ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Purdue gonna Purdue. I could only watch in pieces and every time I did it was a player doing something really stupid.

Fixed refs
I called it earlier...LAMONT SIMPSON...it is absolutely inexcusable...he flat missed the call before it that was overturned (because he sucks), and, he flat cost Purdue the game with the PI call as well...for that matter, he probably called the hold to extend the drive to begin with.'

Purdue largely sucked, and, deserved to lose as such, but, the officials AGAIN determined the outcome of the game, and, it is inexcusable as such

Too. Many. Errors. Honestly, we should be 2-1 right now, though. We lost to an inferior team today, boys. We shot ourselves in the foot one too many times, on both sides of the ball, and you just can’t win at this level with the mental miscues and coaching errors that were prevalent today.

Reactions: Boiler8285
Just so I’m clear.
Mon our last 2 kick offs, we kick 1 out of bounds and then have 2 penalties on the next one?
Oh, and we had a kick blocked and missed a FG?
Holy shit

Let’s see-

missed XP
Missed short FG
Late hit on 3&10
Ball kicked OB on KO
Unsportsmanlike on go ahead TD costing 25 yards.
THREE penalties that took away turnovers. Two of which ended in touchdowns.
Unforced pick 6

That was the worst officiated game I have seeen in a while and the uncatchable PI that was sooo late is borderline conspiracy material but Purdue did this to themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT