ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
I know most people are not giving our Boilers much of a chance in this game, but I would like to see effort and fight (and the Spoilermakers) out there today.

Any definitive word on O'Connell yet?

Boiler Up!!

I know most people are not giving our Boilers much of a chance in this game, but I would like to see effort and fight (and the Spoilermakers) out there today.

Boiler Up!!
@ImRonBurgandy? Said he was warming up on the field...

And they just showed him warming up on ESPN...

Last edited:
Reactions: NVboiler

Boiler Up!!
ESPN just showed him warming up. So, he’s playing. And also, they are wearing the black jerseys, not gray. Guess everything you read on here can’t be trusted….

Reactions: purduepat1969
My favorite thing about Purdue? Ryan Newman is a great dude.

Having said that, you guys are already done. 4 plays. Game over. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Might as well / thread now.

I just want to keep it close. You can’t lose 2 AAs and expect to be the same team no matter how much you talk about “next guy up”. Especially in college. As soon as Bell and Karlaftus opted out this game was over unfortunately.

My favorite thing about Purdue? Ryan Newman is a great dude.

Having said that, you guys are already done. 4 plays. Game over. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Might as well / thread now.
Whats with these assholes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT