ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Nebraska AND Purdue at Arkansas: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Wow - Boilers with an awful turnover from Gillis trying to get it to Zach Edey - fortunate to get to OT.

Whelp - here we go again folks - and the season hasn't technically started yet.

They need to pull a Colorado on the offensive side of the ball....Get rid of everyone and get transfers...How much worse can the offense be

I look at teams like NW..VA..and VT for example that were garbage the first few games....and have turned it around......while we have looked worse each and every game.....I know talent level is not there....but coaching and game preparation, along with adjustments is god awful.....team appears to have packed it in

I look at teams like NW..VA..and VT for example that were garbage the first few games....and have turned it around......while we have looked worse each and every game.....I know talent level is not there....but coaching and game preparation, along with adjustments is god awful.....team appears to have packed it in

Yes this coaching staff is clueless. They are probably worse than IU's coaching staff.

I can see why my Purdue graduate brother gave up on Purdue decades ago and changed to Michigan where he went to grad school, taught, and lived there in Ann Arbor.

Man so sad. theineman, Scorton and Jenkens are absolute studs and they have to sit on the sidelines watching this horseshit on offense.

Reactions: NVboiler
The way the game's been going, I'm surprised that Nebraska didn't run back that 2 point conversion for a score.

Defense gives our offense 3 possessions starting in the red zone and we have 6 total points.

Man, if they would have converted that 2 pt it would only take 2 more td’s and conversions to tie it up.

If (when) we lose thus game, should there be a discussion by the defense to throw a blanket party for BOTH the offense AND the coaching staff?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT