ADVERTISEMENT

The Next Time Someone Tells You CRT isn't Being Taught in Schools....

I got your back on this one. WTF?
I only used it after Biden used it to see if he’d call me a racist and getting upset about it while not saying a word about Biden using it! It was a test and he failed it. Questioned me but didn’t acknowledge Biden using it.

I don't condone it, but BNI has done and said far worse on here in the past.
I only used it after Biden used it to see if he’d call me a racist and getting upset about it while not saying a word about Biden using it! It was a test and he failed it. Questioned me but didn’t acknowledge Biden using it.

Reactions: Level 42
Until black people quit using the N word in everyday language, it's hard to believe that they consider it all that offensive.
Well the left is offended by everything, so it really isn't all that surprising. You should hear what I have been called by black people.

And no I won't repeat because unlike BNI, I don't hold an entire race responsible for a few morons.

Reactions: FreedomWins
Until black people quit using the N word in everyday language, it's hard to believe that they consider it all that offensive.
Say that word in Chi-town on the corner of 71st Street and Stoney Island. You will find out with the quickness how offensive the word is.

Say that word in Chi-town on the corner of 71st Street and Stoney Island. You will find out with the quickness how offensive the word is.
The party of lack of impulse control?

No wonder black people shoot each other over someone getting disrespected.........

So a Jewish person is not going to whup your ass if you say the K-word?
No. For the same reason Jewish people aren't out shooting eachother up every weekend.

Black people are literally shooting eachother over something someone said. And we're not just talking once in a while, we're talking like, cultural norm stuff. These morons get in an argument over Facebook and then the next thing you know, there's a drive by shooting. Does that sound normal to you?

No. For the same reason Jewish people aren't out shooting eachother up every weekend.

Black people are literally shooting eachother over something someone said. And we're not just talking once in a while, we're talking like, cultural norm stuff. These morons get in an argument over Facebook and then the next thing you know, there's a drive by shooting. Does that sound normal to you?
BNIDumbass has made it clear that he doesn’t care about black lives if there’s nothing to gain politically for the Democrat party. He said the Chicago shootings every weekend “are what they are.” He doesn’t care unless his masters benefit.

No? Yell the K-word at the corner of Skokie Blvd and Main St in Skokie, IL and see what happens to you.

No? Yell the K-word at the corner of Skokie Blvd and Main St in Skokie, IL and see what happens to you.
That retort is so weak.

Go watch “Blazing Saddles” and then throw your TV out the window to show how upset you are.

That retort is so weak.

Go watch “Blazing Saddles” and then throw your TV out the window to show how upset you are.
The late great Richard Pryor wrote those jokes in that movie.

Just say it on Stoney Island Ave. I hope your family has insurance.

The late great Richard Pryor wrote those jokes in that movie.

Just say it on Stoney Island Ave. I hope your family has insurance.
So, is Richard Pryor a Gumbo or Sambo?

What about Quentin Tarantino and Pulp Fiction, plenty of the N word being thrown around in that one.

Damn racists.

No this is just another example of CRT being taught in our schools when you incorrectly said it wasn’t
You or somebody already posted about the Detroit School Superintendent. Well, if they are going to teach about systemic racism, Plessy vs. Ferguson, Brown vs Board vs Board of Education then don't worry about it. That stuff should to discussed, particularly in a social studies class. That is where I learned it in school along with history class. That is the real CRT. If they are teaching that white people should hate themselves, oppressor this dependent that then again his Superintendent is not teaching CRT like it is taught in law schools. Just because he says it is CRT does not mean that it is so. Remember, no one knew about CRT until a year, year and half ago. Unless this superintendent has a law background, I bet he never took a CRT class. Grad school possible, but I doubt it.

If he is indeed implementing CRT, because of all the negative talk of of the critics, he may be doing this to be difficult. To get back at the so-called critics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT