crumbled."

Mr. Lee reacted to the post by asking "why didn't Liz Cheney and Adam Kizinger ever refer to any of these tapes? Maybe they never looked for them. Maybe they never even questioned their own narrative," referring to former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), two key figures on the Jan. 6 committee.

"We need to investigate the J6 committee," Mr. Lee wrote in another post.
For her part, Ms. Cheney took to X to share a clip of previously available footage that is a compilation of violent interactions between Jan. 6 protesters and police.

"Here's some January 6th video for you," she wrote.

Mr. Kinzinger took to X to post a screengrab from the security footage appearing to show Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Missouri) running.

"Here is @HawleyMO not running from not violent attackers during the not insurrection," Mr. Kinzinger wrote.

Ms. Cheney's post drew a critical reaction from Mr. Lee, who remarked: "Liz, we've seen footage like that a million times. You made sure we saw that—and nothing else. It's the other stuffwhat you deliberately hid from us—that we find so upsetting."
"Nice try," he added. (Corruption...say it ain't so Joe!)

Mr. Lee also shared a clip released Friday showing an officer at the Capitol on Jan. 6 appearing to uncuff and release a protester, who could be seen giving a fist bump to what seemed to be another officer standing nearby.

"I walk through those doors every day—several times a day," Mr. Lee commented on the footage. "I've never seen this happen."

Much of the conservative commentary on the Jan. 6 tapes amounted to expressions of the view that the events of that day were, on the whole, less violent than the Jan. 6 Committee, and others, had made them out to be. (This is not like the months of damage that affected many across this country that was promoted by some dem politicians. This was a couple of hours against royalty...not the peons)

"This is going to rock the j6 trials," wrote commentator Tim Pool in a post on X, while sharing footage showing people walking out of the Capitol unimpeded by police officers, who are seen standing idly by.
In another post, Mr. Pool shared a video showing Capitol Police officers opening doors for protesters and ushering them through like they were part of a tour of the building.

"The police led large groups of tourists into the building, cleared the way, opened doors, and gave directions," he wrote. "These people were tricked by the USCP and now the Democrats are using their Big Lie to try to remove Trump."

Meanwhile, former President Donald Trump praised the release of the tapes by Mr. Johnson, who the former president said showed "courage and fortitude" in bringing about the disclosure of the new footage.

“Congratulations to Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson for having the Courage and Fortitude to release all of the J6 Tapes, which will explicitly reveal what really happened on January 6th!” Trump wrote in a Friday post on Truth Social.

The Jan. 6 Committee was disbanded in January this year, shortly after it released an 814-page report (pdf), which came days after the panel released an executive summary (pdf) and voted to refer President Trump to the Department of Justice to consider at least four criminal charges, including obstruction and insurrection.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting more of the horrifying footage the democrats claim of the insurrection.
You can't make this out to not be an insurrection. Grandma and grandpa, although without weapons and against the most armed country in the world had a plan. That plan was to hypnotize the country on public TV and take over the government without firing a shot. They were quite tricky in their years, but they were not going to trick the experts that currently reside in the administration. Nope...wasn't going to trick them.

just in case you missed this. O'bummer's fundamental transformation of the USA to a banana republic is well on its way. Make sure you click on the show more. Unarmed insurrection against the most well armed population in the world...

This is out of control. People getting railroaded left and right. Scared into pleading and or taking their own life. This is the Democratic party for you. Evil incarnate.

I’m glad it’s done as well, I’ll say a bit overblown, meaningless no way. There were some that acted like imbeciles, who knows what would have happened to Pence if he were cornered and captured? Same with Pelosi. I truly hope we never see anything like that again, I also do think some that marched in but did no damage should get a slap on the wrist, perhaps a $500 fine, no jail for those that didn’t do anything to damage property.

Should have been a slap on the wrist for SOME......yes.

Was it .....NO. See story above about the guy just filming that decided suicide was better than being railroaded into long prison term for walking & filming in Capitol.

So sad. I do not trust our Government.

Last edited:
Bob may not answer, but only a fool...or a Biden operative...or dem...or important dem support person would not be frightened. Mike Lee digging into this...

Sen. Mike Lee Calls for Investigation of Jan. 6 Committee After Release of Jan. 6 Tapes​

Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) is calling for the Jan. 6 Committee to be investigated after House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) announced the release of 40,000 hours of video from the Jan. 6 Capitol incident, with the Utah Republican accusing the panel of intentionally hiding the footage that could provide exculpatory evidence for some Jan. 6 prisoners.

Mr. Johnson made waves online and elsewhere when he announced on Friday that previously undisclosed Jan. 6 Capitol Police security video footage would be made public starting immediately and ramping up in coming months. Roughly 90 hours have already been released, with more expected to come on Monday.

The footage shows the Capitol premises during the events of Jan. 6, 2021, when protesters upset by what they saw as a stolen 2020 presidential election made their way into the Capitol, some after battling with police.

However, some of the footage shows people casually walking beside police officers, who appear indifferent and let them saunter along.

A number of conservatives reacted to the new footage by suggesting in posts on X that the newly released tapes could have an impact on the cases of some Jan. 6 defendants.

"If January 6th was an insurrection, why were people allowed to leave like the Capitol was a movie theater?" Eric Abbenante, a filmmaker and documentarian, wrote in a post on X.

"Clearly confirms what we've said since January 6th: The J6 tapes would have exonerated every person charged, and this is why the tapes weren't released," he added. (maybe not everyone?)

As shock waves from the newly released tapes spread through online posts and commentary, Mr. Lee added his voice of concern, taking the now-defunct Jan. 6 Committee into his crosshairs.

Mr. Lee said in a series of posts that an investigation should be launched into the panel's work, while suggesting its members may have "deliberately lost or destroyed" some footage from that day's events. (Corruption...say it ain't so Joe!)

'Nice Try'​

In one message, Mr. Lee quoted a post by Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk, who shared some of the newly released security footage showing police and protesters standing around casually, with Mr. Kirk commenting, "and just like that, the J6 Committee's violent insurrection narrative has crumbled."

Mr. Lee reacted to the post by asking "why didn't Liz Cheney and Adam Kizinger ever refer to any of these tapes? Maybe they never looked for them. Maybe they never even questioned their own narrative," referring to former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), two key figures on the Jan. 6 committee.

"We need to investigate the J6 committee," Mr. Lee wrote in another post.
For her part, Ms. Cheney took to X to share a clip of previously available footage that is a compilation of violent interactions between Jan. 6 protesters and police.

"Here's some January 6th video for you," she wrote.

Mr. Kinzinger took to X to post a screengrab from the security footage appearing to show Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Missouri) running.

"Here is @HawleyMO not running from not violent attackers during the not insurrection," Mr. Kinzinger wrote.

Ms. Cheney's post drew a critical reaction from Mr. Lee, who remarked: "Liz, we've seen footage like that a million times. You made sure we saw that—and nothing else. It's the other stuffwhat you deliberately hid from us—that we find so upsetting."
"Nice try," he added. (Corruption...say it ain't so Joe!)

Mr. Lee also shared a clip released Friday showing an officer at the Capitol on Jan. 6 appearing to uncuff and release a protester, who could be seen giving a fist bump to what seemed to be another officer standing nearby.

"I walk through those doors every day—several times a day," Mr. Lee commented on the footage. "I've never seen this happen."

Much of the conservative commentary on the Jan. 6 tapes amounted to expressions of the view that the events of that day were, on the whole, less violent than the Jan. 6 Committee, and others, had made them out to be. (This is not like the months of damage that affected many across this country that was promoted by some dem politicians. This was a couple of hours against royalty...not the peons)

"This is going to rock the j6 trials," wrote commentator Tim Pool in a post on X, while sharing footage showing people walking out of the Capitol unimpeded by police officers, who are seen standing idly by.
In another post, Mr. Pool shared a video showing Capitol Police officers opening doors for protesters and ushering them through like they were part of a tour of the building.

"The police led large groups of tourists into the building, cleared the way, opened doors, and gave directions," he wrote. "These people were tricked by the USCP and now the Democrats are using their Big Lie to try to remove Trump."

Meanwhile, former President Donald Trump praised the release of the tapes by Mr. Johnson, who the former president said showed "courage and fortitude" in bringing about the disclosure of the new footage.

“Congratulations to Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson for having the Courage and Fortitude to release all of the J6 Tapes, which will explicitly reveal what really happened on January 6th!” Trump wrote in a Friday post on Truth Social.

The Jan. 6 Committee was disbanded in January this year, shortly after it released an 814-page report (pdf), which came days after the panel released an executive summary (pdf) and voted to refer President Trump to the Department of Justice to consider at least four criminal charges, including obstruction and insurrection.
Are you saying the FBI was involved? Your post was all about the video that was released, nothing to do with the FBI. Or are you throwing a bunch of BS and see what sticks?

Only 14 people were arrested on Jan 6. Try using your brilliant deductive reasoning to explain why that was the case, given the police were overwhelmingly outnumbered and were engaged in hand to hand fighting with the protestors. See if you can do it while having your head up your ass so as to not see any video of the thousands of protestors breaking down doors and windows and beating on police officers.

Since you keep bringing it up…….like it means ANYTHING, an insurrection DOESN’T MEAN the protestors were going to take over the country. Who has made that claim besides people like you who want to use the word as an excuse?
There was no plan for the protestors to take over the government that day. It was a violent uprising against the government. That’s an insurrection. They wanted to stop or delay Pence from certifying. That’s it. Trump and his friends in congress would do the rest.

This is out of control. People getting railroaded left and right. Scared into pleading and or taking their own life. This is the Democratic party for you. Evil incarnate.
Well they are the group that push Intersectionality and so there has to be victims and winners as they choose.

Well they are the group that push Intersectionality and so there has to be victims and winners as they choose.
As you choose too! You’re saying these people that were arrested for jan6 are victims. Aren’t you? Trump says he’s a winner AND a victim.

Did you just learn the word last week and are practicing how to use it in a sentence?

• Haha
Are you saying the FBI was involved? Your post was all about the video that was released, nothing to do with the FBI. Or are you throwing a bunch of BS and see what sticks?

Only 14 people were arrested on Jan 6. Try using your brilliant deductive reasoning to explain why that was the case, given the police were overwhelmingly outnumbered and were engaged in hand to hand fighting with the protestors. See if you can do it while having your head up your ass so as to not see any video of the thousands of protestors breaking down doors and windows and beating on police officers.

Since you keep bringing it up…….like it means ANYTHING, an insurrection DOESN’T MEAN the protestors were going to take over the country. Who has made that claim besides people like you who want to use the word as an excuse?
There was no plan for the protestors to take over the government that day. It was a violent uprising against the government. That’s an insurrection. They wanted to stop or delay Pence from certifying. That’s it. Trump and his friends in congress would do the rest.
They wanted to delay the certification due to what was considered some strange happenings. Yes, the protestors were not going to take over the country, but Bob in your haste the guy that took his own life did so AFTER he was informed that his peaceful welcoming and pleading guilty for peacefully entering was going to have "added" that he would be charged as a terrorist. THIS just came out Friday and was "intentionally withheld" as the article states. So admitting they were protesters and were in no way going to take over the country...why the serious charge of terrorist...or insurrectionist even if "technically" that could fit a definition when many already know the label was not fitting in reality, but only in text.

signed,

head up arrogant a$$, but can still see reality.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
As you choose too! You’re saying these people that were arrested for jan6 are victims. Aren’t you? Trump says he’s a winner AND a victim.

Did you just learn the word last week and are practicing how to use it in a sentence?
Bob, you caught me. Damn you, I can't fool you...at least not like the dems. Didn't think you would catch me only recently learning victim and victor, but you did!

Reactions: SKYDOG and herrli

That’s only twice you’ve said Jan 6 was relatively meaningless. You need to do it more for it to be placed into the MAGA lexicon.

• Haha
I’m glad it’s done as well, I’ll say a bit overblown, meaningless no way. There were some that acted like imbeciles, who knows what would have happened to Pence if he were cornered and captured?
There would have suddenly been several dead people if the SS and Capitol Police were doing their jobs.

Reactions: SKYDOG
They wanted to delay the certification due to what was considered some strange happenings. Yes, the protestors were not going to take over the country, but Bob in your haste the guy that took his own life did so AFTER he was informed that his peaceful welcoming and pleading guilty for peacefully entering was going to have "added" that he would be charged as a terrorist. THIS just came out Friday and was "intentionally withheld" as the article states. So admitting they were protesters and were in no way going to take over the country...why the serious charge of terrorist...or insurrectionist even if "technically" that could fit a definition when many already know the label was not fitting in reality, but only in text.

signed,

head up arrogant a$$, but can still see reality.
It’s not an article, it’s a TWEET. One man saying it. I can find no information on the net that says he was going to be charged with terrorism. Can you?

What does that have to do with your REPEATED statements that the protestors didn’t have the ability to take over the country?

• Haha
I asked the question, which was, do you, Bob, trust the FBI?

It’s not an article, it’s a TWEET. One man saying it. I can find no information on the net that says he was going to be charged with terrorism. Can you?

What does that have to do with your REPEATED statements that the protestors didn’t have the ability to take over the country?
No Bob he killed himself thinking he might go to prison (which he shouldn't) for 6 months or so. Can't fool you like the dems do.

Should have been a slap on the wrist for SOME......yes.

Was it .....NO. See story above about the guy just filming that decided suicide was better than being railroaded into long prison term for walking & filming in Capitol.

So sad. I do not trust our Government.
I agree, some it seems although misguided were there for the sightseeing part of it. I surely wouldn’t have taken part but many weren’t threats at all, just part of a misguided effort in my opinion. I know this, no politician is ever going to make me act a fool though. Many that think Trump loves them would be booted from Mara lago in a New York minute, trust me, Trump is for Trump. As for Biden, he blows, that guy needs to hang ‘em up already, it’s ridiculous that these are the two likely choices, I won’t vote for either.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
That’s only twice you’ve said Jan 6 was relatively meaningless. You need to do it more for it to be placed into the MAGA lexicon.
Bob, math is not your friend. I've said that for a long time as well...many times. It has been said by many...some in this forum

Last edited:
Reactions: Boiler Buck

The Tweeter is an insurrectionist too!

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/defendants/straka-brandon

And the dead guy?

From the NY Post:
The FBI also found a video of Perna talking about walking “right into the Capitol building” with the purpose of exposing Vice President Mike Pence as a “traitor” as the veep attempted to certify the 2020 presidential election, according to records and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Perna, a follower of the QAnon conspiracy movement, admitted to the FBI that he was at the Capitol for about five or 10 minutes but claimed he was pushed inside by a crowd and that he didn’t intend to enter the building, his criminal complaint states. During a subsequent interview, he copped to using a metal pole on a window inside the Capitol because he was “frustrated,” records show.

So the metal pole guy that killed himself? He was destined to get a $500 fine and time served like Straka and many of the other delusional idiots. But he was a mentally ill Trump/QAnon follower like some of the posters in this thread, activated by his fearless leader Donnie "91 felonies" Trump, and killed himself before he could pay his $500 fine.

I think we can all agree that in a just world Trump would be charged with manslaughter for this poor fool's death.

The Tweeter is an insurrectionist too!

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/defendants/straka-brandon

And the dead guy?

From the NY Post:
The FBI also found a video of Perna talking about walking “right into the Capitol building” with the purpose of exposing Vice President Mike Pence as a “traitor” as the veep attempted to certify the 2020 presidential election, according to records and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Perna, a follower of the QAnon conspiracy movement, admitted to the FBI that he was at the Capitol for about five or 10 minutes but claimed he was pushed inside by a crowd and that he didn’t intend to enter the building, his criminal complaint states. During a subsequent interview, he copped to using a metal pole on a window inside the Capitol because he was “frustrated,” records show.

So the metal pole guy that killed himself? He was destined to get a $500 fine and time served like Straka and many of the other delusional idiots. But he was a mentally ill Trump/QAnon follower like some of the posters in this thread, activated by his fearless leader Donnie "91 felonies" Trump, and killed himself before he could pay his $500 fine.

I think we can all agree that in a just world Trump would be charged with manslaughter for this poor fool's death.
Killed himself before paying a $500 fine. Makes sense...happens every day!

Killed himself before paying a $500 fine. Makes sense...happens every day!
That kind of thing does happen all the time. Ashamed, embarrassed, mentally deficient person gets arrested and kills themselves before an expected light sentence. That was the going sentence for these Trump/QAnon following lemmings. That's what your Tweeter got for his trespass on the Capitol.

This poor soul was activated by Trump. We can all agree that Trump should get felony #92 for this sad man's death. We finally agree; Charge Trump with manslaughter!

Well Bob, as usual you have the thought process of a pop corn fart in a whirlwind.

Fourteen people were arrested on Jan 6th.
Fourteen people were out of control and probably deserved being arrested.

The MSM , Trump haters and the Jan 6th Committee, saw to it that almost 1000 more were arrested afterwards.

Releasing only information that suited their narrative. Not releasing all the videos or documentation. Hate Trump and his voters, Russia, Russia, Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine
Let's impeach him, Let's impeach him.

It's a shame that almost 1000 citizens (Trump Supporters) are suffering from Political Left Wing prosecution.
See the narrative Bob?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT