ADVERTISEMENT

T-Mill: Checkmate

Of course. Back to the good old days! You should reread that thread NAT ! T mill. = Travis miller ! I’m just speculating. As always

Of course. Back to the good old days! You should reread that thread NAT ! T mill. = Travis miller ! I’m just speculating. As always
I knew what was happening. Wondering why op said checkmate

I knew what was happening. Wondering why op said checkmate
I know you Always know what is happening! What I’m saying is if you reread some of Travis miller’s old posts and threads here, you can see how much the posters here berated him and his website! You can see the names he was called for offering a differing opinion.

and now he is in charge of this site and he has the power over you and others and what is said here.

it’s checkmate. He won!

maybe we’ll have moderators in the future! Maybe he’ll expell some posters. Maybe change will happen. Maybe he’ll like conversations about track.

It’s now his decision

Last edited:
I know you Always know what is happening! What I’m saying is if you reread Travis miller’s posts and threads here, you can see how much the posters here berated him and his website! You can see the names he was called for offering a differing opinion.

and now he is in charge of this site and he has the power over you and others and what is said here.

it’s checkmate. He won!

maybe we’ll have moderators in the future! Maybe he’ll expell some posters. Maybe change will happen. Maybe he’ll like conversations about track.

It’s now his decision
Did he win though? He is a fill in

also, no more free content. Lulz on you

Did he win though? He is a fill in

also, no more free content. Lulz on you
Ok now you need to read some of my old posts! This is not the only board I frequent and post at. I will always be somewhere. Maybe I’ll post more at Peeg’s site. From the posts made here, I’m led to believe you all troll there. So if I need to know anything about Purdue I can always find it there!

and historically I have always found the forum chatter to be more informative than the articles that end in the middle with to learn more become a subscriber!

I know you Always know what is happening! What I’m saying is if you reread some of Travis miller’s old posts and threads here, you can see how much the posters here berated him and his website! You can see the names he was called for offering a differing opinion.

it’s checkmate. He won!

It’s now his decision

You really think he won? Alan and Brian are in a much better position today versus yesterday. The move to On3 was their choice… it’s not like rivals gave them the boot.

Can someone explain what the heck is going on? All I really want is this board and an article every now and then.

And Travis miller that despised poster from hammer. And rails moved here. If you prefer wha
T briaN brings, I suggest you move to on3. If you liked miller’s more outside observations and speculative stories then you may like this site better

T miller was always more opinionated and speculative. Bria
N was more personal interview oriented

T millErs articles at
HaMmer and Rails are a lot like my posts. He doesn’t use verY much inside info to make his articles or conclusions. RatheR
He Just speaKs His mind like macavee

IMO Purdue‘s fan base can only really support one of these platforms. We have good size core group of people willing to pay, but not enough subway alums or casual fans willing to pay.

There have been multiple tries at other sites (Scout, 247, etc) that all have failed or are shells supported by writers supporting multiple sites.

If i had to bet, i think GBI will be the survivor.

Reactions: Indy2Jax
IMO Purdue‘s fan base can only really support one of these platforms. We have good size core group of people willing to pay, but not enough subway alums or casual fans willing to pay.

There have been multiple tries at other sites (Scout, 247, etc) that all have failed or are shells supported by writers supporting multiple sites.

If i had to bet, i think GBI will be the survivor.
Also seems to be highly dependent on both the economy and Purdue remaining highly competitive in football and men's basketball. None of those factors are anywhere near bottom right now. There are also many other sources of information and content through social media. This seems like a bubble ready to burst.

Ok now you need to read some of my old posts! This is not the only board I frequent and post at. I will always be somewhere. Maybe I’ll post more at Peeg’s site. From the posts made here, I’m led to believe you all troll there. So if I need to know anything about Purdue I can always find it there!

and historically I have always found the forum chatter to be more informative than the articles that end in the middle with to learn more become a subscriber!

The free articles here are worthless, nothing which cant be gotten elsewhere

Also seems to be highly dependent on both the economy and Purdue remaining highly competitive in football and men's basketball. None of those factors are anywhere near bottom right now. There are also many other sources of information and content through social media. This seems like a bubble ready to burst.
GBIs retention rates were among the strongest on Rivals. As bears said, there is a core of hardcore fans that will follow GBI and pay.

Reactions: Indy2Jax
GBIs retention rates were among the strongest on Rivals. As bears said, there is a core of hardcore fans that will follow GBI and pay.
I haven't posted here in quite a while as things have just gone, well, sideways as of late. So depending how things are set up, I might be one that goes their direction.

I've followed some of these people since WAY back before any of this existed (sad.. I know) and have gone through many name changes. But sooner or later there needs to be one specific site for us as someone else said as our base is not big enough to support multiple outlets. One or two are likely to fold up and go under.

So is the On3 essentially only a pay site? Akin to the premium board here? Or is there a free side like this? I know it's $1 for the first year blah blah blah but then you pay.

I haven't posted here in quite a while as things have just gone, well, sideways as of late. So depending how things are set up, I might be one that goes their direction.

I've followed some of these people since WAY back before any of this existed (sad.. I know) and have gone through many name changes. But sooner or later there needs to be one specific site for us as someone else said as our base is not big enough to support multiple outlets. One or two are likely to fold up and go under.
Did they have boards like this before there was electricity?

Just playin' with you because I can relate. First Twitter, now GBI, what's a man to do? I want ONE-stop shopping!

Has a man got to die to find peace?
The Yearling

Reactions: BBG
I have had him blocked for years. That's the fastest and greatest endorsement ever to move all of us over.
I once joked that certain free board posters were burner accounts for the site owners, trying to drive people to the premium boards. I suppose the same logic could hold across a site change. Talk about playing the long game..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT