ADVERTISEMENT

"Suckers and Loosers" The real story

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
Of course there are those here that will either refuse to watch or refuse the facts in this video. But for those that have a brain, you can put this story to bed.

Okay, I watched it.

1) John Kelley, his Chief of Staff says Trump said these incredibly awful things to him. Your YouTube huckster video does nothing to dispute that.

2) There is video of Trump saying about one of our most decorated military heroes ever, "He's not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured.”

One is Trump saying so, and the broader take is one of Trump's (former) closest loyalists, a military hero who isn't running for anything; he's running away from the spotlight.

Okay, I watched it.

1) John Kelley, his Chief of Staff says Trump said these incredibly awful things to him. Your YouTube huckster video does nothing to dispute that.

2) There is video of Trump saying about one of our most decorated military heroes ever, "He's not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured.”

One is Trump saying so, and the broader take is one of Trump's (former) closest loyalists, a military hero who isn't running for anything; he's running away from the spotlight.
Bullshit. If that were true why did it take Kelley this long to come out and make that claim? Why are you more keen to believe him and only him over 14 other people that were there, including people that don't like Trump? I know why, you just don't want to admit it.

Bullshit. If that were true why did it take Kelley this long to come out and make that claim? Why are you more keen to believe him and only him over 14 other people that were there, including people that don't like Trump? I know why, you just don't want to admit it.
So it's not entirely possible that John Kelley is telling the truth and that Trump made comments to his Chief of Staff that lots of other people did not hear?

Who is more likely to be telling the truth about that; John Kelley or Donald Trump? We all know that John Kelley is hard-wired as a patriot that tells the truth, and Trump is the opposite.

You "know why..." not putting words in your mouth, so you can/should/will respond, but let me guess why you think Kelley says Trump told him this: Kelley is part of the:

"RINODeepStateFakeNewsSecretHunterBidenLovingPedophileEpstienBuddyPizzaParlorRiggedElectionCabal."

There, did I summarize it for you?

Last edited:
You summarized yourself by ridiculing Gold Star parents who were offended by Biden after his incompetence led to 13 deaths.

Last edited:
So it's not entirely possible that John Kelley is telling the truth and that Trump made comments to his Chief of Staff that lots of other people did not hear?
Again. Why did he wait so long to come out and say it then?
Who is more likely to be telling the truth about that; John Kelley or Donald Trump? We all know that John Kelley is hard-wired as a patriot that tells the truth, and Trump is the opposite.
This is a dumb argument. We don't know Kelley's character because he has never been put under a microscope like Trump has. Even then, MUCH of what you think you know about Trump is a lie.
You "know why..." not putting words in your mouth, so you can/should/will respond, but let me guess why you think Kelley says Trump told him this: Kelley is part of the:

"RINODeepStateFakeNewsSecretHunterBidenLovingPedophileEpstienBuddyPizzaParlorRiggedElectionCabal."

There, did I summarize it for you?
You summarized your inability to spot bullshit. Congrats.

Trump is a loser. Again. Bigly!

He went into the NY civil trial with the defense that he didn’t overstate his assets because he is worth billions.

Whaddya wanna bet now that he lost, he will say he doesn’t have the $400 million.

Kinda of ironic, eh?

He went into the NY civil trial with the defense that he didn’t overstate his assets because he is worth billions.

Whaddya wanna bet now that he lost, he will say he doesn’t have the $400 million.

Kinda of ironic, eh?
Do you think the trial had merit?

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Not sure how you would define “merit.”

setting forth sufficient facts from which the court could find a valid claim of deprivation of a legal right.”

is a reasonable legal definition.

So yes. Primarily because a court of competent jurisdiction found it. And for what it’s worth, while I read news accounts of the evidence, that is so, SO different than seeing all of the admissible evidence.

But good news; appellate courts are specifically designed to protect against mis-application of theories such as this. So he can put up an interest-included bond and test this theory.

Not sure how you would define “merit.”

setting forth sufficient facts from which the court could find a valid claim of deprivation of a legal right.”

is a reasonable legal definition.

So yes. Primarily because a court of competent jurisdiction found it. And for what it’s worth, while I read news accounts of the evidence, that is so, SO different than seeing all of the admissible evidence.

But good news; appellate courts are specifically designed to protect against mis-application of theories such as this. So he can put up an interest-included bond and test this theory.
I mean, why was there a trial for a crime in the first place when no one suffered any damage? This one really seems out of bounds.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
In a layman’s sense I find it interesting.

The theory of the suit was that Trump vastly overstated and mis-stated his assets to get many hundreds of millions in loans with favorable interest rates. That is; a really rich organization with tons of net assets is less of a lending risk and gets better rates.

There were exceptions; to avoid the actual real estate tax valuation for Mar A Lago he recategorized it as a club, getting an extremely low real estate tax valuation with an agreement that it can never be sold as a residential property.

Now that he’s been found liable? His best theory is to say his assets are, in fact, overvalued and therefore he cannot pay. But that would directly contradict his defense from the case in chief.

In other words; con men are gonna con. But he kinda seems boxed on this one perhaps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I mean, why was there a trial for a crime in the first place when no one suffered any damage? This one really seems out of bounds.
It was not a criminal trial. It was a civil trial; he was found liable for damages.

The damage was via extraordinarily large financial misstatements that allowed him to get favorable lending rates. And then he didn’t default on the loans.

Think of it like this; you go to buy a $500k house. The mortgage company says “we’ll only qualify you for a much lower rate home loan if you have a job that pays $100k a year and can show $50k in a bank account.” So you lie; create fake financials and employment. And get the loan. But then you don’t default. That’s Trump, but on a much, much larger scale.

Last edited:
It was not a criminal trial. It was a civil trial; he was found liable for damages.

The damage was via extraordinarily large financial misstatements that allowed him to get favorable lending rates. And then he didn’t default on the loans.

Think of it like this; you go to buy a $500k house. The mortgage company says “we’ll only qualify you for a much lower rate home loan if you have a job that pays $100k a year and can show $50k in a bank account.” So you lie; create fake financials and employment. And get the loan. But then you don’t default. That’s Trump, but on a much, much larger scale.
With that said, it’s my understanding the lending institution didn’t bring this to court. They were paid on time and agreed to the terms of the loan without doing their due diligence. That’s on them if they could have received a higher rate. The lending institution could have declined the terms and conditions, but they didn’t. Again don’t see who suffered damage or loss on the loan or loans.

With that said, it’s my understanding the lending institution didn’t bring this to court. They were paid on time and agreed to the terms of the loan without doing their due diligence. That’s on them if they could have received a higher rate. The lending institution could have declined the terms and conditions, but they didn’t. Again don’t see who suffered damage or loss on the loan or loans.
It’s not on them—they are not responsible for detecting fraud. It’s to their advantage to do so and if they knew the situation and lent anyway that would make things different.

The lack of default is why this wasn’t criminal, but it was a massive and systemic fraud.

There are instances like this with civil judgments all the time. Without them
organizations could lie at will to get systemic advantages through fraudulent practices.

It’s how government prevents institutions from deteriorating—risk in lending is real—without protections we end up with S&L crisis situations. And when that happens interest rates go up for everyone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s not on them—they are not responsible for detecting fraud. It’s to their advantage to do so and if they knew the situation and lent anyway that would make things different.

The lack of default is why this wasn’t criminal, but it was a massive and systemic fraud.

organizations could lie at will to get systemic advantages through fraudulent practices.

It’s how government prevents institutions from deteriorating—risk in lending is real—without protections we end up with S&L crisis situations. And when that happens interest rates go up for everyone.
I would hardly believe that the Trump organization is the only one that has ever done this. I would guess that they are the one that was levied such a huge judgment against them. Would this be an issue if the hated Trump wasn’t a presidential candidate?

This absurd ruling ignores the time-honored legal principle of 'no harm, no foul.'

It will surely be overturned on appeal at some level. The dems know that. They are trying to bog Trump down and drain his resources, while being able to claim he has been "convicted of fraud."

At the same time, NY''s DEI DA, having unethically campaigned on the slogan "I will get Trump," thinks she has positioned herself to run for NY gov, following in the footsteps of other proud corrupt dem governors like Spitzer and A. Cuomo.

Fanny was hoping to follow the same path in Ga.

Even an msdnc host thinks this was an injustice:

" Tur mentioned that in the 70-year existence of the legal rule Judge Arthur Engoron used on Trump, it was never used against someone who has yet to be proven of doing harm to any individual or entity with their practices. "

Last edited:

Kinda of ironic, eh?
Having a net worth of billions isn't the same as having $400 million in cash. You do realize that right?

Damages to whom? Nobody was hurt. So again, as he said above, why was there a trial? It's painfully obvious it's because it's a get Trump at all costs case, but you and others here have TDS so bad, you don't care that one side is acting like authoritarians while accusing the other of being that.

It's not fraud if it's an agreed upon contract. You really think the bank doesn't do their own due diligence to make sure the assets aren't worth what they are loaning for? How naive can you be?

It's not fraud if it's an agreed upon contract. You really think the bank doesn't do their own due diligence to make sure the assets aren't worth what they are loaning for? How naive can you be?
Hoosier has obviously never applied for a business loan.
Who pays for an appraisal every year.
I had a line of credit that lasted 6 years once before the bank asked for an updated asset evaluation.
Some stuff goes up some may go down.
As long as you don't default the lending institutions don't shed a critical eye to your estimates.
Trump was worth more than he was asking for, had a good record of paying his loans back or he wouldn't have been given the loans.

Watch—

1. Trump will bleed money out of his supporters to pay for the settlements.
  2. Then he will use that money to put up the bond to appeal.
  3. If he wins the appeals, he will keep every penny of that money for himself and his kiddies.
I really think you Trump supporters should put your money where your mouth is—give lots of YOUR money to Donnie J to fight the injustice! 🤣

Watch—

1. Trump will bleed money out of his supporters to pay for the settlements.
  2. Then he will use that money to put up the bond to appeal.
  3. If he wins the appeals, he will keep every penny of that money for himself and his kiddies.
I really think you Trump supporters should put your money where your mouth is—give lots of YOUR money to Donnie J to fight the injustice! 🤣
You may be spot on about this. It’s ridiculous that people are more concerned about getting Trump than they are about how much damage is being done to the country.

You may be spot on about this. It’s ridiculous that people are more concerned about getting Trump than they are about how much damage is being done to the country.
So you gave to the Go-FundMe?

Time for you to show you mean what you say. Trump clearly states that giving him money IS the way to save the country!

So you gave to the Go-FundMe?

Time for you to show you mean what you say. Trump clearly states that giving him money IS the way to save the country!
I’m not giving money to anyone anymore. I pay enough in taxes so get it from the government and they are.

Your heroes.

@Diverting!

Are you gonna buy dem Trumpy shoes?

Your Answer: “DivertingHatesThePoliceHunterBidenAshleyBidenJoeCrowBidenLBJBidenYouLieblahblahblahblahblahhhhhhhh”

Last edited:
Here you go, Trump lovers!

For you guys? NOT a con!

Oh no. Stop your GoFundme contributions everyone!

This is really difficult to break this news to you, and I know it’s only 1/2 day after this was offered as a great way to stop the deep state takeover, but———

The Trumpy Gofundme may be a fraud! No , really—-something associated with Donnie Jo Trump may NOT be on the up and up!

Oh heavens that was SOOO unlikely!!

But good news!!

The Trumpy shoes are still an option because (so far) that is CLEARLY NOT a fraud-yet.

So getcha some of dem Donnie Jo Trump shoes and STOP THE DEEP STATE with ‘NotAFraudShoes!!’

First, tell me if you are going to vote for Joe Crow-Robin again in the unlikely event he runs for a second term.
Geez; I dunno.

Recently Trump has given me a lot to think about. Because my overriding revulsion with Trump is his anti-democratic, dictator tendencies. But maybe Trump has evolved!

Maybe the murder of Putin the Butcher's non-violent, jailed political opponent Navalny has given Trump new perspective; new context; in a way, acted as a harsh but extraordinarily evocative reminder of the brutal anti-freedom, incredibly dangerous mindset of Putin, and how America is a great nation because we do everything possible to avoid that. MAYBE NOW Trump will fall on the side of our cherished NATO allies in a world-wide struggle versus the pure evil of Putin!!

So let's see what Trump has to say after Navalny's brutal murder and the subsequent jailing of hundreds of peaceful protesters. Surely this will finally open Trump's eyes. Uh-ahhh--here comes Trump's condemnation of the bloody, murderous Putin now:

"The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country,” he wrote. “It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024."

(searching for condemnation of brutal, dictatorial murder by Putin. searching......searrrchinggggg)

Oh, never mind.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
After your first sentence, I went straight to your last. Cost/benefit.
Reading is hard! But try to focus your teeny tiny shriveled brain to read the middle part too.

The middle part features direct quotes by the anti-democracy, cult-beloved Donald J Trumpy

Reading is hard! But try to focus your teeny tiny shriveled brain to read the middle part too.

The middle part features direct quotes by the anti-democracy, cult-beloved Donald J Trumpy
Making sense of your gibberish is the hard part and not worth the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT