ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse at Purdue MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

And this is why Mockabee is a walk on…4 fumbles? You can no longer trust him.

It wouldn't be Purdue football if we didn't shoot ourself in the foot ....Over and Over...Like just give us a tease of a win

Reactions: LedZep17
You suckered me in again, Boilers.......damn you.

speedball-planet-apes.gif

I listened to the game on the radio and watched it on TV. Does wonders for your blood pressure if you know the bad things coming before you actually view them a few seconds later.

And this is why Mockabee is a walk on…4 fumbles? You can no longer trust him.
Maybe it had something to do with the Syracuse defense. I'm sure you didn't feel that way when he almost rushed for 1000 yards as a rookie. Mockabee will be fine. More concerned about offensive play calls.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
Maybe it had something to do with the Syracuse defense. I'm sure you didn't feel that way when he almost rushed for 1000 yards as a rookie. Mockabee will be fine. More concerned about offensive play calls.
He’s put the ball on the ground 4-5 times in 3 games. It’s inexcusable at this level.

Unfortunately the 2 signs of a bad team are turnovers and penalties….I’m wondering if Walters is the disciplinarian we were hoping for.
I was at the game, actually sat in a box (it was nice) anyway, that last pass interference was crap, WR fell on his own, the ref was flag happy.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Well I guess you better take Card’s scholarship then to. How many fumbles, interceptions did he have.
Yeh, the lights were apparently too bright for him as well. The one fumble was a blind side, but the one in the 12 when we were driving to tie it up: no excuse.
The pick was on him also: threw into quadruple coverage.

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT