ADVERTISEMENT

T. J. Sheffield decommits from MSU.

Think MSU moved on from him a long time ago. Basically right after he committed they knew he was never enrolling.

Meh. Mixed emotions here. He was loyal to us until a new coach. Maybe new coach wasn’t loyal to him?

In the end I think we have upgraded but I’m not gunna trash a former player
I’m not trashing on him either, but just choose to forget about him as he did to the team and fans.

Last edited:
I have to wonder about a guy who quits the team before the IU game! I can understand not liking the coach. I can understand transferring . But he quit on the team and placed his name in the transfer portal at the earliest possible time. He could have waited at least until after the game.

Making his portal desires public and quitting before the game was making a defiant statement against the coach, the players and the fans.

In his position, he could have at least played 1 more game at least for the team and the fans.

If he had any pro aspirations quitting on a team the week before their big rival game is not going to make a huge impression on any GM.

I have to wonder about a guy who quits the team before the IU game! I can understand not liking the coach. I can understand transferring . But he quit on the team and placed his name in the transfer portal at the earliest possible time. He could have waited at least until after the game.

Making his portal desires public and quitting before the game was making a defiant statement against the coach, the players and the fans.

In his position, he could have at least played 1 more game at least for the team and the fans.

If he had any pro aspirations quitting on a team the week before their big rival game is not going to make a huge impression on any GM.
Not trashing him, but he hadn't shown much to indicate that he should have pro aspirations. I hope he doesn't fall between the cracks and finds someplace to land where he can finish his degree.

Didn’t he bite an emt who was helping him? Honestly none of his decisions have surprised me after that and I definitely was not a fan after that incident.

Didn’t he bite an emt who was helping him? Honestly none of his decisions have surprised me after that and I definitely was not a fan after that incident.
Maybe he was hungry. I’ve been to emergency rooms before. Those IV’s can be kind of bland, and there are no snack machines!

Reactions: FiveWeight
Must be looking for 1) a better NIL deal, 2) more guaranteed passes coming his way or 3) more PT with a better passing system or coach. Could be a combination of any of these!

Reactions: Bippus33
TJ Sheffield will finish his playing days at UConn.
UConn will play their first 2024 game against Maryland.

So what’s he been doing last semester and this semester? Attending any classes? Any spring practices?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT