ADVERTISEMENT

So, if Painter remains as head coach

boilerjcb0201

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2001
Fort Wayne, IN
and I have no reason to believe that he won't. Do any of you have the same complacency feelings about the basketball program that many of us feel about the current state of the football program. I mean after last night my gut is still wrenching. I just cannot believe the number of coaching blunders made in the last 3 minutes of regulation and OT's that CMP had last night. It was ridiculous.
I don't know what the prospects for this team are next year. But, there is a large part of me of just having a "sick to my gut" feeling and an "I don't really care" type attitude as long as Painter is the head coach. He has done nothing in the past 5 years to make me feel like "wow" this is the going to be "our" year. I have no faith in him at all any more!
Just a horrible feeling to be quite honest. I have a feeling that regardless of what the team may be preseason ranked next year, season ticket sales may suffer because of this huge "Purdue" complacency feeling about the state of the athletic programs.

Reactions: hoosierdog1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News