ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Dude, why even watch the games if you just want to be negative and not at least hope for the best? You'll just give yourself ulcers or something...
I have ulcers no doubt from a lifetime of watching...and hoping. I am just speaking from experience, not trying to be negative...I just know...that was just my having said what I have experienced so many times.

Yeah, that is the icing on the cake right there...FABULOUS job by Special Teams today.

Dude, why even watch the games if you just want to be negative and not at least hope for the best? You'll just give yourself ulcers or something...
So, back to my point...haha. Like say, I was not trying to be negative, just, speaking from a lifetime of experience...I have seen this same show over and over and over...but, as such, I am the dumb one for watching it every damn time.

To my point...I would have left, not to be negative, but, to save the virtual inevitable frustration.

Blame me. I quit watching after the pick 6, turned it back on to see the missed fg

817fb6afe01711111ed68800359dda5b.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Zaphod_B and TX4GB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT