ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor gets his offer

I'm looking at it from a depth perspective. We have recruited 0 TEs in this class.

We have WR Hamilton as a redshirt. And we have commitments from Anderson, Bonner and Kyle. And Brohm is still going after Moore and a tenn de-commit

Taylor is a totally different type of WR than the other WRs Brohm is recruiting. Maybe we could run a double TE set with him.

Help me out with this.

I've been casually following our recruiting efforts. But, we show Cravaack as a TE commit. Is he expected to move to defense?

That's not that fast per the NFL WR norm and also compared with what round they were drafted in and compared to the other speeds compiled at the combine. Jennings was not the fastest WR in the round he was drafted in, and the packers passed o n several other more widely acclaimed Wrs when they drafted him. drafted more for his ability to catch than his speed.

I noticed you took the time to post the speed of two receivers, but neglected to post the times of the other receivers I mentioned. Does that mean I was right about Nelson, Adams and Driver?

For that position, NFL combine speeds are routinely 4.4-4.5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT