ADVERTISEMENT

The "Law and order" president just freed his criminal pal.

Your last paragraph says it all. Whats the problem?

Does not using the gesture somehow infringe on your freedoms? Is it a major inconvenience for you to refrain from using it? This wasn't a liberal highjacking of an all American hand gesture.......so you shouldn't be upset.......they did nothing wrong here. This was white nationalists........its ok for you to blame them for this assault on the American way of life.
Does not using the gesture somehow infringe on your freedoms? Is it a major inconvenience for you to refrain from using it?
Do you roll over each and every time that something new is deemed 'racist'? It's now being perpetrated that one is racist simply by being born with lighter skin. That mindset is as destructive as the myth that a person born with darker skin is inferior.

I guess you can keep using it like you did before you knew it’s used by white nationalists and kkk members. Just don’t get upset when someone mistakes you for being a part of that group.

It’s kinda similar to the expression that not all trump fans are white supremacists but all white supremacists are trump fans.

you choose the company to be associated with.

I guess you can keep using it like you did before you knew it’s used by white nationalists and kkk members. Just don’t get upset when someone mistakes you for being a part of that group.

It’s kinda similar to the expression that not all trump fans are white supremacists but all white supremacists are trump fans.

you choose the company to be associated with.
It's never been a symbol I used. I'm simply making a point that our society is allowing the alt left and/or right to dictate what is acceptable. Perhaps you'll understand what I mean when you hear yourself apologizing for the way you were born.

Saying "good morning" doesn't make you a white supremacist, but arguing on their behalf every chance you get does.
That was a joke just like this 'OK' hand gesture started out as less than 3 years ago. Pushing back on this insanity is the opposite as you put it, "arguing on their behalf every chance I get". Like I said, our society is allowing the alt left and/or right to dictate what is acceptable. Sorry, but I'm not apologizing that I was born a caucasian male. I'm also not apologizing for thinking that it's wrong when girls who are biological males are allowed to compete against biological females and are shattering records in women's sports.

That was a joke just like this 'OK' hand gesture started out as less than 3 years ago. Pushing back on this insanity is the opposite as you put it, "arguing on their behalf every chance I get". Like I said, our society is allowing the alt left and/or right to dictate what is acceptable. Sorry, but I'm not apologizing that I was born a caucasian male. I'm also not apologizing for thinking that it's wrong when girls who are biological males are allowed to compete against biological females and are shattering records in women's sports.

Nobody mentioned trans people, but by all means continue your rant.

Does not using the gesture somehow infringe on your freedoms? Is it a major inconvenience for you to refrain from using it?
Do you roll over each and every time that something new is deemed 'racist'? It's now being perpetrated that one is racist simply by being born with lighter skin. That mindset is as destructive as the myth that a person born with darker skin is inferior.
Who is perpetrating that? Were you just being sarcastic or did you actually hear some left wing extremist spout that garbage and you're using that idiot as some sort of example of the Dem party or BLM?

Why does it seem you guys have to go to extremes to try and convince people something innocuous is going to lead some radical change to society?

Are you just burnt out on racism? What does it matter if something is deemed racist? The pendulum is definitely swinging that way right now........but it will go back and society will find the sweet spot. What do you care? For me, if white, racist trash are using that gesture I'm going to try really hard to remember not to use it. Problem solved.

Neo Nazis and the like are the scum of the earth. If I can do something as simple as not gesturing ok to someone so I don't spread a symbol that means something to them I'll do it.

Who is perpetrating that? Were you just being sarcastic or did you actually hear some left wing extremist spout that garbage and you're using that idiot as some sort of example of the Dem party or BLM?

Why does it seem you guys have to go to extremes to try and convince people something innocuous is going to lead some radical change to society?

Are you just burnt out on racism? What does it matter if something is deemed racist? The pendulum is definitely swinging that way right now........but it will go back and society will find the sweet spot. What do you care? For me, if white, racist trash are using that gesture I'm going to try really hard to remember not to use it. Problem solved.

Neo Nazis and the like are the scum of the earth. If I can do something as simple as not gesturing ok to someone so I don't spread a symbol that means something to them I'll do it.
Society will find the sweet spot. Gotcha. I don't know anyone personally on this board and would like to think that we all do our best to treat others equally regardless of superficial qualities like the color of their skin, so I find it telling that a book like 'White Fragility' is one of the best selling books in America and major cities like Seattle are mandating that white employees attend training called “Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness."

Last edited:
A hand gesture that has meant ‘okay’ for centuries is now yet another sign of racism. Okay, whatever. I’m looking forward to seeing when a certain type of smile is deemed racist.

hopefully you use our original anthem gesture,
rather than putting your hand over your heart

530b8b12c4dd9308e069cfe499eaa9b2--bellamy-salute-pledge-of-allegiance.jpg

Reactions: BleedinGold
Society will find the sweet spot. Gotcha. I don't know anyone personally on this board and would like to think that we all do our best to treat others equally regardless of superficial qualities like the color of their skin, so I find it telling that a book like 'White Fragility' is one of the best selling books in America and major cities like Seattle are mandating that white employees attend training called “Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness."

Seattle is possibly the most extreme city in our country when it comes to progressive issues. You know that. Are you really afraid that attitude is going to sweep across the country and become national policy?

Again, are you just burnt out? Why do you care what they do in Seattle? In a big picture way, why is this important to you? I really want to understand. Not trying to do a gotcha thing, I just don't get it.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Seattle is possibly the most extreme city in our country when it comes to progressive issues. You know that. Are you really afraid that attitude is going to sweep across the country and become national policy?

Again, are you just burnt out? Why do you care what they do in Seattle? In a big picture way, why is this important to you? I really want to understand. Not trying to do a gotcha thing, I just don't get it.
You asked, "Who is perpetrating that? Were you just being sarcastic or did you actually hear some left wing extremist spout that garbage and you're using that idiot as some sort of example of the Dem party or BLM?" and I answer. Now, of course, you respond with "That's just Seattle!" The same type of actions are taking place in cities, schools and corporations across the country.

You asked, "Who is perpetrating that? Were you just being sarcastic or did you actually hear some left wing extremist spout that garbage and you're using that idiot as some sort of example of the Dem party or BLM?" and I answer. Now, of course, you respond with "That's just Seattle!" The same type of actions are taking place in cities, schools and corporations across the country.
Our cities, schools, and corporations are reaching that one is racist simply by being born with lighter skin? That's crazy.That was your statement I was challenging.

I think most of America believes the stuff you posted on Seattle is ridiculous.

Let them be ridiculous. It's not being taught in schools here, not in my corporation. You simply can't or won't say why this matters so much to you.

Our cities, schools, and corporations are reaching that one is racist simply by being born with lighter skin? That's crazy.That was your statement I was challenging.

I think most of America believes the stuff you posted on Seattle is ridiculous.

Let them be ridiculous. It's not being taught in schools here, not in my corporation. You simply can't or won't say why this matters so much to you.
Keep your head in the sand Bob

Reactions: SKYDOG
As long as things don’t happen in their neighborhood or town, most people don’t see a problem or care to deep with it. Ignore it as it will just go away after awhile they hope.
Lol. This from the people who have said since the beginning of Trump's presidency that how they we're doing personally was the concern.......Trump's behavior or it's effect wasn't their concern. Now you're worried about the BLM effect on society. Convenient.

I noticed rereading the thread that not one of the board conservatives had anything to say about the obvious corruption from the president (the actual subject). All good?

Reactions: indy35
Hey Bob, have any choice words for Biden flashing the okay sign? As you stated back in July when Roger Stone used it, "How long are these people going to keep denying the obvious?"
Was Biden around people shouting white power while doing it?

Hey Bob, have any choice words for Biden flashing the okay sign? As you stated back in July when Roger Stone used it, "How long are these people going to keep denying the obvious?"
I don't know what to tell you dude. You seem to spend a lot of time searching for gotcha shit.........and posting threads about all you find.

I googled it and found this........Which is all the time I'm gonna waste actually considering Biden is a white supremacist based on one gesture taken out of context.

I don't know what to tell you dude. You seem to spend a lot of time searching for gotcha shit.........and posting threads about all you find.

I googled it and found this........Which is all the time I'm gonna waste actually considering Biden is a white supremacist based on one gesture taken out of context.

Sure thing Bob. Thanks for being liberal hypocrite #3. He's a racist white supremacist and we all know it. He even chose a VP candidate who's family once owned thousands of slaves and tries to pass her off as an african-american. Am I doing this right Pox?

Sure thing Bob. Thanks for being liberal hypocrite #3. He's a racist white supremacist and we all know it. He even chose a VP candidate who's family once owned thousands of slaves and tries to pass her off as an african-american. Am I doing this right Pox?
You're doing a terrible job. Whatever "it" is.

• Haha
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT