ADVERTISEMENT

The market is crashing…….in a sense

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
But at the same time it’s doing well………because trump is ahead in the polls. How can it be both? Only in his mind. It’s good because because of the polls but it’s crashing because Biden is president.

Oh, and if he loses there will be a crash like 1929. Same thing he said would happen if he lost in 2020.

Aren’t you scared? Eh, words mean nothing.

And please don’t forget. He’s been right about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
And please don’t forget. He’s been right about everything.
He is certainly right in that ending comment, "The people who are running our government are corrupt and incompetent."

Can't argue with that one, right Bob?

PS, is Kamala the Momala our country needs, in your view?

He is certainly right in that ending comment, "The people who are running our government are corrupt and incompetent."

Can't argue with that one, right Bob?

PS, is Kamala the Momala our country needs, in your view?
Don’t talk about the fact that he completely contradicted himself…….and he’s drawing ridiculous conclusions to make himself look better, as ALWAYS.

He takes credit for all the good stuff and blames someone else for all the bad stuff. And you dipshts think that’s totally normal. Doesn’t tell you anything about his character, because character doesn’t matter. How does character possibly affect decisions?

Don’t talk about the fact that he completely contradicted himself…….and he’s drawing ridiculous conclusions to make himself look better, as ALWAYS.
There is no need to. That is evident to everyone.

Are you saying that is different from your racist hero, Joe Crow, who recently took credit for bringing down the 9% inflation he "inherited" from Trump? Has Trump ever said anything so dishonest and absurd to make himself look good? I don't think so.

He takes credit for all the good stuff and blames someone else for all the bad stuff. And you dipshts think that’s totally normal. Doesn’t tell you anything about his character, because character doesn’t matter. How does character possibly affect decisions?
I don't think it is normal, just like I don't think Crow's lifetime of plagiarizing and lying about his accomplishments is normal. Nor is blaming so many of his failures on Trump - such as the Afg fiasco, the border fiasco, and the 9% inflation.

Given the choice in Nov between two candidates of deplorable character, all a thinking person can do is compare their records as president - from which Trump is a clear choice because his policies and actions were vastly better for the nation than Crow's.

Are you talking about Biden or someone else?

It only took Biden one year….

Lol. You stock market much? 2022. You are aware the markets fluctuate right?

But of course you’re avoiding the point. Trump saying his poll numbers are driving the market. Even you can’t believe that. And it’s all gloom and doom if he’s not elected. Breadlines in the streets. Vote trump and he will fix everything.

Lol. You stock market much? 2022. You are aware the markets fluctuate right?

But of course you’re avoiding the point. Trump saying his poll numbers are driving the market. Even you can’t believe that. And it’s all gloom and doom if he’s not elected. Breadlines in the streets. Vote trump and he will fix everything.
The stock market is up 35%, less the greedy corporations offsetting the 20% bidenflation leaves a net gain of 15%.

Spectacular gains from Bidenomics.

Meanwhile, that was the roughly yearly gain under Trump.

Don’t you feel stupid?

• Love
The stock market is up 35%, less the greedy corporations offsetting the 20% bidenflation leaves a net gain of 15%.

Don’t you feel stupid?
@BuilderBob6 He should feel stupid but obviously doesn't. He can't see the clear signs that everything he blames Trump for, Biden has done in spades. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Reactions: SKYDOG

Don’t you feel stupid?
Dude, I didn’t make ANY statement regarding the market of Trump vs Biden. You’ve now deflected from the point TWICE………because you don’t want to talk about the point of the thread. I realize it’s embarrassing to support a narcissist who always finds a way to take credit for everything.

Trump is saying the market is great because of his poll numbers but it’s bad because Biden is president. Square that.

Dude, I didn’t make ANY statement regarding the market of Trump vs Biden. You’ve now deflected from the point TWICE………because you don’t want to talk about the point of the thread. I realize it’s embarrassing to support a narcissist who always finds a way to take credit for everything.

Trump is saying the market is great because of his poll numbers but it’s bad because Biden is president. Square that.
What’s embarrassing is support a President who has this idiot as his economic advisor.

Feel free to add your economic wisdom in this thread…

Ok. Just keep deflecting. Works for you.
What did I deflect…I said the election wasn’t rigged. Can you move beyond the “main point of the thread” and answer other topics presented in the thread?

Nope. Because if the conversation moves from Jan 6th…@BuilderBob loses. Meanwhile Biden Bozo and Bernstein clown wreck the economy.

But hey, it’s free tickets to the Bidenomics circus.🤡 🎪

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT