ADVERTISEMENT

Student Debt Cancellation

TheGunner

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
We need to cancel debt for these “poor” students.

If we cancel $50k for each student, these doctors, lawyers, white color professionals can get a new Mercedes. Some of students might even be black.

It’s not their fault they’re not making $150,000 after just graduating from college.🤷‍♂️

Come on, vote to approve Biden’s “GoFundMe a Mercedes” bailout.

We need to cancel debt for these “poor” students.

If we cancel $50k for each student, these doctors, lawyers, white color professionals can get a new Mercedes. Some of students might even be black.

It’s not their fault they’re not making $150,000 after just graduating from college.🤷‍♂️

Come on, vote to approve Biden’s “GoFundMe a Mercedes” bailout.
Just sickening that there’s a program that gives most everything for free. Play by the rules and do things the right way you are a fool.

Just sickening that there’s a program that gives most everything for free. Play by the rules and do things the right way you are a fool.
Maybe all Knuckleheads that paid their own way through college and paid their childrens tuition can start a class action law suit claiming pro rated reimbursement for their expenses. lol

Maybe all Knuckleheads that paid their own way through college and paid their childrens tuition can start a class action law suit claiming pro rated reimbursement for their expenses. lol
In lieu of reimbursement I'd settle for suspension of income tax and Medicare payments for the next 20 years.

Last edited:
If Joe doesn’t do $50,000 he is racist.

Someone should fact check Nina’s statement that whites owe an average of $12k. I find that extremely hard to believe. The link below says about $30k

Just more Biden-flation.

Larry Summers agrees…student debt bailout is inflationary.

I’m not even sure why we are discussing this. It obviously not a power Biden can wield.

I’m not even sure why we are discussing this. It obviously not a power Biden can wield.
His mentor showed him that you can do whatever you want with executive orders as long as you shop for the right judge when challenged in court.

We all will eventually!

Damn, sounds like we should forgive the debt and make public college free.
I'm doing my best to contribute to global warming. Filled up the SUV this week. Going boating this weekend. Got the lawn guys out there mowing, blowing and trimming (all gas powered equipment). Flying to NY next week. I can hear the ozone hole widening as we speak (or is it carbon emissions? Greenhouse effect? I can't keep it straight).

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I'm doing my best to contribute to global warming. Filled up the SUV this week. Going boating this weekend. Got the lawn guys out there mowing, blowing and trimming (all gas powered equipment). Flying to NY next week. I can hear the ozone hole widening as we speak (or is it carbon emissions? Greenhouse effect? I can't keep it straight).
sounds fun. enjoy your trips.

Im glad be here Scrotum, Transylvania. Kamaren and I delivinimg our promises. I’d also like to welcomes UAE…I mean UA..you know the car people locals…local 312. Harvard is good jobs, Jack. They need our helps.

Last edited:
We all will eventually!

Damn, sounds like we should forgive the debt and make public college free.
Why stop at public college being free, why not all colleges?

Why stop there?

How about free housing?
Free internet?
Free cell phones?

How about free Universal Basic Income?
How about free public transportation (including airfares)?
How about free groceries?
Why not give everyone a government credit card?

The New Democrats wanted equality for all so why work?

Last edited:

Why stop there?

How about free housing?
Free internet?
Free cell phones?

Yeah sounds good.

Always interesting when moderate Democrats shake their collective heads at how far left the Woke progressive Democrats are today.

my fingers are crossed that inflation rears it’s ugly head just before the mid-terms and eats Biden and the Democrats for lunch. If not, more free candy giveaways will be on the docket for 2023

Aaaaaand there it is.

Has there ever been a more prominent public figure in the history of the world, (maybe Hitler), who talks down to races more than Biden?

I mean, I know he's an elderly man slowing falling into the grips of dementia, but still.

(and watch, I guarantee BNI will excuse this by saying something to the effect of "Older folks don't always recognize when they say something racist. So we don't really hold them accountable".

Lol.

Press: How much will this cost?

Biden: No ****ing idea.

Why stop there?

How about free housing?
Free internet?
Free cell phones?

How much does one need to make working for a living to make sense? When considering section 8 housing, heating and cooling assistance, food stamps, free lunches for kids, school assistance, student loan forgiveness, free cell phones, free cell phone plans, free or low cost internet, free iPads, free or reduced health care.

C'mon guys. This is only $350,000,000,000 and is free to the student, free to all. It is just billions. Someday, trillions will be a staple and if you younger guys live long enough, quadrillions! BTW, California looks like the ban on ICE vehicles will happen at 2035! Just think, in a good year we make 20,000,000 cars and have 300,000,000 on the road currently. Let's see, the math says if EVERY car made going forward is an EV at 20,000,000 it will take 2037 for 15 years. California arithmetic! I will probably be dead by then. I am just not sure when the collapse is coming but maybe still in my life time.

Last edited:
I remember being told “there are no free lunches”. The person that said that never had the foresight of Joe Biden being President

It’s just plain economic incompetence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT