ADVERTISEMENT

The Next Time Someone Tells You CRT isn't Being Taught in Schools....

how much training have teachers been given,
are they even teaching/indoctrinating crt correctly?

90% of those screaming about CRT.

Left conveniently ignores the truth again. Oh and this:

1c57gombpdx71.jpg

90% of those screaming about CRT.

Bingo. This is exactly what I’ve been saying for months. I heard the sound bite this morning. These dumb asses don’t even know what CRT is. They watch Faux News and get told that it is the boogie man. Then they conflate CRT with black history and now want to ban something that is not and will not be taught in K-12 schools.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Bingo. This is exactly what I’ve been saying for months. I heard the sound bite this morning. These dumb asses don’t even know what CRT is. They watch Faux News and get told that it is the boogie man. Then they conflate CRT with black history and now want to ban something that is not and will not be taught in K-12 schools.

How then do you explain the NEA (nation's largest teachers union) officially voting to approve training of teachers to implement teaching of CRT in the K-12 grades across the country? So if it ain't being taught now, it will be soon. Perhaps that is why Mr Mac in Virginia said parents have no right to determine what their children will be taught. He has a pretty good idea many of them will object, being as most of us (as is well known) are thorough-going racists. Right?

These dumb asses don’t even know what CRT is. They watch Faux News and get told that it is the boogie man. Then they conflate CRT with black history and now want to ban something that is not and will not be taught in K-12 schools.
You have got to be the single most self un-aware person on here. The hypocrisy of this post when coming from you is flat out amazing.

How then do you explain the NEA (nation's largest teachers union) officially voting to approve training of teachers to implement teaching of CRT in the K-12 grades across the country? So if it ain't being taught now, it will be soon. Perhaps that is why Mr Mac in Virginia said parents have no right to determine what their children will be taught. He has a pretty good idea many of them will object, being as most of us (as is well known) are thorough-going racists. Right?
Bingo. He's swallowed all the misinformation that CNN has fed him and gone back for 10ths.

All while wearing this t-shirt:

s-l400.jpg

There are approximately 330 million people in United States
Fox News top rated opinion show gets about 3 million viewers nightly.

Good try, but try again to explain why parents are upset across the country. Try again to explain why 70% of people think the country is on the wrong track (economy, inflation, borders, crime, schools etc etc).

Believe me, just like the right wing critics these teachers don’t know a damn thing about CRT either. They might be trying to implement something but it ain’t going to be the actual CRT taught in grad and law schools. Even though the real CRT does not teach white kids to hate themselves or blacks are the victims or whatever the critics say, it is an advance topic. CRT is about racism and how it interjects in the legal system.

Believe me, just like the right wing critics these teachers don’t know a damn thing about CRT either. They might be trying to implement something but it ain’t going to be the actual CRT taught in grad and law schools. Even though the real CRT does not teach white kids to hate themselves or blacks are the victims or whatever the critics say, it is an advance topic. CRT is about racism and how it interjects in the legal system.

Oh I see, so CRT is not CRT unless it's the grad school level version.

So when when they teach science in elementary school, do you object because they aren't doing biochemistry?

When they do art, do you say thats not art because its not oil painting?

When they do social studies, do you object because they aren't research urban development in mid century 20th northern england?

You and the other “enlightened“ libs who keep harping on this are the one’s out of step and clueless. when kids are being taught that white kids are bad, black kids are victims, that is not the way to remove hate from our society . Below are several examples of schools perverting kid in the name of CRT. You can deny all you want but CRT, like BLM has been hijacked by radical marxists who want to tear down our Republic and replace it with a Dictatorship.

One premise of CRT is that it is going to take a radical approach to make faster progress in race in our country. The world
has a history of slavery for thousands of years, our country for 400+ years. In the past 100 years enormous progress has been made and continues to be made. The current approach in the name of CRT will set race relations back 200 year or worse. It takes time to do it right.

You and the other “enlightened“ libs who keep harping on this are the one’s out of step and clueless. when kids are being taught that white kids are bad, black kids are victims, that is not the way to remove hate from our society . Below are several examples of schools perverting kid in the name of CRT. You can deny all you want but CRT, like BLM has been hijacked by radical marxists who want to tear down our Republic and replace it with a Dictatorship.

One premise of CRT is that it is going to take a radical approach to make faster progress in race in our country. The world
has a history of slavery for thousands of years, our country for 400+ years. In the past 100 years enormous progress has been made and continues to be made. The current approach in the name of CRT will set race relations back 200 year or worse. It takes time to do it right.
You are right. The examples you posted are in the “name” of CRT. This a shame and it will set race relations back years. I read all of the example you posted. Not one mentioned discussions of race AND the legal system, which is the real CRT. The examples talk about privilege, communism, Angela Davis and other crap. I see why parents don’t want this if indeed they have already or trying to implement it in schools. However, both sides need stop calling and conflating it with CRT. I still think that is the fault of Faux News from the get go.

You are right. The examples you posted are in the “name” of CRT. This a shame and it will set race relations back years. I read all of the example you posted. Not one mentioned discussions of race AND the legal system, which is the real CRT. The examples talk about privilege, communism, Angela Davis and other crap. I see why parents don’t want this if indeed they have already or trying to implement it in schools. However, both sides need stop calling and conflating it with CRT. I still think that is the fault of Faux News from the get go.
Of course you would. You think any news organization that you disagree with is the devil.

On a more serious note, I've shown you before that CRT isn't a singular thing.

"CRT is not a diversity and inclusion “training” but a practice of interrogating the role of race and racism in society that emerged in the legal academy and spread to other fields of scholarship. Crenshaw—who coined the term “CRT”—notes that CRT is not a noun, but a verb. It cannot be confined to a static and narrow definition but is considered to be an evolving and malleable practice."

Reactions: Level 42
Of course you would. You think any news organization that you disagree with is the devil.

On a more serious note, I've shown you before that CRT isn't a singular thing.

"CRT is not a diversity and inclusion “training” but a practice of interrogating the role of race and racism in society that emerged in the legal academy and spread to other fields of scholarship. Crenshaw—who coined the term “CRT”—notes that CRT is not a noun, but a verb. It cannot be confined to a static and narrow definition but is considered to be an evolving and malleable practice."

First of all, CRT is too advanced for K-12. I can see tweaking this and tweaking that but those examples are a complete 180 from the original. CRT is suppose to explain racism and the legal system to understand and make it better. CRT has nothing to do with individual racism and biases.

First of all, CRT is too advanced for K-12. I can see tweaking this and tweaking that but those examples are a complete 180 from the original. CRT is suppose to explain racism and the legal system to understand and make it better. CRT has nothing to do with individual racism and biases.
There you go again. You're defining it in a way that even the person that coined CRT says you can't.

There you go again. You're defining it in a way that even the person that coined CRT says you can't.
Krenshaw, the person that coined the term never meant CRT to teach that white people have privilege and the kids will grow up hating themselves. Faux News won’t invite her or any other CRT expert on to set the record straight. Instead, Faux News and repub candidates prefer to use the CRT in the the school narrative to scare people away from the dem candidates. Or to remove traditional black history from the curriculum like removing books about Rosa Parks and MLK.

• Haha
It's possible to know a particular issue is important to people based on what you hear people talking about, and not know much about that issue at the same time...
Are you REALLY trying to defend this? How freakin partisan are you when you can't just say this is insane?

That guy is not saying the issue "important" to him. He's saying he BELIEVES something he's being told without even understanding the issue and making a decision for himself.

You are defending this shit......that goes on in right and left wing media, social media, at the water cooler, at supper tables........every day in this country. Believing what your told without the slightest effort to understand it for yourself. It's a big reason why we are so divided. Truth doesn't matter. Just believe what you're told, as long it fits your politics.

And yet you come on here and rant about the left wing media.......but this is just fine. Jfc. If you EVER again bitch about the left believing only what they are told by the media you are nothing but a hypocrite........which you love to accuse others of being.

Yes it's possible.......does that make it reasonable......and what kind of disengaged, lazy, biased asshole would act this way......or defend it? You are so full of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Are you REALLY trying to defend this? How freakin partisan are you when you can't just say this is insane?

That guy is not saying the issue "important" to him. He's saying he BELIEVES something he's being told without even understanding the issue and making a decision for himself.

You are defending this shit......that goes on in right and left wing media, social media, at the water cooler, at supper tables........every day in this country. Believing what your told without the slightest effort to understand it for yourself. It's a big reason why we are so divided. Truth doesn't matter. Just believe what you're told, as long it fits your politics.

And yet you come on here and rant about the left wing media.......but this is just fine. Jfc. If you EVER again bitch about the left believing only what they are told by the media you are nothing but a hypocrite........which you love to accuse others of being.

Yes it's possible.......does that make it reasonable......and what kind of disengaged, lazy, biased asshole would act this way......or defend it? You are so full of shit.
You appear somewhere in between:

Step 1 - Denial
Step 2 - Anger

Good luck with the process of eventually getting to Step 5. You aren't alone, many on the left and in the mainstream media are right where you are today.

You appear somewhere in between:

Step 1 - Denial
Step 2 - Anger

Good luck with the process of eventually getting to Step 5. You aren't alone, many on the left and in the mainstream media are right where you are today.
Yeah, just make it about me and not about lemmings that are in your party too......from the biggest media whiner on the board.

You gonna defend this too?

Yeah, just make it about me and not about lemmings that are in your party too......from the biggest media whiner on the board.

You gonna defend this too?
Denial hasn't been a good strategy for democrats/MSM.

1) Rise in violent crime largely ignored
2) Border crisis - covered lightly
3) Inflation - told voters " its just transitory"
4) Education - "CRT doesn't exist, or isn't taught in schools". Sided with Teachers union all throughout Covid.

Forget Republicans that watch Hannity/Tucker. Look at the independents and/or those that voted for Biden just one year ago, but switched to Republicans in New Jersey and Virginia.

Democrats/MSM would be wise to get away from FDS (Fox derangement syndrome). They spend so much time trying to refute every FOX opinion show....opinions.....that they are missing the big picture. None of the above are made up issues, they are issues that are going to lead to a woodshed beating next November.....unless the democrats wake up and stop ignoring these issues.

Last edited:

4) Education - "CRT doesn't exist, or isn't taught in schools". Sided with Teachers union all throughout Covid.

Forget Republicans that watch Hannity/Tucker. Look at the independents and/or those that voted for Biden just one year ago, but switched to Republicans in New Jersey and Virginia.

Democrats/MSM would be wise to get away from FDS (Fox derangement syndrome). They spend so much time trying to refute every FOX opinion show....opinions.....that they are missing the big pictue. None of the above are made up issues, they are issues that are going to lead to a woodshed beating next November.....unless the democrats wake up and stop ignoring these issues.
Don’t forget TDS that’s still alive and well.

Self awareness? Who isn't self aware here? A trumper believes something is bad, that he doesn't even understand. Just believes because he was told to.

You hypocrites won't even call out one of your own who is clearly clueless.

You gonna defend this too......or just spout nonsense?
Or just believe MSNBC, ABC (and George Stephanopoulous), NBC (and Chuck Todd) or CBS (the station that tripped over themselves to fawn over Cuomo) because Builder Bob says to.

Believe MSM
Believe MSM
Believe MSM

Democrats/MSM would be wise to get away from FDS (Fox derangement syndrome). They spend so much time trying to refute every FOX opinion show....opinions.....that they are missing the big picture. None of the above are made up issues, they are issues that are going to lead to a woodshed beating next November.....unless the democrats wake up and stop ignoring these issues.
Well put!

NGL, I could bend an ear to the idea of a commitment for education, situation. State level, of course.

I guess you're talking to yourself.......because it sure as hell doesn't have anything to do with what I said. But that's the point isn't it? You can even acknowledge that this guy....... ONE GUY.......from your tribe is guilty of exactly the same thing you accuse dems of doing. Unconditionally believing what they are told to believe. Just deflect to something else. Don't acknowledge the truth. Never admit anything. That's the trump way.

Even better, make up some new shortcut to label anybody who dares to point out your bullshit hypocrisy. You constantly rant about how liberal media opinions on CNN or MSNBC are dangerous to our country............but apparently the ones coming from FOX aren't because.......surprise.........you agree with them. This old man watches Tucker or Hannity or listens to Kirk or Levine........that's where his partisan ignorance comes from. But your refusal to even acknowledge what he said shows you have zero objectivity and are embarrassed to admit that there are pubs who are easily swayed by the right wing as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT