ADVERTISEMENT

Things that make you go hmmmmnnnn

Quick research: there've been three of them:

• Mark Roderick Aungst, 47, of South Williamsport, died on Wednesday. Lycoming County coroner Charles E. Kiessling, Jr., confirmed Aungst’s death to Law&Crime. Court filings show that Aungst had pleaded guilty in June to one count of parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building, a misdemeanor punishable by up to 6 months in jail and a $5,000 fine. Aungst’s plea agreement did not contemplate a sentence range, but many Jan. 6 defendants who have pleaded guilty to this charge have received sentences significantly below the statutory maximum.

Aungst’s death is believed to be the third suicide among Jan. 6 defendants.

• Christopher Stanton Georgia, 53, of Fulton County, Georgia, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound days after the Capitol siege. He had been charged with unlawful entry, a misdemeanor.
  • Matthew Perna, 37, apparently died by suicide in February, weeks ahead of his sentencing on felony obstruction and other charges to which he had pleaded guilty.
Apparently that metal pole in Serna's hands bumped upped his charges a bit.

In any event, Trump should be charged with manslaughter.

As you choose too! You’re saying these people that were arrested for jan6 are victims. Aren’t you? Trump says he’s a winner AND a victim.

Did you just learn the word last week and are practicing how to use it in a sentence?
I was going to say that 2 weeks ago. Yeah it sounds like he learned a new word alright.

Bob, math is not your friend. I've said that for a long time as well...many times. It has been said by many...some in this forum
Meaningless? Dude, Jan 6 looked like a scene from the movie “Resident Evil”. When you are beating cops and climbing the walls, it is not meaningless.

There would have suddenly been several dead people if the SS and Capitol Police were doing their jobs.
The Capitol police did not do their jobs because the deplorables’ lives mattered to them. They showed tremendous restraint as a result. Imagine if there were 2,000 Negroes beating the cops at the same time. They would have been shot on the spot. Rubber bullets at the least.

That kind of thing does happen all the time. Ashamed, embarrassed, mentally deficient person gets arrested and kills themselves before an expected light sentence. That was the going sentence for these Trump/QAnon following lemmings. That's what your Tweeter got for his trespass on the Capitol.

This poor soul was activated by Trump. We can all agree that Trump should get felony #92 for this sad man's death. We finally agree; Charge Trump with manslaughter!
There are probably 40,000 IU students and if it happened all the time we would hear more about it.

I asked the question, which was, do you, Bob, trust the FBI?
Oh FFS. How many threads inject this into.
We’ve been over this before, several times.

Obviously I am not saying that. I am saying (1) the FBI has proven itself to be dishonest, and (2) we don't know what role the FBI played on Jan 6, and thus we don't have a full picture of what happened that day.

Do you disagree with either of those points?
The FBI has not proven itself to be dishonest. Let me guess. You base that on the Russian collusion investigation and not on the over 100 years of their existence.

Read the Durham report. After all, that was trumps guy doing the investigation. Biden left him in place and let him say whatever he wanted. No hoax. No political bias. The FBI made mistakes. They have corrected the procedures that led to the mistakes.

You see to think that because the FBI doesn’t give clear, unambiguous yes/no answers to congress they must be doing something nefarious.
Yes sir, we had undercover agents at the Capitol on Jan 6. What does that lead to? More questions they SHOULDN'T answer…….and can’t because they give up sources and methods. No sir, we didn’t have agents at the Capitol. I DON’T BELIEVE YOU. Then the other side asks why didn’t you……..considering there far right groups there who were involved in a conspiracy to overturn the election.

Did you forget or just ignore my tweet showing Wray’s statement before congress last week? After which Higgins puts forth a completely unproven and unhinged accusation that the ghost buses were filled with FBI agents dressed as trump supporters. He is you. Just asking questions. Looney BS with no basis in fact. Problem is, other looneys like you take that garbage and run with it.

You want the FBI to be 100% transparent so you can have all your questions answered…….like it wouldn’t lead to more questions by you and people like you anyway…….because unless the answers include a confession of wrongdoing, you won’t be satisfied.

So to answer your overly generalized question, yes I trust the FBI. Doesn’t mean I don’t think they need oversight and scrutiny, which they get in spades.

Sad Day. Overall, in relation to history, it will be a meaningless blip on the horizon. Sorry leftist.

Nancy had her way though. Won the battle that day. But don't worry lefties, it is looking like Nancy might loose the war though, with the rediculous Trump as your next President, so you can talk about him for another 4+ years.....Oh joy.

(That is if our FBI doesn't manipulate some poor fool to assinate him first.)

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
Meaningless? Dude, Jan 6 looked like a scene from the movie “Resident Evil”. When you are beating cops and climbing the walls, it is not meaningless.
Been a couple of minutes since I saw the cops throwing punches and spraying with pepper spray, but I'm still in shock. Thank God they didn't show them going to the reflection pool and scaring little ducks into the water. However, it didn't appear any cops felt threatened at all once they allowed the protesters in. How did the cops know the protesters didn't have any guns or were they not frightened because they knew they only wanted in?

No Bob he killed himself thinking he might go to prison (which he shouldn't) for 6 months or so. Can't fool you like the dems do.
But that is somebody else’s fault right? He was a victim of the government for arresting him because he broke the freaking law.

So you’re agreeing he wasn’t going to be charged with terrorism?

Here’s the post again since you didn’t deal with any of it in your post. Focus. Answer the questions.

It’s not an article, it’s a TWEET. One man saying it. I can find no information on the net that says he was going to be charged with terrorism. Can you?

What does that have to do with your REPEATED statements that the protestors didn’t have the ability to take over the country?

Well Bob, as usual you have the thought process of a pop corn fart in a whirlwind.

Fourteen people were arrested on Jan 6th.
Fourteen people were out of control and probably deserved being arrested.

The MSM , Trump haters and the Jan 6th Committee, saw to it that almost 1000 more were arrested afterwards.

Releasing only information that suited their narrative. Not releasing all the videos or documentation. Hate Trump and his voters, Russia, Russia, Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine
Let's impeach him, Let's impeach him.

It's a shame that almost 1000 citizens (Trump Supporters) are suffering from Political Left Wing prosecution.
See the narrative Bob?
couldn't recall the number and thought it was around 1000. What is amazing is that cell phones led to many arrests, but locations of cell phone ballot mules was not accurate within a few inches...

Do you think denial is a means of coping with a childish vote that has resulted in horrific destruction unlike any foreign country has done to the USA before or do you just think there isn't denial, but a sense of proudness in destroying this country? Here let me search the net to get the answer. ;)

But that is somebody else’s fault right? He was a victim of the government for arresting him because he broke the freaking law.

So you’re agreeing he wasn’t going to be charged with terrorism?

Here’s the post again since you didn’t deal with any of it in your post. Focus. Answer the questions.

It’s not an article, it’s a TWEET. One man saying it. I can find no information on the net that says he was going to be charged with terrorism. Can you?

What does that have to do with your REPEATED statements that the protestors didn’t have the ability to take over the country?
He wasn't going to get charged because he killed himself first...for nothing of importance...unless you believe that house arrest and/or $500 was enough to do it? Maybe I should search the web...someone there can tell me how to "feel". Bob you don't direct me to anything. You are NOT qualified to direct me as shown quite often to the masses. It is only out of pity that I try to help you, but you constantly remind me why I didn't want to be a teacher...unless it was in the advanced coursework...at least working with fractions. The protesters did NOT have the ability to take over the country. Only a fool would disagree.

He wasn't going to get charged because he killed himself first...for nothing of importance...unless you believe that house arrest and/or $500 was enough to do it? Maybe I should search the web...someone there can tell me how to "feel". Bob you don't direct me to anything. You are NOT qualified to direct me as shown quite often to the masses. It is only out of pity that I try to help you, but you constantly remind me why I didn't want to be a teacher...unless it was in the advanced coursework...at least working with fractions. The protesters did NOT have the ability to take over the country. Only a fool would disagree.
Wait a second; there was NO evidence he was going to get charged with Domestic Terrorism? Just you and the tweeter saying he might have if Trump hadn't manslaughtered him?!?

angry soap opera GIF by General Hospital

The Capitol police did not do their jobs because the deplorables’ lives mattered to them. They showed tremendous restraint as a result. Imagine if there were 2,000 Negroes beating the cops at the same time. They would have been shot on the spot. Rubber bullets at the least.
Here we go. BNI has found his pulpit. "Racist, Racist, RACIST!!!" Talk about a one trick pony. I've got to admit that I'm out of the race baiting loop, is Negroes now a permissible usage once again? I don't want to knowingly use a term that offends.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
Wait a second; there was NO evidence he was going to get charged with Domestic Terrorism? Just you and the tweeter saying he might have if Trump hadn't manslaughtered him?!?

angry soap opera GIF by General Hospital
Actually, I think you too are on it. he killed himself to see what it felt like. He probably wanted to know what death was like to see if many thoughts went through his mind in his final seconds. His interest in such grew to immediate understanding after he was charged. Death or something much lesser...easy decision for anyone....happens all the time. No surprise here. Everything is much clearer when I can find something to tell me what to feel

Here we go. BNI has found his pulpit. "Racist, Racist, RACIST!!!" Talk about a one trick pony. I've got to admit that I'm out of the race baiting loop, is Negroes now a permissible usage once again? I don't want to knowingly use a term that offends.
BNI just agreed with another poster. Can't recall the poster that started that and hard to believe I can't recall due to all the substantial points he or she made. This guy says the "N" word and it took him 50 years to get off the plantation. Course some never did want to leave after the Civil War.

• Love
Reactions: Boilermaker03
BNI just agreed with another poster. Can't recall the poster that started that and hard to believe I can't recall due to all the substantial points he or she made. This guy says the "N" word and it took him 50 years to get off the plantation. Course some never did want to leave after the Civil War.

When I worked in the projects for 3+ years as a youth worker, that is the first & only time I ever heard the N word used -- DAILY and often by the kids & their parents I worked with.

Amazed me really..... haven't heard it since....until this video.

Actually, I think you too are on it. he killed himself to see what it felt like. He probably wanted to know what death was like to see if many thoughts went through his mind in his final seconds. His interest in such grew to immediate understanding after he was charged. Death or something much lesser...easy decision for anyone....happens all the time. No surprise here. Everything is much clearer when I can find something to tell me what to feel
90 Day Fiance Pao GIF by TLC

I love and respect our elderly, but passive-aggressive old people are pathetic.

Last edited:
Negroes must now be ok, and we know Boy is ok for black males because Joe Crow uses it and Uncle bni is not troubled by it. Right @BNIBoiler

Just like in the blm riots, right Uncle bni?

When I worked in the projects for 3+ years as a youth worker, that is the first & only time I ever heard the N word used -- DAILY and often by the kids & their parents I worked with.

Amazed me really..... haven't heard it since....until this video.
Dude, you need to get out more. Not sure how old you are but either have not or currently don’t listen to rap music. Or listen to black comedians.

I don’t know what you are talking about.

I've seen a decent amount of video of the outside where the protesters were just standing on the steps outside the Capitol and a rogue Capitol Officer was going around grabbing all of the non lethal grenades he could and throwing them at the crowd of people that were doing nothing. He basically caused some to attack because they were being assaulted.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV and SKYDOG
I've seen a decent amount of video of the outside where the protesters were just standing on the steps outside the Capitol and a rogue Capitol Officer was going around grabbing all of the non lethal grenades he could and throwing them at the crowd of people that were doing nothing. He basically caused some to attack because they were being assaulted.
You should report this to law enforcement. Tell them exactly how you feel.

And man up son! Report this under your true name so that law enforcement knows that you won't stand for them "Basically causing some to attack."

• Haha
Great day in the morning!! You just posted one of the most delusional post I’ve seen on this board and that’s saying a lot. You posted no video to back up your false statement. You still need some serious cult de-programming. Y’all will say and do absolutely anything to dismiss this event. When Jan 6 first went down, I’m convinced now that it was you that posted that violent protestors was Antifa posing as Chump supporters.

And man up son! Report this under your true name so that law enforcement knows that you won't stand for them "Basically causing some to attack."
Right, like that guy Ray Epps, who was put on the FBI's Most Wanted Listed for his actions - and then suddenly removed when the FBI somehow realized he was not such a dangerous guy after all.

Quite odd, it was. How can it be explained - other than FBI corruption and/or incompetence?

Reactions: SKYDOG
Great day in the morning!! You just posted one of the most delusional post I’ve seen on this board and that’s saying a lot.
You must not read your own posts. I don't blame you.

Reminds me, how are you coming on backing up your claims that kkk endorses repub candidates "all the time", and Trump says "the Blacks" all the time?

Dude, you need to get out more. Not sure how old you are but either have not or currently don’t listen to rap music. Or listen to black comedians.

I am out plenty, but thanks for your suggestion. However, I will not listen to rap, and I only listen to PG rated comedians. Going to Nate Bargatze next. He's pretty funny, check him out.

I do hope you are not saying that language is ok, because a black person said it???

Last edited:
Great day in the morning!! You just posted one of the most delusional post I’ve seen on this board and that’s saying a lot. You posted no video to back up your false statement. You still need some serious cult de-programming. Y’all will say and do absolutely anything to dismiss this event. When Jan 6 first went down, I’m convinced now that it was you that posted that violent protestors was Antifa posing as Chump supporters.
So you're just immediately going to call it a false statement? Will love it when the video comes out and you look like an ass. I can't post it because I don't have access to it, but trust me, it exists.

protestors was Antifa posing as Chump supporters.

Dems invade T rallies all the time and cause problems ......why deny it??

10 Antifa members charged for alleged attacks on California pro-Trump protesters: 'Criminal acts'

Last edited:
I am out plenty, but thanks for your suggestion. However, I will not listen to rap, and I only listen to PG rated comedians. Going to Nate Bargatze next. He's pretty funny, check him out.

I do hope you are not saying that language is ok, because a black person said it???
That explains it. Nothing wrong with that. I’m old enough to be around when rap first became commercial in 1979. The late 80s when gansta rap began that’s when the n-word came into play in hip hop music. However, a couple decades before that, blacks have been using the word amongst ourselves for some reason. Some used it when arguing. Some used it endearingly when we greet each other. Black comedians like the legendary Richard Prior used the word in his comedy. Some of y’all that played ball at the Co-Rec probably heard it there. The bottom line is I don’t know why we use the amongst ourselves, it’s not ok, but we do. That sure doesn’t mean that anyone else can use the word.

Right, like that guy Ray Epps, who was put on the FBI's Most Wanted Listed for his actions - and then suddenly removed when the FBI somehow realized he was not such a dangerous guy after all.

Quite odd, it was. How can it be explained - other than FBI corruption and/or incompetence?
Except for that is empirically not true. Show me where that two bit Trump lover that you are obsessed with for NO reason was on any most wanted list.

LOL I think you may be the last conspiracy theorist that still believes this conspiracy theory.

I mean, sure. If you just want to flat out make shit up you can write all kinds of stuff that sounds terrible.

Except for that is empirically not true. Show me where that two bit Trump lover was on any most wanted list.

I mean, sure. If you just want to flat out make shit up you can write all kinds of stuff that sounds terrible.
I mean, sure. Let's see if you are big enough yet to admit it when you are wrong, which is quite often.

Lol the FBI Capitol Violence list until they found him.

NOT the FBI’s Most Wanted list. Bin Laden or Whitey Bulger he ain’t.
"on January 8, the FBI placed Ray Epps on their most wanted list. He remained there until July 1st, which was a day after 'The New York Times' reported that Epps had encouraged Trump supporters to breach the Capitol. "

That explains it. Nothing wrong with that. I’m old enough to be around when rap first became commercial in 1979. The late 80s when gansta rap began that’s when the n-word came into play in hip hop music. However, a couple decades before that, blacks have been using the word amongst ourselves for some reason. Some used it when arguing. Some used it endearingly when we greet each other. Black comedians like the legendary Richard Prior used the word in his comedy. Some of y’all that played ball at the Co-Rec probably heard it there. The bottom line is I don’t know why we use the amongst ourselves, it’s not ok, but we do. That sure doesn’t mean that anyone else can use the word.

Sad that you posted this during a Purdue game. Thought you were a fan??

Oh FFS. How many threads inject this into.
We’ve been over this before, several times.

The FBI has not proven itself to be dishonest. Let me guess. You base that on the Russian collusion investigation and not on the over 100 years of their existence.
The FBI used a dossier against Trump even after the provider admitted he could not verify it when offered 1 Mil. That is not dishonest to you?

Were charges brought against the corrupt agents who did that?

Btw, if you think the FBI was honest during the Hoover years of its "100 years of existence", you are completely uneducated on the topic. Even @BNIBoiler appears to know that Hoover was a corrupt hack.

Read the Durham report. After all, that was trumps guy doing the investigation. Biden left him in place and let him say whatever he wanted. No hoax. No political bias. The FBI made mistakes. They have corrected the procedures that led to the mistakes.
You have either completely misunderstood the findings of the Durham report - or are lying about it. Even this item from a regime source contradicts what you are saying:

https://apnews.com/article/durham-r...016-campaign-f3039e651eeb35a09091c363419e6766

You see to think that because the FBI doesn’t give clear, unambiguous yes/no answers to congress they must be doing something nefarious.
Yes sir, we had undercover agents at the Capitol on Jan 6. What does that lead to? More questions they SHOULDN'T answer…….and can’t because they give up sources and methods.
The FBI can operate without oversight and refuse to tell Congress how many informants were present on Jan 6 because that would give up sources and methods? You think it is a secret they use informants?

No sir, we didn’t have agents at the Capitol. I DON’T BELIEVE YOU. Then the other side asks why didn’t you……..considering there far right groups there who were involved in a conspiracy to overturn the election.
The FBI said there was no such conspiracy, but here you are saying there was. Does that mean you actually do think the FBI is dishonest?

Did you forget or just ignore my tweet showing Wray’s statement before congress last week? After which Higgins puts forth a completely unproven and unhinged accusation that the ghost buses were filled with FBI agents dressed as trump supporters. He is you. Just asking questions. Looney BS with no basis in fact. Problem is, other looneys like you take that garbage and run with it.
Higgins looniness has nothing to do with FBI dishonesty. If he claimed the FBI was hiding the remains of alien invaders or Jimmy Hoffa, does that mean to you the FBI must be honest since the claim can't be true?
You want the FBI to be 100% transparent so you can have all your questions answered…….like it wouldn’t lead to more questions by you and people like you anyway…….because unless the answers include a confession of wrongdoing, you won’t be satisfied.

So to answer your overly generalized question, yes I trust the FBI. Doesn’t mean I don’t think they need oversight and scrutiny, which they get in spades.
In spades? From whom? Certainly nobody in the Joe Crow DoJ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT